RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still unsure if fans opinions matter. They obviously didn't matter before they started filming multiple queens being crowned but there's definitely been rumblings of the show using the live finale/multiple queens being recorded winning to switch up the winner. A lot of people seem to think Jaida wasn't originally going to win and then we have Yvie and Willow who both went up against opponents with stronger track records and won. Yvie and Willow did get pretty favourable edits though and their track records were not bad if you take into account high placements. Idk about Jaida because she was one of my faves from the start so she felt like the obvious winner to me. There was all that drama about Gigi breaking the rules though and we don't know how much the disqualified queen would have been pushed if not for the disqualification. Then again Jaida was given a very good track record as well.ย :michael:

ย 

So maybe fan opinions matter sometimes idk. There's an argument for it but there are also arguments against. Fan opinions certainly don't matter much for UK though. I think Danny is the only fan favourite winner.ย 

Oh so Anetra is toast! Woo!

ย 

Luxx and Mistress FTW :heart:

Them randomly cutting to Anetra (looking sexy :smitten:) while Loosey was whispering to Salina about high school :ahh:ย 

ย 

im just now watching the epi and Iโ€™m kinda loving Looseyโ€™s storyline :rip:ย glad this season is serving

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

ย 

So top 3/4 material?ย :clap3:We love to see it.

The Lux hate is a bit suspicious ngl. Like sheโ€™s very cocky but when other girls do it we love it.ย :celestial5:ย Plus the last couple of Untuckedโ€™s have shown her more vulnerable side for sure. Sheโ€™s harmless imo.

ย 

Loosey is just an easy target and honestly made herself look more fragile each week. Itโ€™s a competition canโ€™t blame the girls for the mind games or whatever is going on.ย 

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

ย 

STOP IT :ahh:

9 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

jinkx (unfortunately) won the as7 fan vote

ra'jah won the canvtw fan vote

blu somehow won the ukvtw fan vote

kylie won the as6 fan vote

danny won the uk4 fan vote

willow won the s14 fan vote

symone had more fan support than kandy

Some of the queens you mentioned were also front runners to begin with. Jinkx, Danny, Willow, and Symone all were arguably the best to win in their seasons (Jinkx only being debatable because of the LSFTC and the 3 stars for the talent show that Monet [deservedly] received.) raโ€™jahโ€™s win wasnโ€™t exactly controversial. Victoria and Rita had slightly better track records but she was a strong contender. Blu and Kylie are the only two that I could argue that someone else probably deserved the win more.ย 

Edited by loveisdead9582

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

The Lux hate is a bit suspicious ngl. Like sheโ€™s very cocky but when other girls do it we love it.ย :celestial5:ย Plus the last couple of Untuckedโ€™s have shown her more vulnerable side for sure. Sheโ€™s harmless imo.

ย 

Loosey is just an easy target and honestly made herself look more fragile each week. Itโ€™s a competition canโ€™t blame the girls for the mind games or whatever is going on.ย 

I think people who see Lux as cocky as misunderstanding her. To me it seems like Lux projects confidence more than she actually is confident. Sasha is someone I consider genuinely confident.

Watched the main episode and Mistress and Luxx really coming off as bullies now, like as someone with that similar experience in high school it was also triggering to watch them dogpile on Loosey (who, yes, can be really really grating and annoying, but doesn't deserve this amount of bullying).ย 

ย 

Kinda scared to watch Untucked now, jeez.ย 

2 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

She didn't deserve to be dogpiled on that badly like this week. Mistress was even calling out for Salina to stomp Loosey during the lipsync, so unnecessary and petty. Loosey is whiny and can be delusional, but she literally hasn't dogpiled on anyone to deserve what she got.ย 

Anyways Sasha / Anetra / Luxx / Mistress top 4 confirmed? They're kinda right though saying Loosey's drag is a little generic.ย 

30 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I think people who see Lux as cocky as misunderstanding her. To me it seems like Lux projects confidence more than she actually is confident. Sasha is someone I consider genuinely confident.

exactly!

ย 

Luxx as amazing as she is, is clearly insecure for whatever reason but instead of putting others down she chooses to fake her confidence which is great tbh. It's probably bc she doesn't have much experience as a queen outside of social media so with time she'll feel more comfortable in her talents

ย 

Sasha is the epitome of confidence bc she never once boasted about herself and doesn't try to make herself the centre of attention at any moment. Her talent speaks for itself and that's all she needs.

Some of y'all kinda need to sort your traumas out before watching reality tv :skull:

49 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Some of y'all kinda need to sort your traumas out before watching reality tv :skull:

No literally whatโ€™s going on in here :deadbanana4:

ย 

People having meltdowns and trauma dumping cause Luxx and Mistress said Loosey is acting fake and is generic :deadbanana4:

ย 

Let LEWSE girls!

Iโ€™m kind of thankful I wasnโ€™t in this thread for S5 or anything, I could only imagine the suicide notes and therapy appointments that would be written in here over Rolaskatox vs Jinkx :skull:ย 

45 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Iโ€™m kind of thankful I wasnโ€™t in this thread for S5 or anything, I could only imagine the suicide notes and therapy appointments that would be written in here over Rolaskatox vs Jinkx :skull:ย 

Rightย :rip:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I mean, karma did STOMP and trash out Boxxy AndrEWs's "legacy" by having her compete in AS2, and not letting her go home as soon as the first turd hit the fan, while rewarding DiaperKinxk with an AS7 win, and actual success (Broadway, not some podcast show like two other queens off the top of my head she competed and STEAMROLLED) to be fair!

ย 

benii.thumb.jpg.bde35e87a92f74a43c0fcfd8

ย 

No idea where Detox went tbh

ย 

ย 

13 hours ago, Relampago. said:

ย 

courtney was so damn good and no one will top herย :WAP:

This is so random and kinda hateful of me but FOR ME, Adore is the most overrated contestant ever

ย 

Adore literally does nothing for me. Nothing. Lmao. I've even tried to give her music a chance :skull:

ย 

What made Adore a fan favorite, I will never know

14 minutes ago, Solaris said:

This is so random and kinda hateful of me but FOR ME, Adore is the most overrated contestant ever

ย 

Adore literally does nothing for me. Nothing. Lmao. I've even tried to give her music a chance :skull:

ย 

What made Adore a fan favorite, I will never know

same. her drag, her humor, her voice :rip:

Just horrible

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.