RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I ******* LOVE how cunty Luxx and Mistress both are. They + Jasmine Kennedy, Ra'jah, Silky & Yvie, Brooklyn are the only ones from the double digit seasons who have the N in C.U.N.T

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, β™š PRiNCE HiGH β™š said:

same. her drag, her humor, her voice :rip:

Just horrible

I promise I'm not exaggerating when I say this, sometimes when I'm thinking back on early out contestants I mistakenly think of Adore for a moment before I catch myself, I just remember her looking bad and refusing to accept criticism for it and it reminds me of people like Magnolia Crawford :skull:

19 minutes ago, Solaris said:

This is so random and kinda hateful of me but FOR ME, Adore is the most overrated contestant ever

Β 

Adore literally does nothing for me. Nothing. Lmao. I've even tried to give her music a chance :skull:

Β 

What made Adore a fan favorite, I will never know

She was the first social media queen, essentially the first to put starting drag on YouTube.Β 

Okay one more thing and then I’ll leave Adore alone I promise. I always see people say Adore is great live, but I’ve looked up her performances and she sounds terrible πŸ’€ like fully has very little vocal talent :toofunny3:

9 minutes ago, β™š PRiNCE HiGH β™š said:

I ******* LOVE how cunty Luxx and Mistress both are. They + Jasmine Kennedy, Ra'jah, Silky & Yvie, Brooklyn are the only ones from the double digit seasons who have the N in C.U.N.T

The Brooklyn sneak :rip:

1 minute ago, HotFriedChicken said:

The Brooklyn sneak :rip:

She is very witty and has her way of throwing shade now which I don't think she showcased on her original season from seeingΒ a bunch of her interviews otuside of DRCN (and her hour long Roscoe's appearance).Β 

I'm not a fan of how the queens are treating Loosey... it feels unwarranted and cruel.

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I’m kind of thankful I wasn’t in this thread for S5 or anything, I could only imagine the suicide notes and therapy appointments that would be written in here over Rolaskatox vs Jinkx :skull:Β 

And time has proven Roxxxy was RIGHT. Bullying worksΒ :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

And time has proven Roxxxy was RIGHT. Bullying worksΒ :clap3:

See when you're drag EXCELLENCE

Β 

tumblr_ocg1iceZq11vtf3neo1_500.gif

48 minutes ago, Solaris said:

This is so random and kinda hateful of me but FOR ME, Adore is the most overrated contestant ever

Β 

Adore literally does nothing for me. Nothing. Lmao. I've even tried to give her music a chance :skull:

Β 

it was just lightning in a bottle. she came on the show with a personality that was very likable at a time where a lot of queens started to feel overprepared. idk how that would work for her these days.

14 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Them randomly cutting to Anetra (looking sexy :smitten:) while Loosey was whispering to Salina about high school :ahh:Β 

I loved this too :ahh:Β Every time they cut to her, I was waiting for her to talk, but it was just more glamour shots of her pouting :ahh:Β 

Β 

Anetra is soooo cute out of drag. This hasn't been spoken about enough.Β 

I want to see Aura Mayari’s ******* soo badly

Just now, Solaris said:

I want to see Aura Mayari’s ******* soo badly

This is supposed to say ass-hole

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Β 

Β 

Ke$ha was popular at the time

Β 

Β 

Β 

I promise I'm not exaggerating when I say this, sometimes when I'm thinking back on early out contestants I mistakenly think of Adore for a moment before I catch myself, I just remember her looking bad and refusing to accept criticism for it and it reminds me of people like Magnolia Crawford :skull:

Β 

Okay one more thing and then I’ll leave Adore alone I promise. I always see people say Adore is great live, but I’ve looked up her performances and she sounds terrible πŸ’€ like fully has very little vocal talent :toofunny3:

I didn't know Raven SymonΓ© was on atrl hi girlΒ :sistrens:

Β 

Jokes aside I used to unironically love this bop back in the day

Β 

Β 

Did a certain member here really try to compare calling someone a bully to calling someone a m***head?Β :bibliahh:Β the absolute pits, the mods are in shambles.

Edited by AvaMax

34 minutes ago, hΓ©tΓ©rosexuelle said:

Ke$ha was popular at the time

Omg this literally explains it so perfectly LMAOOOOOO

Β 

I love being gay

Just now, AvaMax said:

Did a certain member here really try to compare calling someone a bully to calling someone a m***head?Β :bibliahh:Β the absolute pits, the mods are in shambles.

Sksksksjdjdjddhdh

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

I'm not a fan of how the queens are treating Loosey... it feels unwarranted and cruel.

Apparently it's just tough love according to some members hereΒ :rip:Β I expected more from members of a community who has been marginalized/bullied for its whole existence.

Edited by AvaMax

Tbh TOO gives me a mix of Tammie Brown and Laganja, like completely unhinged and prone to unleashing on people, but mostly unserious and harmless πŸ’€Β 

Β 

I kind of lived for that like 5 paragraph post they made the other day, don’t get me wrong I didn’t read it but I lived for the concept

Just now, AvaMax said:

Apparently it's just tough love according to some members hereΒ :rip:Β I expected more from members of a community who have been marginalized/bullied their whole life.

Girl

Β 

i HATE how quick some of y’all are to put stuff on the entire queer community

Β 

stop it

Lux and Mistress telling Loosey they didn’t believe her about something does not warrant you invoking every gay person’s trauma

Β 

like shut up, get a life

And you would be an Ava Max stan too

Β 

the same way you think a very mid pop artist is great, you think this very mid argument between MIB/Lux and Loosey is a big deal

Β 

please learn to see things as they are

Not ten posts on one page :rip:Β put the blunt down sisΒ 

Β 

Spoiler

I want to see Aura's hole tooΒ :cries:

Β 

Edited by HotFriedChicken

Just now, HotFriedChicken said:

Not ten posts on one page :rip:Β put the blunt down sisΒ 

Β 

Β 

Lmao how’d you know

Β 

i rly just be here smoking and posting thoughts as they come to me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.