RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

wtf that was loosey's THIRD WIN lol

and sasha looks CRAZY on both rusical and runway, the payola ma'am.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

and BULLY? babe this is competition. you fight for it and if loosey can't take lil bit of salt she can go.

Best episode of the season for sure :jonnycat:

The rusical was amazing, all girls did well. Really should've been a non-elim episode (which goes to show that, again, they shouldn't have cast this many queens). 

Luxx dragging Loosey to hell and back and Mistress cheering for Salina was :bibliahh:

I actually though Salina has the best runway, the rest didn't give me much aside from Mistress 

I was sure Mistress would be in the bottom :deadbanana:

Poor Loosey; she did well as Timmy Turner in the rusical

Mistress Isabelle Brooks;

Charisma

Serve Mtv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race,

Uniqueness

Serve Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Nerve

Talent

Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15,

First Plus Size Winner

First Texas Winner*

First Davenport Winner*

First Mexican-descent (Salina wishes)/Latinx Winner

Season 15 Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

*main US seasons

Third week in a row Mistress has been saved from the bottom

Loosey might have just gotten the single most undeserved bottom placement of all time

I guess the placements and elimination order don't really matter this season since we all expect Sasha to win, but still

Mistress is my fave this season but unfortunately she really tanked in the latter half of the season

Based on performance, the rightful top 4 is Sasha, Anetra, Loosey and Lux

Holy ****! Did I just watch the best episode in Drag Race history? Loved everything about it.

I'm shocked Anetra won. They all did incredible but Luxx's look was the tie-breaker. Sasha was a very close runner-up and Estitties ate miss Facecrack up in the lipsync. What was Ru thinking??

33 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Mistress is my fave this season but unfortunately she really tanked in the latter half of the season

she didn't even slay the first half either, she's only a confessionals queen

Grossmik levels of payola with the bottom 2 evasion, but even then at least Grossmik had a great snatch game, oof

200.gif

Let me just start by saying Mistress Isabelle Brooks should win this season for calling out how everyone, from production to Ru, is up Sasha's ass alone. I'm so glad someone finally said something about it!

Like, Sasha was once again out there looking crazy with that heavy ass eye makeup (giving first time in drag) and no one said anything. How biased can you be? :skull:

Musical was boring to me, song selection was much better on Moulin Ru. Everyone did great though, so at least there's that. Runway was super bland, Mistress was the only one with a really cool outfit.

Anetra's win was payolad, I thought Loosey did the best technically speaking. I'd also say that it's true she's being bullied and we can all kii about it because it's entertaining at the end of the day, but let's not lie about her getting it from every side only for... Being her delusional self :skull:

The segment about who should go home was great entertainment. Lived for Luxx long ass set up for that devastating punch to Loosey, I just know she's gonna lose it (no pun intended) next week because she looked plucked! That and the security tag moment during rehearsals had me screaming.

Lip sync was also boring, but finally Salina has been eliminated. Should've happened 5 weeks (if not more) ago. Bye b*tch!

INCREDIBLE episode :clap3: 

The girls ATE the challenge, the runway was decent, the drama (especially when they asked the question) was great!

I also think the judging was spot on. The right person won, the btm2 made sense, and the right person went home.

Excited about next week! I thought we'd already get the 'finale performance/verses' episode, but I'm glad we still have the makeover!

I also thought Loosey did the best. She really hit every beat. I was really surprised she was in the bottom. 

I actually was a Mistress Stan but she is low key flopping. And her and Lux being on Looseys jock every five seconds isn’t cute. It’s odd cause Lux is just as delusional as Loosey :rip:

I can only see Sasha winning at this point tbh. 

The way Luxx was absolutely bullying Loosey just for existing was absolutely disgusting. I’m also disappointed that no other queen called her out on this.

As gay people, we suffer through bullying our entire life just for being gay. It was absolutely horrible to see a queen bash another like this. 

Luxx said she would be fine with doing either 2 roles. Then Loosey said she wanted to do Heaven and suddenly Luxx wanted to do heaven and was not backing down while constantly harassing and attacking Loosey. Loosey then dropped Heaven and said that Luxx could do it and suddenly Luxx didn’t want it anymore.

Then she told on the runway that she gave the role to Loosey. What a low blow, absolutely horrible behaviour.

On top of that she had the nerve to say that Loosey was not unique while looking like she just came from the paediatric isle with caskets around her arms. Garbage.

And because this wasn’t terrible enough she literally told Salina to send Loosey home during the lip sync.

Luxx is a horrible human being and I don’t even stan Loosey but she didn’t deserve all this free hate from the discount Aquaria. Luxx is not all that and she needs to be humbled.

The episode itself was nice but I was just saddened to see someone getting all this hate and bullying and nobody else (or even Loosey) standing up for it.

Edited by AvaMax

Luxxx is getting on my damn nerves lmao

the rusical was kind of gaggy. I loved it. the looks though... girl. what in the Britney was going on with Sasha's mug.

Loosey is so annoying, her going on and on about that extremely basic look :deadbanana4:

Mistress looked BEAUTIFUL

the judging was so off on this ep:rip:

WIN: Loosey

High: Mistress

SAFE: Anetra

Low: Sasha

BTM: Salina and Luxx

anyway  ..

Mistress Isabelle Brooks;

Charisma

Serve Mtv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race,

Uniqueness

Nerve

Talent

Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 15,

First Plus Size Winner

First Texas Winner*

First Davenport Winner*

First Mexican-descent (Salina wishes)/Latinx Winner

Season 15 Fashion GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

*main US seasons

Gosh, even Mistress stans are annoying online. Spamming that long ass post is not gonna help your case either. The girl is just not serving anything else other than confessional bits.

Poor Loosey. when she said something like she felt she was back in high school I really felt bad for her. I just know she's gonna come back to All Stars in 3 years more conscious of the edit (ie. boring), give a great performance and make the bitter fans who can't see past the edit turn on her :clap3:

I actually loved Sasha's performance this week. the makeup was c*nt. if you get it you get it.... her or MIB should've won

26 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Gosh, even Mistress stans are annoying online. Spamming that long ass post is not gonna help your case either. The girl is just not serving anything else other than confessional bits.

seeth 

Serve Mtv GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Not sure why ppl think Sasha is payola’d, she’s extremely well rounded to me :celestial5: she gets what she deserves 

Felt for Loosey this ep when she broke down - mistress should have been in the bottom, Loosey was a star in the show and it was her runway and people saying her name that made her drop down to safe at worst. Mistress was mid, if you want to talk bias there it is, another week she was arguably bott

6 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Interesting how a lot of the people that'll attack Nina Bonina La Niña Divina y Bonita Brown and claim she's a "bully" and an awful person, yet perform Jaxx vs Anetra level of gymanstics, mentally, and say Mistress and Luxx are not in any sort of way bullying, and just having a kii, as if this episode was a one time event, and it hasn't been happening for a while now.

It's giving sociopathy.

tumblr_45f174b6459bae65dd394c00c1d54017_

3 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I was sure Mistress would be in the bottom :deadbanana:

Poor Loosey; she did well as Timmy Turner in the rusical

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Based on performance, the rightful top 4 is Sasha, Anetra, Loosey and Lux

that part :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.