RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

Sasha is a better LS artist than Anetra but Antra is no joke.  She’s definitely a top tier stunt queen. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Quick reminder that Mistress has been coasting, has been saved from the bottom a couple times, and her only win, the acting challenge, could've easily gone to either Malyasia, or lowkey Anetra/Marcia.

The only thing she's slaying is her quick lil narration bits.

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

The only rightful Top 3 at this point would be: Luxx, Anewtra and Sasha

:celestial2:

Sadly, the show doesn't have the balls to do Top 3 finales anymore!

:sadviolin:

Season 14's top 5 finale gave peak participation trophy teas, they'll probably do that or top 4 again.

:3rdplace:

Not really.  if anything, she has been the cast member that’s come closest to a win without getting one the most amount of times.  Last week she was a deserved low and her runway saved her and th is week she was a deserved HIGH. 

12 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

She did not. They were neck and neck and Sasha benefited from the judge’s biases towards her. For all the hype Sasha gets, her only memorable performance this season is her rock performance. When all is said and done, Anetra’s talent performance and this lipsync with M3 will be more remembered than anything Sasha did this season.

The GP has spoken and Anetra is hailed as THEE lipsyncer of the season. 

Wrong! Flopnetra serves no face and does the same moves every lipsync with her crunchy wigs and tired catsuits.

I don’t even like Sasha but she is a much more diverse lipsyncer and looks far more comfortable on stage. :bird: 

9 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Wrong! Flopnetra serves no face and does the same moves every lipsync with her crunchy wigs and tired catsuits.

I don’t even like Sasha but she is a much more diverse lipsyncer and looks far more comfortable on stage. :bird: 

And yet her lipsyncs on the show made 0 noise where as every Anetra lipsync is an EVENT. 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8XrtsR9/

Sorry but it’s clear as day who the GP prefers between the two.

3 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

And yet her lipsyncs on the show made 0 noise where as every Anetra lipsync is an EVENT. 

I don’t care what the shut-ins, white weho gays, wine moms and f*g hags in this fanbase have to say about what lipsync they find the most appealing. They think Stinkx Monsoon is the pinnacle of drag.

There’s a reason Sasha is a legend and ANOtra is just another dime a dozen in her Las Vegas shindigs. 

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I don’t care what the shut-ins, white weho gays, wine moms and f*g hags in this fanbase have to say about what lipsync they find the most appealing. They think Stinkx Monsoon is the pinnacle of drag.

There’s a reason Sasha is a legend and ANOtra is just another dime a dozen in her Las Vegas shindigs. 

And the GP doesn't care about the opinion of pressed ATRL user Relampago as they break their keyboard trying to downplay Anetra stellar performer skills.

ANETRA is objectively the star of the season and is the performer everyone constantly anticipates.  

2 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

And the GP doesn't care about the opinion of pressed ATRL user Relampago as they break their keyboard trying to downplay Anetra stellar performer skills.

ANETRA is objectively the star of the season and is the performer everyone constantly anticipates.  

But what is this thread if not for a few draggings of the fan faves? :bird: Every other Drag Race online community is too overly positive and boring. They just echo whatever the popular opinion is, boooooring!

ANAHtra is overrated, great for stunts but hasn’t proven she’s a well rounded lipsyncer outside of upbeat pop songs. She’s been invisible in almost every other challenge. She bombed HARD this episode. Not funny, bad taste, little charisma, I don’t get the hype.

It’s actually funny cause she also flopped another performance challenge (girl groups) hard. Just an inconsistent, overrated queen. How is she the star of the season when she has barely been on anyone’s minds since Ep 1? :ahh: 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Ratnetra stans have truly lost it :ahh: She’s not even the best lipsyncer this season!

Two days after the episode and there are still people fuming over Anetra? 

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Two days after the episode and there are still people fuming over Anetra? 

That's what happens when you're the STAR of the season

split-anetra.gif

7 hours ago, Weld_E said:

I’m sorry but that’s not true. Sasha has done well in every lip sync she has been in. Even in the voguing mini challenge she still did very well. Sasha and mistress are my two most memorable from that mini challenge. 

Anetra could only wish to serve a lipsync like this: 

She doesn't have the range, only the tricks. :bird: 

Speaking of, why is this the only video on YT of the best lipsync of all time?

4 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Even in the voguing mini challenge she still did very well.

And Anetra still won.

The duality and hypocrisy to go from desperately trying to paint users as racist toward asians to a few weeks later spending multiple pages relentlessly bashing Anetra for no reason.

Girl I love Anetra ... but she ain't beating THE Sasha Colby in a lipsync ...

Even some of the fiercest lip sync queens fear/revere her skills (Alyssa, Aja, Brooklyn, Ben, Jaida, Monet, etc)

Edited by Lightbringer007

7 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Be fr ...

1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

And Anetra still won.

She did. Anetra has been a fierce lip syncer this whole season. My only critique about her lip syncs is that we’ve seen all the tricks at this point. She’s beautiful, talented, and amazing. I feel that maybe because we’ve seen more of her performance ability it doesn’t stand out as much as Sasha. Don’t get me wrong - Anetra vs Sasha in the lip sync lalaparuza was fabulous. 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Anetra could only wish to serve a lipsync like this: 

She doesn't have the range, only the tricks. :bird: 

Speaking of, why is this the only video on YT of the best lipsync of all time?

tatianna vs alyssa isn't there neither, it's weird 

Salina is better than both. Her Celine lipsync served at least 3 styles all executed perfectly with smooth transitions and convincing emoting.

2 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Girl I love Anetra ... but she ain't beating THE Sasha Colby in a lipsync ...

Even some of the fiercest lip sync queens fear/revere her skills (Alyssa, Aja, Brooklyn, Ben, Jaida, Monet, etc)

Not you sneaking Bendela Creme in there :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

anetra - C-NT + lipsync ability

loosey - ---T

luxx - CU-T 

mistress - CUNT 

sasha - CU-T + lipsync ability 

salina C--- + lipsync ability

the top four is evident I fear :giraffe: luxx and mistress can lipsync well too and there's still time to show nerve

Sasha look this week was kind of amazing in second watch :jonny: 

2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

anetra - C-NT + lipsync ability

loosey - ---T

luxx - CU-T 

mistress - ***** 

sasha - CU-T + lipsync ability 

salina C--- + lipsync ability

the top four is evident I fear :giraffe: luxx and mistress can lipsync well too and there's still time to show nerve

loosey has charisma and the nerve to be that delusional out loud on television:fan:

what uniqueness does lux have exactly, no shade because she's one of my faves this season but...

How can Mistress be High when even Salina was more interesting than her in their duo act? Mistress was literally repeating the same story without a bunchline.

At least Salina got her excuse for not being a comedy queen, what's Mistress' excuses when she has been busy reading queens in the workroom left and right while stirring the pot?

She's the definition of just Safe this week.

Anetra being the best lipsyncer ever even though she lost those lipsyncs to Sasha and Luxx :skull:

Sasha has more grace and her moves seem more strategic while Anetra can be a literal fish out of water. Both are very entertaining, but put respect on Mother’s name.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.