RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

51 minutes ago, khalyan said:

We go through this every season.  Some fans cry about how dull and boring current seasons are because it’s turned into RuPaul’s Best Friend Race.  Then we get some actual fun drama with Luxx and Mistress and then they are instantly called bullies because they dared to push the buttons of a white fan fave.  It’s exhausting.  This is just a TV show and Mistress and Luxx are keeping us entertained, and if their drama is too much for you go watch something more sanitized like Great British Bake Off instead. 

This! This is the most entertaining drama-filled season since years ago. And a major difference with Loosey the “villain” is that she does not attack other queens. She is just playing delusional, and it is entertaining. It’s not like Luxx isn’t far away with her extreme self-confidence, but she is a star, and she knows it. Shady Mistress is the best TV in ages. Sasha is THE star. Anetra is sickening on stage.

This is a killer top-5

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Let Loose is low key a BOP! let's stream this bop of the year from our could have 7 wins queen (if the production didn't mess with her)

Mistress should win just for that cunty Sasha meet and greet comment :ahh:

58 minutes ago, khalyan said:

We go through this every season.  Some fans cry about how dull and boring current seasons are because it’s turned into RuPaul’s Best Friend Race.  Then we get some actual fun drama with Luxx and Mistress and then they are instantly called bullies because they dared to push the buttons of a white fan fave.  It’s exhausting.  This is just a TV show and Mistress and Luxx are keeping us entertained, and if their drama is too much for you go watch something more sanitized like Great British Bake Off instead. 

and this is just fun lil drama :ahh:

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

:chick1: Some of y’all were not bullied enough growing up 

Gross comment

tbh Mistress should've been low, she didn't serve face/emotion during the musical at all :rip:

Selena did well but with that taste it's time for her to go :rip:

9 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

This! This is the most entertaining drama-filled season since years ago. And a major difference with Loosey the “villain” is that she does not attack other queens. She is just playing delusional, and it is entertaining. It’s not like Luxx isn’t far away with her extreme self-confidence, but she is a star, and she knows it. Shady Mistress is the best TV in ages. Sasha is THE star. Anetra is sickening on stage.

This is a killer top-5

indeed :clap3:i'm so entertained!

Just now, MonsterJohn said:

Gross comment

tbh Mistress should've been low, she didn't serve face/emotion during the musical at all :rip:

Selena did well but with that taste it's time for her to go :rip:

If y’all genuinely believe Loosey is being bullied y’all need to grow up and gain some perspective. Sorry. 

Luxx and Mistress are trolls who like to cut up. You’re literally on a forum full of trolls who like to cut up. 

Clutching your pearls whenever a queen acts like a queen is childish.

Edited by Rotunda

also can't wait for irene to be the first first out to win AS :WAP:

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

@khalyan @Unoriginal @madonnas

From my understanding and past experience, calling white queen Katya a drug addict (a proven factual statement) = bannable offense, multiple times

But openly committing microaggressions and painting 2 queens of color as bullies and ganging up on a white queen over a role on a tv show musical = :confused:

Mod team Im a little confused about the standards here. Can ya'll break down the difference for a poor innocent soul like myself trying to avoid warning points in the future? Is it correct that we CAN call Tyra a terrorist and Mistress and Lux bullies but we CAN'T call Katya a m*th h*ad? Cause thats what I'm getting here. 

Is it a zero tolerance or sometimes tolerance, depending on which color the queen you want to malign is?

… you can’t be serious with this comparison lol

Yes, calling someone a drug addict is worse than calling them a bully :toofunny3:

8 hours ago, Afferty said:

Am I the only who thinks Mistress was the worst of the Rusical? :gaycat1:

It was like the same with Jara's Shakira, she does not serve the Face, she does not give any emotion or energy when she performs. 

Yeah, this is what I was telling my bf last night while we were watching. The voice actor was giving so much and Mistress' face was so monotone. 

I think Luxx did the best, followed by Sasha. I don't quite get why they gave Anetra the win but whatevs, not complaining. 

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Yes, calling someone a drug addict is worse than calling them a bully :toofunny3:

the only reason I don't have that user blocked is because I love seeing what kind of unhinged **** they come up with next lmao

I think everyone’s rankings being all over the place indicates that this was a strong Rusical

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

it's all tea, shade and fun until someone cries and tells you to stop because it makes you feel bad. Why would you keep coming at me if I'm telling you I'm not liking the way you are doing it? or calling it to me? If Loosey was all fun with them and doesn't take it personal we will get it too but it's obviously getting on her feelings 

TOO really said, “so y’all can call MIB and Lux bullies, but I can’t call Katya a trailer park meth *****?” :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Aelita said:

I don't think they're bullying her at all tho but it makes her feel bad 

Let's say it isn't bullying and just queens being queens--even then, i dont enjoy that she doesn't fight back. it just doesn't make for enjoyable TV for me if there is not back and forth banter. 

• ATRL Moderator

Yeah Loosey wasn’t being bullied.  I’m sorry she felt sad but when she brought up her insecurity about her voice  it’s like what did that have to do with anything? Like at all???

ps her voice is hot though :mandown:

Am I the only one who thought Mistress should’ve won the challenge? :rip: Slay, my poor taste.

5 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Let's say it isn't bullying and just queens being queens--even then, i dont enjoy that she doesn't fight back. it just doesn't make for enjoyable TV for me if there is not back and forth banter. 

it's up to her if she doesn't want to ''fight'' back, it's just her personality and we have to respect that lol 

it's giving me Jinkx vs Rolaskatox vibes and we all know how Jinkx felt that season but Jinkx at some point decided to fight them back, that's how you want them to respect you, not letting them getting on your feelings. I honestly think it depends on every person and how their experiences were in the past so the fact that Loosey opened up with her High School drama, I understood why she cares about how people try to come at her 

Edited by Aelita

• ATRL Moderator

I agree that mistess didn’t serve enough evil villain in her face in her solo number but she did well overall and ate during the final act.  Pair that with the stun runway, her high was deserved.  

Loosey was just kinda there in the rusical.  Woulda been an easy high with a weaker group of girls.  

2 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Am I the only one who thought Mistress should’ve won the challenge? :rip: Slay, my poor taste.

I thought she was the clear winner TBH esp with her runway.

7 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I thought she was the clear winner TBH esp with her runway.

Honestly this was my thinking? I was shocked when Aneatra won, and I love her.

1 minute ago, Mezik said:

Honestly this was my thinking? I was shocked when Aneatra won, and I love her.

1. MIB

2. Loosey

3. Luxx

4. Sasha

5. Anetra

6. Selina

is my ranking for the week

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.