RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Not the bullying discourse again :toofunny2:

Luxx haters are OBSESSED

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Anetra won that episode easily.  You guys insisted she couldn’t serve face and she won for serving face on an emotional politically charged ballad.  

Her runway is good too.  Her bar queen aesthetic is so clearly well executed even though a couple looks could use some upgrading by like 10%.  The bottom was maybe chosen by runway but when anetra stomped so hard over the other girls in the chcallenge I don’t see how any other options beside her would he acceptable.  Mistess, Sasha, or Loosey winning would have been highway robbery.  

Not bar queen aesthetic

Girl you tried it lmaoo

Two icons finally reunited omg

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not the bullying discourse again :toofunny2:

Luxx haters are OBSESSED

People acting like she’s a victim of abuse like come on :deadbanana2:

shes a grown woman.  She’ll be fine.  Stop making her into this little fragile child.  She was being fake af and they called her out on it then she cried about her childhood to play the victim.  Great tv though. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Not bar queen aesthetic

Girl you tried it lmaoo

Wdym? Wearing leotards and jumpsuits is like part of a specific aesthetic.  Anetra has a high caliber level of that style of drag and she mixes it with mortal kombat aesthetic.  She’s a great drag queen and her track record backs it up.  

Loosy and Diabetical are the 2 most ANNOYING "villains" in recent Drag Race Herstorty.

Nothing nothing was backed up with talent in the slightest JUST like Luxx pointed out

27 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Salina won in the end :clap3:

not a stolen joke from Bob in there too…she got NOTHING. Just anger.

Loosey deserved the bottom in the end sequence of the rusical she wasn’t doing the choreography as hard as the others she was the odd one out 

• ATRL Moderator
48 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Now THIS is bullying :shakeno: 

7 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

@khalyan @Unoriginal @madonnas

From my understanding and past experience, calling white queen Katya a drug addict (a proven factual statement) = bannable offense, multiple times

But openly committing microaggressions and painting 2 queens of color as bullies and ganging up on a white queen over a role on a tv show musical = :confused:

Mod team Im a little confused about the standards here. Can ya'll break down the difference for a poor innocent soul like myself trying to avoid warning points in the future? Is it correct that we CAN call Tyra a terrorist and Mistress and Lux bullies but we CAN'T call Katya a m*th h*ad? Cause thats what I'm getting here. 

Is it a zero tolerance or sometimes tolerance, depending on which color the queen you want to malign is?

I see that you're still a tick-headed loser.

What was that lipsync…

they both deserved to go home!

52 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

not a stolen joke from Bob in there too…she got NOTHING. Just anger.

And she says that with this awful look. :deadbanana4:

Luxx is ao funny :ahh: slayful look as well

Lucy is the heart of the season, sorry yall

:swan:

Yall better Let Lewws

42 minutes ago, Claymore said:

I see that you're still a tick-headed loser.

In their defense, Luxx has already said this season that girls need to be careful with how they word things like “bully” because the fanbase will run with that. I think she said it during the girl groups episode when her and Mistress were fighting Malaysia. 

But their insistence on calling Katya that has gotta stop. You got banned already for it, just hang it up :skull: It’s getting really weird. 

Last night’s episode was a fever dream. I didn’t have a damn clue what was going on the whole time.

• ATRL Moderator

haven't watched this week's or last week's episode other than the lipsyncs but anetra two time winner and mother with only two boots and salina deserved to stay over loosey

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

it’s not giving what she thinks it’s giving

flop

30 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

In their defense, Luxx has already said this season that girls need to be careful with how they word things like “bully” because the fanbase will run with that. I think she said it during the girl groups episode when her and Mistress were fighting Malaysia. 

But their insistence on calling Katya that has gotta stop. You got banned already for it, just hang it up :skull: It’s getting really weird. 

Please pick ONE icon to obessively be unhinged over, either me or Anetra. The only thing really weird is your constant obsession with icons far beyond your caliber. 

It's not an insistence, it's pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of outright banning me for calling a white queen who's a known and public drug addict a drug addict yet people who FALSELY call Tyra a terrorist and FALSELY call 2 queens of color bullies do not get banned and "maybe" get warned, though we all know they don't get warned either. My statement may be inconsiderate and not nice but it's an undisputable fact. The other statements are not only NOT facts but are literal racism and they go completely unpunished.

This thread and mod team fosters racism and microagressions constantly and only dares to clutch their pearls when heaven forbid I call a white queen a drug addict, especially when said white queen literally speaks openly about their drug addiction. If me calling Katya a m*th h*ad warrants a 30 day ban, every single person in the past 3 pages who called Luxx and Mistress bullies should be banned as well. But they won't be because it's open season when it comes to criticizing queens on here, as long as they're not a white fan fave of the people in charge. That little warning banner about a zero tolerance policy was only put in place AFTER the mod team was publicly called out for their unfair banning of people who criticize white queens and ignore comments made about black queens yet it's only there to save face. No change has been made whatsoever. Cause ya'll can still call Monet MOOOnet, claim black winners only won because they're black, claim black queens only have stans cause of spoilers, call Tyra a literal terrorist, and refer to queens of color as bullies with no repercussions at all. And we got birds like you in here not even just equating the two, but sinking even lower to the depths of hell by thinking the comment about the white queen is somehow worse. Cause you're that goddamn deluded. 

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Also, Anetra's win felt super random, but I can see producers wanting to give her another win in case she flops next week; as a less experienced queen, maybe she'll have a harder time with the makeover? I can't see Loosey or Mistress flopping there, and Sasha should be OK.

Anetra has one of the best mugs of the season, I doubt she’ll flop… If I had to bet I think both Loosey and Luxx might do poorly

LMAOOOOO. All the essays for a dying has been franchise...

7 hours ago, madonnas said:

Yeah Loosey wasn’t being bullied.  I’m sorry she felt sad but when she brought up her insecurity about her voice  it’s like what did that have to do with anything? Like at all???

ps her voice is hot though :mandown:

Really? I love mistress and luxx and perhaps that’s good TV for us to lol about

but that’s the realest loosey has been, most gay guys are self-conscious about their voice and mannerism because as kids it’s seen as a laughing matter and it shakes up your confidence and becomes triggering

Mistress laughs and giggles every time Loosey speaks and I can see how that brings out the hurt insecure child/teen out of you

Loosey is edging me at this point. I want her to have a Laganja sized breakdown and be eliminated because honestly what else does she have to offer? :rip:  Luxx clocked it exactly right, she's just a run of the mill slightly campy comedy queen that doesn't have any jokes 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.