RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

15 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Yeah Loosey wasn’t being bullied.  I’m sorry she felt sad but when she brought up her insecurity about her voice  it’s like what did that have to do with anything? Like at all???

ps her voice is hot though :mandown:

It's triggering for her when Mistress just keeps laughing at her everytime she talks. Like, I get it. Mistress did not intentionally do it to trigger Loosey, but it's still a trigger nonetheless.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Solaris said:

TOO really said, “so y’all can call MIB and Lux bullies, but I can’t call Katya a trailer park meth *****?” :deadbanana2:

I sure the **** did.

One is a true statement and one is a damaging microaggression that boosts racism and purposefully paints people of color in a bad light

4jYTEI6.thumb.gif.13ce6b8cfbd5dcac5bc6df

13 hours ago, mindbender said:

I am shocked and appalled at the GP backing up the bullying of Loosey. It is really disheartening to see, she isn't really doing anything wrong besides being a little annoying here and there. I do not enjoy watching this on my TV at all.

Meant to quote this post instead of the one I quoted earlier. 

Anyway, given we’ve had to endure your “Anti SJW” and extremely counter-culture driven opinions for years, it’s funny to hear you complaining about “bullying”.

24 year old girls bullying a 32 year old bffr… I’m sorry like y’all gotta grow up :bibliahh:

y’all are so :toofunny3: the word isn’t bully it’s bratty. Mistress and Luxx are bratty …. and that’s iconic ! it makes for great television , they’re not bullying Loosey they are just being young and shady!

it’s not the congeniality route but they are absolutely/surgically dismantling Loosey’s psyche in this competition bc they smell blood in the water. Loosey is a great villain/foil for Mistress and Luxx, who are also quite villainous but do it in a self aware way that invites the audiences to like them where as the producers were able to hone in on Loosey being delusional and pick me based off what she gave them

this is easily the best season in years. this is the season y’all made 12 out to be and it took years to finally have something like season 9 or 10 again in terms of entertainment

• ATRL Moderator

I don't necessarily think Loosey deserved B2, but I would have given it to Luxx and Salina, so in the end, I'm glad Loosey was there instead so Luxx's track record isn't damaged :fan:

But as others have said already, no one was bad bad, and the fact we all have different rankings really says that.

• ATRL Moderator

Mistress

Anetra

Sasha

Loosey

Salina

Luxx

but Luxx more than made up for it with the speech on stage so I’m fine with how the results ended up

• ATRL Moderator

Also, Anetra's win felt super random, but I can see producers wanting to give her another win in case she flops next week; as a less experienced queen, maybe she'll have a harder time with the makeover? I can't see Loosey or Mistress flopping there, and Sasha should be OK.

I dislike both Mistress and Lux but are Loosey defenders even watching the same episode - she threw Salina under the buss even though it was perfect opportunity to get back at the queens she dislikes, like Salina was right, it was so easy to say oh Salina has the worst track record when Salina was being a friend to her just moments ago, at least Lux was not afraid to come for her directly or Mistress to call the entire show rigged

She also claimed she carried Lux to the win (but of course not to her face, rather than to Salina) which can be debated but the point is she is delusional and also shady and clearly is not aware of her actions or is but is still trying to play miss goodey shoes which is even worse,  all of them are shady but Loosey is acting like she is not on top of acting entitled to a win this entire season, she is not being genuine at all

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I think everyone’s rankings being all over the place indicates that this was a strong Rusical

or maybe only few of us have taste :giraffe:

22 minutes ago, M!X said:

I dislike both Mistress and Lux but are Loosey defenders even watching the same episode - she threw Salina under the buss even though it was perfect opportunity to get back at the queens she dislikes, like Salina was right, it was so easy to say oh Salina has the worst track record when Salina was being a friend to her just moments ago, at least Lux was not afraid to come for her directly or Mistress to call the entire show rigged

She also claimed she carried Lux to the win (but of course not to her face, rather than to Salina) which can be debated but the point is she is delusional and also shady and clearly is not aware of her actions or is but is still trying to play miss goodey shoes which is even worse,  all of them are shady but Loosey is acting like she is not on top of acting entitled to a win this entire season, she is not being genuine at all

sound like a familiar pop star :coffee2:

Sasha > Mistress > Loosey > Anetra > Luxx > Salina in the Rusical but no one was bad so it’s mostly just the fact Luxx and Salina had smaller parts

honestly everyone did great. I would've done a top 2/lip sync for the win this week and cut Salina at the makeover instead (let's be for real)

Loosey did lose a lot of steam in the second half and her runway was easily the weakest, although she did great in the first half. BTM2 was reasonable. I don't think Anetra had enough of a role to win but I'm not mad at it.

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Also, Anetra's win felt super random, but I can see producers wanting to give her another win in case she flops next week; as a less experienced queen, maybe she'll have a harder time with the makeover? I can't see Loosey or Mistress flopping there, and Sasha should be OK.

Anetra has my favorite mug tbh, but her runway looks have all been very simple. I could see her getting read for the looks.

21 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Anetra has my favorite mug tbh, but her runway looks have all been very simple. I could see her getting read for the looks.

Anetra has definitely gotten away with some things on the runway, in challenges, and even in lip syncs that other queens have been eliminated for (or eliminated for less!)

I love Anetra but she's sort of one note and I wish the edit focused on that more and tried to get more out of her

And please, if one of y'all starts with the "Anetra HATERS are OBSESSED" BS, I'm going to ******* look you up and kill you

I normally don't care for the Rusicals, but this one was really good!

It was Salina's time to go, but I have to admit she really grew on me.

I feel like finally the filler is gone and we've got a pretty strong top 5. I wouldn't mind any double-chantes at this point so we can see more of them all together.

I'm living for Loosey and love that Let Loose is having a moment. I don't think Loosey should have been bottom 2, but then again, I don't know who else should have been because it was such a strong episode

Mistress Isabelle Brooks;

Charisma

Serve Mtv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race,

Uniqueness

Serve Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Nerve

Talent

Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15,

First Plus Size Winner

First Texas Winner*

First Davenport Winner*

First Mexican-descent/Latinx Winner

Season 15 Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

*main US seasons

17 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Anetra has definitely gotten away with some things on the runway, in challenges, and even in lip syncs that other queens have been eliminated for (or eliminated for less!)

I love Anetra but she's sort of one note and I wish the edit focused on that more and tried to get more out of her

Anetra HATERS are OBSESSED

Let LOOSE! I said let LOOOOSE!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.