RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Loosey doesn’t bring anything new to the table but that is rich coming from the ultimate tribute queen Suxxx :deadbanana4:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Loosey doesn’t bring anything new to the table but that is rich coming from the ultimate tribute queen Suxxx :deadbanana4:

Like? I was a luxx stan when the MTQ dropedd and i still love her but she just regurgitates drag race quotes, references ru looks, and has copied aquaria and naomi smalls looks. There is nothing unique about luxx..

57 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Like? I was a luxx stan when the MTQ dropedd and i still love her but she just regurgitates drag race quotes, references ru looks, and has copied aquaria and naomi smalls looks. There is nothing unique about luxx..

I actually saw her perform at a bar in December and I just realized it was her this week :rip: That’s how forgettable she is.

Luxxx is awful but Looser is even worse so idc :bibliahh:

Anetra, MIB & Sasha are some of my fave queens in recent years, I’d be happy for any of them to take the crown :clap3: 

Everyone acting like its decided that Sasha is winning forgot about how Sasha Velour snatched the win from Shea in S9…. :coffee2:

13 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Everyone acting like its decided that Sasha is winning forgot about how Sasha Velour snatched the win from Shea in S9…. :coffee2:

she is gonna win for sure :clap3: 

Salina is right though the critique was whack and Ross should be fired :mandown:

I dont agree with ppl say there is favoritism towards Sasha 

Actually i think there is a little bit favoritism towards Anetra ...

Sasha is a walking f... star , Anetra also but Anetra has some room to grow as an artist and KILL it in an All Star while Sasha is up there 

Even though its a given Anetra is a lipsync assassin,  i wouldn't place her not even to the top2 this week so giving her this win at this point was 100% favoritism and pushing her for the win 

Anyways its obvious we will have Sasha vs Anetra for the final 

11 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Luxx is funny but toxic

idc about the generic “she’s a DRAG queeeeen” like she’s rancid for how he systemically tries to make Loosey feel awful over and over

too much for everybody say love and a show about queer art and unity lol 

i agree. the narcissistic bad vibes coming from luxx and mistress... you can see the moments they are gaslighting loosey. she is an easy target for them though with her high school traumas so there's definitely a psychodynamic play going on and even salina pointed that out with how they are feeding off of that energy like two narcissists. there's so much to be said about how they are playing that out unconsciously but i fear it's too much to comprehend for the fans who are living for the DrAmA and ofc the producers need a villain for their narrative :snowman:

Edited by RideOrDie

Anetra and jax are equally tacky but anetra gets away with it lol 

Tbh she should be grateful because Luxx should of gone home on the Lollapalooza.

4 hours ago, Bicassie said:

None of the queens left would be able to successfully pull of what Sasha V. did

34 minutes ago, M!X said:

None of the queens left would be able to successfully pull of what Sasha V. did

Just put the 2 Sashas in a room together and I'm sure they can workshop a big enough stunt to rival Rosesgate.

Thank god Sasha Colby doesn't need it. But I can't say the same about the other girls. Mistress ia probably gonna pull a Eureka/Silky with 13 reveals back-to-back-to-back. And Luxx probably walks out in a diaper referencing Valentina or something.

5 hours ago, Bicassie said:

None of these queens can beat Sasha in a lipsync let's be real. Her only real competition in the lipsync department is Anetra and unless she can come up with a pretty GAGGY stunt I don't see her winning over Sasha :sorry:

35 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

And Luxx probably walks out in a diaper referencing Valentina or something.

Screaming :ahh:

Not even gonna lie, I'd live for it though!

I need the finale's format to be like last year so the girls can pull up a show. I *NEED* Sasha to come up with another Angle And Men/Fierce performance to feed the children :heart:

Reminder that Anetra is the fan favorite who has 100k more followers than alleged legend Sasha Colby despite being an unknown queen with only 8k followers before the season started and WILL be winning the fan vote if she makes top 4. 

Historically the fan votes really don't matter. It's utilized more for social media engagement than actually deciding on a winner. The show always crowns who they set out to from the beginning regardless.

I don't think Anetra having more followers is that much of shocker. She a gifted performer, is getting the "underdog" edit, and is an attractive cis-male. She's definitely not more polished than Sasha, Mistress, or even Lux tbh.

It's still Sasha's to lose. And she deserves it. What would this season be without her? Anetra is not a contender for the crown, she's been in the bottom way too many times and her runways have not been stellar. Mistress has flatlined. Lux is still kinda green imo. Loosey is too on edge and not giving winner at all. I mean, it's really a no brainer. :celestial5: 

And the final lip syncs don't matter anymore either. Like, Camden ate Willow up, Monet tore Jink's to shreds, and the latter girls were still crowned. I think the era of extravagant reveals is officially over, no one's coming with rose petals or dead butterflies anymore. 

I'm really curious how the final will be. I feel like last season was the best decision to do each queen do a special performance, for the sake that we didn't get many queens that were in lip syncing by the final. But for this one, I wouldn't mind a lip sync for the crown.

It would be amazing if the final ended up being Sasha and Anetra, to end with Anetra winning for the sake of having that whole story arch of beating Sasha after losing to her. :monkey:

Can we get a double crown for them? :1stplace::1stplace:

Forgot to mention, the make over challenge is notorious for rigging for the story line sake, so it's hard to see who could go home next week honestly.

Luxx, Mistress and Loosey have their own storyline with their beef with each other, Sasha won't be eliminated for sure, and Anetra has her underdog storyline. So who knows.

Edited by KaledKalil

idk who the final four will be but I'm hoping Sasha, Anetra, Mistress and Luxx get to the final. And if that ends up being the final four I hope they go and do what the S9 final four did: three out of four girls crowned. And I'm 100% sure that could be a 4/4 if Peppermint came back to an All Stars. 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Reminder that Anetra is the fan favorite who has 100k more followers than alleged legend Sasha Colby despite being an unknown queen with only 8k followers before the season started and WILL be winning the fan vote if she makes top 4. 

As she shoud :clap3: La CaCalby could neva dat! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.