RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I don’t even get it cause the s14 song choices were *so* correct???

Honestly the only really good lip sync where both queens delivered AND the song choice was good was this week’s. 
I knew there were gonna be budget cuts but I didn’t know it would affect the songs too :giraffe:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, AvaMax said:

Honestly the only really good lip sync where both queens delivered AND the song choice was good was this week’s. 
I knew there were gonna be budget cuts but I didn’t know it would affect the songs too :giraffe:

Budget isn’t the excuse cause rus gave 80s/90s top 30 dance chart songs usually do the trick.  

I think a lot of the songs have good potential tbh but they were done with the wrong queens.  Also love the twins but they suck at LSing :laugh:

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

So Sasha can make up for her wig malfunctions with her lip syncing abilities and sex appeal but Marcia can’t make up for her lack of painting abilities with other talents? What kind of logic is this?

the thing is that she's not particularly talented either. she's skillful but lacks that aaauuugghaaahhh as Ru would say. even the twins had the mug and a distinct aesthetic despite their complete lack of talent. marcia is very undercooked but there is potential for sure.

This challenge was so bad. :redface: Sorry, but Marcia should have been high after the 2 winners. :redface: 

The Jan joke :bibliahh: Funnier than the entire challenge. :bibliahh: The definition of IMPACT.

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I have them at least once a month and it's always the most excruciating pain, I have to be in bed all day with absolutely no light, throw up constantly etc. :rip: and even in the next days my brain feels fuzzy as ****. Obviously it's gonna be different for everyone but I really can't imagine how she did it :rip: Props to her.

omg I'm so sorry. When Anetra said her vision became blurry & described it as something piercing her forehead I literally had goosebumps, I knew exactly what she was talking about :deadbanana2: I don't know you can function in your daily life while having them once a month, the anxiety of knowing it's potentially coming would already be too much to handle for me. When I had one and ended up in the ER they prescribed a pill that you have to take as soon as your vision become blurry and it reduces the pain & makes you throw up less (it's probably what they gave to Anetra). I'm sure you already know about that but I'm saying it just in case. Once again, I'm so sorry sis. 

Just for that episode alone, I want Anetra to win. 

Edited by D.Va

4 hours ago, qurl said:

it absolutely was (not counting all stars lip syncs) … the Sasha/Anetra lip sync is vastly overrated

SPILL

Plastique acting like Marshelles didn’t EAT during the lipsync. The jealousy.

The Pit Stop does serve as a good reminder that Plastique would bring absolutely nothing to All Stars. 

Nobody was successful in this challenge.

It’s clear they didn’t know what to do with Marcia and her half-assed Jan storyline had no satisfying ending. They should have given her a villain edit. 

She’s extremely talented though and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded. Her issue is her lack of point of view in drag and Michelle picked up on that in Whatcha Packin’. I respected what Marcia said about not running to a bunch of designers for looks as soon as she got on the show.

3 hours ago, mokitsu said:

I have them at least once a month and it's always the most excruciating pain, I have to be in bed all day with absolutely no light, throw up constantly etc. :rip: and even in the next days my brain feels fuzzy as ****. Obviously it's gonna be different for everyone but I really can't imagine how she did it :rip: Props to her.

That’s horrible :frown:

I’ve only had what I could describe as a migraine twice in my life and it was horrible both times. I couldn’t sleep for 36 hours with the pain. It was hell.  

I wonder if they would have disqualified Anetra if she didn’t get over it for the challenge?

Poor Marcia

leaving right before the rusical

STD’s is right there! :swan:

wait :bibliahh:I finally watched the episode and If you put a laughing track over Marshelles she would’ve won

8 hours ago, unino said:

if Marcia could get out of her white theater kid zone and explore more things in drag/queer culture, she would be unstoppable.

I thought her talent show number was phenomenal and I was so excited to see her explore more of that kind of off center humour in her drag but she really gave NOTHING after that moment

5 hours ago, Gwegend said:

but also- VERY interesting idea to put the lalapaRuza as the first episode! Not only does it make for an exciting premier, but you’re right- just reveal everyone’s lip sync capabilities from the jump so then they really have to show out during the challenges 

Screaming at us losing Bianca and Jinkx in their first episodes :rip:

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The Pit Stop does serve as a good reminder that Plastique would bring absolutely nothing to All Stars. 

The only thing I did like was how honest she is lol 

7 hours ago, unino said:

marcia is a good white chicken breast that waiting for some seasonings. 

the perfect description of her :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I’m HOWLING at you thinking they both tasted his CaCa at the end :deadvision: omgggahhhhh I’m crying 

but also- VERY interesting idea to put the lalapaRuza as the first episode! Not only does it make for an exciting premier, but you’re right- just reveal everyone’s lip sync capabilities from the jump so then they really have to show out during the challenges 

we had that in s13 and it was one of the worst premieres ever

Anetra haters are losing it. Now apparently she can't serve face? *****, she couldn't NOT serve face if her life depended on it

glad marcia finally went home, it felt like her star power ran out a long time ago and she coasted the past few episodes

also interesting that mistress hasn't done too well the past 2 episodes after being the frontrunner behind sasha

The lipsync was a serve idk! Glad that Marcia was able to leave on a high note

Edited by Lightbringer007

3 hours ago, Giancor said:

This season is boring imo 

this episode was atrocious, terrible bland TV. season peaked in the first two episodes and went back to the typical lifeless formula of modern US drag race 

6 hours ago, The Witch said:

Loosey is eating Sasha CaCalby up I fear

mistress-kiss.gif

in being delusional yes

40 minutes ago, mar said:

I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU SALINA

It’s not that serious 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.