RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but Salina just took the delusional crown from Loosey because there's no way someone that's been in the bottom like 85x, hasn't served a good runway besides a Beyonce look is thinking any name but her own should have been said :bibliahh:

This Untucked is a bit spicy :mandown:

Now Salina wants to act all giddy for Orville?! I'm so glad this Pendeja is AFUERA 

Me on stage being asked who should go home: *without skipping a beat* "Salina, besides being in the bottom 5x, she hasn't served a single good runway this season and honestly she should be disqualified if I'm being completely honest"

:fan:

How about that lipsync

Wait not the drama being stifled instantly :skull:

I can't believe we got good drama for a total of 3 minutes :rip: back to boredom we go... let me exit

Just now, Bimbo said:

I can't believe we got good drama for a total of 3 minutes :rip: back to boredom we go... let me exit

Loosey handling it better than I expected. I was expecting what Salina did but even worse :toofunny2:

We need to talk about Mistress calling this season a Sasha meet & greet. :redface:

Edited by Puttanesca

I am shocked and appalled at the GP backing up the bullying of Loosey. It is really disheartening to see, she isn't really doing anything wrong besides being a little annoying here and there. I do not enjoy watching this on my TV at all.

Did Salina really steal that puppet in untucked? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the way I laughed!!

Edited by Aelita

My god, Salina should have gone like 4th, FINALLY she's out. A top 6 with Marcia and this challenge would have been excellent (Ru wouldn't have dared to even eliminate anyone).

Mistress was robbed this episode tho. Anetra did good but I don't know if it was a winning performance.

What a really fun episode! Easily one of, if not the best, rusical on this show! Everyone did so good, no one really flopped or stumbled

My top 3 overall tonight was Anetra, Mistress and Sasha (based on performance and runways!)

Loosey vs Salina was ok, love the song choice, but wished there was more drama physically but idk. I felt Salina more so I guess I would have saved her

Also dead at her stealing the puppet in the end AND Luxx stealing the wig jsjsjsjsjsj

• ATRL Moderator

A GREAT episode.... until the lip sync song choice :toofunny3: The way the judges looked bored AF.

Anyway, Diplo is SO lucky he got head from Orville Peck :WAP: :WAP: The jealousy I feel.

5 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

A GREAT episode.... until the lip sync song choice :toofunny3: The way the judges looked bored AF.

Anyway, Diplo is SO lucky he got head from Orville Peck :WAP: :WAP: The jealousy I feel.

was this confirmed?!

5 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I couldn’t watch tonight 

So who went home tonight….and why?

Salina and because her runway look was **** and it was her 400th time in the bottom

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

TRASH OUT

0wbW8J0.gif

0wbW8J0.gif

Truly the worst top 6 contestant ever. :biblio:

Am I the only person who really hates Sasha Colby’s makeup? 

11 minutes ago, DejaVu said:

Am I the only person who really hates Sasha Colby’s makeup? 

Today was my first time really noticing it, and yeah something seemed off to me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.