RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

It was an amazing lipsync, Marcia was not good as Anetra but she killed it, she would've been easily win everyone expect Anetra and Sasha

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

So Marcia gave a bad performance? You're delusional.

It was decent, nothing gag-worthy for sure and definitely not on par with other lip syncs that people are comparing it to on Twitter (Alyssa and Tatianna, Yvie and Brooke)

7 minutes ago, unino said:

a swiftie wants to come for marcia who stans ariana?

rupaul's drag race all stars 3 gif | WiffleGif

Yes

spacer.png

I'm still trying to understand what Marcia was doing in here. Was this an attempt to duck walk?

qNC2MjN.gif

12 hours ago, Giancor said:

All the pitstops are cringe and trash being realistic

I can’t remember when was the last time we had a good one 

Kandie, Jaida and Alyssa were great

It’s not about ‘jokes’ it’s about chemistry between the guests, it’s like listening to a podcast 

Jinx is a  cabaret performer which doesnt translate well 

but they did give her a spoken word lipsync and monet bodied her still :jonnycat:

14 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

I'm still trying to understand what Marcia was doing in here. Was this an attempt to duck walk?

qNC2MjN.gif

This is Blu Hydrangea levels of terrible :ahh:

Then again, at least Blu knows how to paint

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

qNC2MjN.gif

I thought so

That's when she lost the lipsync for me

Compared to some other double saves (Kandy, Eureka, other ones I’m forgetting already), the lip sync was good. But Marsha still was pretty cringe and we know Ru won't let her win so a double save would've been a waste

I hope it returns to double saves being once every few seasons - if at all

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

This is Blu Hydrangea levels of terrible :ahh:

Then again, at least Blu knows how to paint

spacer.png

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I’m not a fan of Blu’s 2016 beauty influencer mug 

Blu Hydrangea winning UKVTW is still one of the worst events in franchise herstory :coffee2:

I agree with the judges this week. I definitely think Anetra deserved to stay and that M3x deserved to go but I’m glad they both fought for it. 

Marcia certainly put up a good fight, but Anetra clearly out-performed her, and gave more of the attitude that the song called for. It was far, far, far away from being double shantay worthy. But, some of the fans will praise mediocrity with no awareness or shame present.

qNC2MjN.gif

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Jinx is a  cabaret performer which doesnt translate well 

but they did give her a spoken word lipsync and monet bodied her still :jonnycat:

Spoken words/mixes are in Monet's wheelhouse anyway. Bob/Cracker are also rampant with their spoken word mixes.

Does Jinx even lip sync as a performer anymore during all her tours with Dela?

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

Unpopular opinion: Alyssa vs Tatianna lipsync is overrated as ***

Absolutely. What really makes it great is the context in which it happened, but the lipsync itself without the context of both of them fighting to get back into the competition isn’t really AMAZING like the fanbase hypes it up to be.

Ratnetra stans have truly lost it :ahh: She’s not even the best lipsyncer this season!

Quick reminder that Mistress has been coasting, has been saved from the bottom a couple times, and her only win, the acting challenge, could've easily gone to either Malyasia, or lowkey Anetra/Marcia.

The only thing she's slaying is her quick lil narration bits.

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

The only rightful Top 3 at this point would be: Luxx, Anewtra and Sasha

:celestial2:

Sadly, the show doesn't have the balls to do Top 3 finales anymore!

:sadviolin:

Season 14's top 5 finale gave peak participation trophy teas, they'll probably do that or top 4 again.

:3rdplace:

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

She’s not even the best lipsyncer this season!

She absolutely is. Regardless of the (rigged) wins this season, Anetra without a doubt is the most memorable  queen of the season purely based on her lipsyncing abilitiesZ

Edited by Weld_E

Also, this season has been kind of obvious with the elimination order so far, almos to the point of being a lil boring, they should do a gag elimination and get rid of an actual front runner, before they delete SeliNO. :fan2:

1 minute ago, Weld_E said:

She absolutely is without a doubt. 

When aNEWTra gets a slow song she can't duck walk or tail-bone-floor-slam, she's over :chick1:

2 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

She absolutely is without a doubt. 

Sasha dogwalked her with ease :bird:

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Sasha dogwalked her with ease :bird:

She did not. They were neck and neck and Sasha benefited from the judge’s biases towards her. For all the hype Sasha gets, her only memorable performance this season is her rock performance. When all is said and done, Anetra’s talent performance and this lipsync with M3 will be more remembered than anything Sasha did this season.

The GP has spoken and Anetra is hailed as THEE lipsyncer of the season. 

The essays on this page about GODnetra!

She stays living rent free!! :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.