RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

Her runway is good too.  Her bar queen aesthetic is so clearly well executed even though a couple looks could use some upgrading by like 10%.

Y’all cannot be fr. Aside from what she’s made in the werk room, nothing seems like something you wouldn’t see at a standard gig. 

Edited by Rotunda

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Anetra looks good in her mediocre outfits, she gives me the ~fantasy

it’s most the mug, the body and strut

She could use more looks creativity, but she still looks great

So do we think they're giving Mistress a second win next week to even out the odds for RuPaul's First Runner-Up to Sasha Colby Race?

8 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Anetra looks good in her mediocre outfits, she gives me the ~fantasy

it’s most the mug, the body and strut

She could use more looks creativity, but she still looks great

I have to give it to Hagnetra and Fadsha, they both wear the same general silhouette every week but it kind of works for both of them. 

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Salina won in the end :clap3:

This is so embarrassing my lord. 

• ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Y’all cannot be fr. Aside from what she’s made in the werk room, nothing seems like something you wouldn’t see at a standard gig. 

It’s definitely high tier bar drag.  She’s a vegas girl, not a LA/NYC/CHICAGO girl.  Like, most local girls are not on her level.  And I love local drag girls  !  

This is kind of the best top 5 we’ve ever had huh? Maybe S6 too, but I feel like every queen in this one is very much in their own lane when it comes to their drag. 

I honestly like Sasha and Anetra too, but I have to lash them cause they’re the biggest competition for my girls Luxx and Mistress. Loosey as a TV character is so entertaining, even if I don’t **** with her drag.

7 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Meant to quote this post instead of the one I quoted earlier. 

Anyway, given we’ve had to endure your “Anti SJW” and extremely counter-culture driven opinions for years, it’s funny to hear you complaining about “bullying”.

omg am i really that vocal? HAHAH It just made me uncomfy to watch :'(

Luxx is funny but toxic

idc about the generic “she’s a DRAG queeeeen” like she’s rancid for how he systemically tries to make Loosey feel awful over and over

too much for everybody say love and a show about queer art and unity lol 

I think "bullying" is a strong word. I don't think Luxx and Mistress expected Loosey to take it personally then again she kinda did and idk maybe they should have toned it down after that. Though idk, we only see what the edit shows us. :michael:

It's not like Loosey has always been nice all the time. 

Anyway I think this should have been a non elimination episode, they all did so well and it felt unfair to put anyone in the bottom. I would have probably given the win to Mistress or Sasha but I don't contest Anetra's win, her solo was really good. 

I can't see Sasha not winning at this point. She's performed really well in most or the challenges. If there had been a top this week she would have been in it again. I even think her low placement last week was unfair as Mistress did worse than her and was safe. 

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Just a reminder: Tyra Sanchez is a straight up terrorist

Yeah just FYI this post is warned and any post doing the same will be warned.

the posters that always refer to Loosey as Looser every chance they get (y'all  know who you are) unbiasedly agreeing with each other that Mistress and Luxx are totally not bullying in any manner?

pretends-to-be-shocked-surprised.gif

When I tell you this was one of the funniest episodes in drag race herstory... I'm so glad it was 1h long. So many good moments but Mistress saying "c'mon selina eat her up *****" out of nowhere during that emotional lipsync had me going :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Salina won in the end :clap3:

eek-chrissy.gif

If she had a runway that was good this season she maybe could have made some points :toofunny2:

This was a good Rusical (especially the "Give us our drag ball" part).

Top 2 were Mistress and Loosey imo.

But it's ABSOLUTELY not touching this tho

5 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

She may not be Aquarian but Miss Camden was carrying!

Does anyone actually think Sasha won’t win the season? I’ve seen people starting to say they think Anetra has a real shot, and that just seems insane to me. The edit is completely favoring Sasha like it did to Willow last year. I don’t think anyone else is even close.

how is she this tacky look wise  :ahh:

Luxx going down the line to emphasis how uniqueness is so important... ummm

ElegantImmaterialGuanaco-max-1mb.gif

Sasha is sooo wining this, not just because of her track record, but also political-wise. She's a trans legend and a drag queen. She's gonna be a great representative to combat these issues.

MIB is great but falls flat on recent challenges, Anetra has some growing to do, Luxx is good TV but what is her narrative? Loosey's edit is too harsh for a winner, let's be honest.

7 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Sasha is sooo wining this, not just because of her track record, but also political-wise. She's a trans legend and a drag queen. She's gonna be a great representative to combat these issues.

MIB is great but falls flat on recent challenges, Anetra has some growing to do, Luxx is good TV but what is her narrative? Loosey's edit is too harsh for a winner, let's be honest.

Honestly, the only way Sasha doesn’t win is if she was told she’d win an all stars season (which technically would be more profitable for her). 

12 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Honestly, the only way Sasha doesn’t win is if she was told she’d win an all stars season (which technically would be more profitable for her). 

They can’t guarantee that because of the AS format. They can’t commit to never putting someone in the bottom, I know production has pulled some stunts but sometimes their hands are tied (for example I think that happened with Salina vs Malaysia, they definitely wanted Malaysia to stay and then go out against Mistress but poor Malaysia was not successful with lip syncs this season lmao)

• ATRL Moderator

Not the exposed chest again Daj7wql.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.