RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

For the girls saying Mistress should've been in the bottom I wanna ask you why you think that? She was one of the best in the challenge

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the bullying talk over here. :rip: 

Loosey is one dimensional, doesn't have the range to be more than basic, as Luxx said. Her runway was as basic as it can get and she says she's unique..... Girl...

Y'all should stop using the word 'bully', stop ruining the show.

Loosey did really good, i dont get her position :rip:

5 minutes ago, Whis said:

Y'all should stop using the word 'bully', stop ruining the show.

THIS. its a TV SHOW. We need drama.

• ATRL Moderator

I thought Mistress was winning this challenge, she did so good. 

17 hours ago, Vagabond said:

i gave Luxx a boot and i LOVE her 

i really don’t get the appeal of that look. looks cheap and way too clean to be punk 

Same, it looked like toilet paper. I’m also tired, not every look has to be a reference.

How can Luxx say that Loosey isn’t unique when she herself has been serving Wish.com, RuPaul cosplays for the past 10 weeks?

spacer.png

@khalyan @Unoriginal @madonnas

From my understanding and past experience, calling white queen Katya a drug addict (a proven factual statement) = bannable offense, multiple times

But openly committing microaggressions and painting 2 queens of color as bullies and ganging up on a white queen over a role on a tv show musical = :confused:

Mod team Im a little confused about the standards here. Can ya'll break down the difference for a poor innocent soul like myself trying to avoid warning points in the future? Is it correct that we CAN call Tyra a terrorist and Mistress and Lux bullies but we CAN'T call Katya a m*th h*ad? Cause thats what I'm getting here. 

Is it a zero tolerance or sometimes tolerance, depending on which color the queen you want to malign is?

55 minutes ago, xrosup said:

For the girls saying Mistress should've been in the bottom I wanna ask you why you think that? She was one of the best in the challenge

And her runway was the best one. To me, the bottom was correct, although Sasha was less memorable than Loosey, so, maybe, she should have been saved. 

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

@khalyan @Unoriginal @madonnas

From my understanding and past experience, calling white queen Katya a drug addict (a proven factual statement) = bannable offense, multiple times

But openly committing microaggressions and painting 2 queens of color as bullies and ganging up on a white queen over a role on a tv show musical = :confused:

Mod team Im a little confused about the standards here. Can ya'll break down the difference for a poor innocent soul like myself trying to avoid warning points in the future? Is it correct that we CAN call Tyra a terrorist and Mistress and Lux bullies but we CAN'T call Katya a m*th h*ad? Cause thats what I'm getting here. 

Is it a zero tolerance or sometimes tolerance, depending on which color the queen you want to malign is?

You don’t see what we warn. You don’t know who else is getting warned for what they say in here, and that’s not going to change anytime soon.  

Living for the Loosey/Luxx/Mistress drama. We needed that POP. This season has been such massive improvement from how filler heavy everything felt last year.

tbh after this episode I hope they chill on Loosey, I mean I get it sometimes she can't be real about what she's really thinking but if she feels bad about it you have to let her know how to express her feelings so they can understand her instead of bullying her constantly. She's been scared of expressing herself because they might react on her wrong. I felt bad for her on this episode because I might understand why is it hard for her, maybe we misunderstood her a little 

• ATRL Moderator

We go through this every season.  Some fans cry about how dull and boring current seasons are because it’s turned into RuPaul’s Best Friend Race.  Then we get some actual fun drama with Luxx and Mistress and then they are instantly called bullies because they dared to push the buttons of a white fan fave.  It’s exhausting.  This is just a TV show and Mistress and Luxx are keeping us entertained, and if their drama is too much for you go watch something more sanitized like Great British Bake Off instead. 

the NERVE of Mistress to call the season a "Sasha Meet & Greet" was ICONIC

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, ChapelHooker said:

Right to the judges too I was gagged 

3 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

She is IT. Like idk how people can look at this Queen and don't see she serves WINNER. And the runway tonight was God-tier.

I thought the judging this episode was very weird. I thought Luxxx was CLEARLY the winner. She was so into it, every little and manerism so alive. Definitely thought she won. Anetra was good too but I wasn't as impressed as the judges I guess.

18 minutes ago, khalyan said:

We go through this every season.  Some fans cry about how dull and boring current seasons are because it’s turned into RuPaul’s Best Friend Race.  Then we get some actual fun drama with Luxx and Mistress and then they are instantly called bullies because they dared to push the buttons of a white fan fave.  It’s exhausting.  This is just a TV show and Mistress and Luxx are keeping us entertained, and if their drama is too much for you go watch something more sanitized like Great British Bake Off instead. 

Thank you! If you can't handle this mild ass "drama" stop watching the show because I'm sick of it being boring as **** for 90 minutes!!!

8 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

This whole season has been THEE Sasha Colby's M&G and we are just loving in it :jonny6::WAP:

the girls and production are absolutely trying to make Loosey crack and break her spirit in this competition :redface:

She totally should have won this challenge and didn’t miss a beat just like Jan during madonna: the rusical :bibliahh:

the bottom two should have been Salina and Sasha Colby since her makup sucked and she got overshadowed by everyone else :lakitu:

Anetra was 2nd best after Loosey so i’m not mad she won it since her moment at the end was the highlight of the rusical. :smitten:

the top 5 is correct and all of them deserve to win imo :clap3:

I wonder who they’ll cut before top 4:lakitu:

based on the edit I’m guessing Loosey or Anetra:sistrens:

They all did amazing in the challenge. This is one episode I would be fine with a Top 2/No one goes home.

27 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Yeah, my jaw DROPPED when she said that and in front of the judges too. That's winner behaviour right there.

Track records:

Sasha 3 WINS 3 HIGH 0 LSFYL

Mistress 1 WIN 5 HIGH 0 LSFYL

Luxx 2 WINS 3 HIGH 0 LSFYL

Loosey 2 WINS 2 HIGH 1 LSFYL

Anetra 2 WIN 2 HIGH 2 LSFYL

it’s interesting how Mistress has been getting as snubbed at challenge wins just as much as Loosey with all her HIGH placements :lakitu:

but that doesn’t really mean a thing (see Willow & Yvie) :sistrens:

Sasha winning would be predictable and boring srry :coffee2:

42 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

i'm more gogged that they aired this 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.