RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I really dislike plastique but I don’t have a good reason :dies:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sure at a certain point they were going to goof and give the win to Luxx to further gaslight Lucy :lmao:

i was on edge

Are people here really saying that Utica is a good lip syncer? Really? :deadbanana2: I know taste is subjective, but mama.... This is garbage. 

8 hours ago, D.Va said:

***** an ocular migraine isn't just any type of migraine, look it up 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

I hope Anetra took the medication in time because otherwise she would have probably threw up because of how bad the pain was. 

If anything that segment proved how much of a performer Anetra is (like usually it takes a few days for people to recover from such a high level of pain) so I'm glad it was included. The 60 minutes edit are so much better than the 40 minutes cut. 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

I have them at least once a month and it's always the most excruciating pain, I have to be in bed all day with absolutely no light, throw up constantly etc. :rip: and even in the next days my brain feels fuzzy as ****. Obviously it's gonna be different for everyone but I really can't imagine how she did it :rip: Props to her.

15 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I really dislike plastique but I don’t have a good reason :dies:

She’s just extremely uninteresting and feels super sanitized aesthetically 

Yea I have those migraines and I’m out for 3 days 

Has Plastique been taking painting tips from Naomi and Vanji cause that beat :biblio: just her chapstick and god

I had to turn the pitstop off because she has the personality of stale piece of bread, living proof you can rely on that body (and make bank while doing it)

19 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Are people here really saying that Utica is a good lip syncer? Really? :deadbanana2: I know taste is subjective, but mama.... This is garbage. 

A “lipsync assassin” who got beat by Goat Milk episode 1 :ahh:

spacer.png

Utica is aight - the My Humps lipsync is kinda stunning (and she sent Tina home so hello let's celebrate that etc) but I always thought the lipsync assassin thing was meant with some irony. :rip:

30 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

I genuinely thought the stanning was ironic, I'm kinda gagged that people actually think she had great lip syncs :deadbanana:

Utica discourse 2 seasons later …. IMPACT !!!

also , just pointing this out there that they read Marcia for “repeating” Loosey’s concept but had NOTHING to say when Olivia Lux literally copied Symoné’s outfit head to toe and used Kandy’s very distinct hair/wig in a later episode …. IJS !!

Just now, qurl said:

Utica discourse 2 seasons later …. IMPACT !!!

also , just pointing this out there that they read Marcia for “repeating” Loosey’s concept but had NOTHING to say when Olivia Lux literally copied Symoné’s outfit head to toe and used Kandy’s very distinct hair/wig in a later episode …. IJS !!

Maybe bc Olivia had enough talent to win a challenge and at least had the foresight to copy a living legend not a basic pick-me queen

Poor Marshall’s could never

spacer.png

Utica can turn a lipsync with the right song I suppose. She killed the My Humps lipsync for sure. I'm also a firm believer that she would've sent Olivia home to NTLTC :bird:

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this :dies:

People need to know the difference between a stand-up and a roast. 

Mistress' personality is much more inclined to do successfully while roasting other queens.

A stand-up routine is much more about a funny story as a whole, while in a roast you have to deliver joke after joke in order to succeed. 

• ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

It’s a mega serve.  Maybe you just don’t get the vibe of freestyle 

The only reason Utica won that lip sync is because Eliott gave up. We all saw him body Lala in Whole Lotta Woman

Elidiot’s deflated ballsack flamingo look is probably the ugliest thing that’s ever been on drag race :skull: the no lip :skull: the bubling racism and transphobia under the bulbous nose and pasty lizard scale skin :skull: who let that trash in the franchise jfc

Edited by qurl

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

It’s a mega serve.  Maybe you just don’t get the vibe of freestyle 

Is that mega serve present here in the room with us? :kiss:

3 hours ago, ?????? said:

Also not y'all saying this is the best lipsync since Brooke/Yvie when we literally just had Sasha/Anetra from this season?????

This was much better than Sasha/Anetra but that was mostly because of the song choice. Whoever chose the lip sync songs for the Lalaparuza episode needs to be fired immediately.

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, qurl said:

Elidiot’s deflated ballsack flamingo look is probably the ugliest thing that’s ever been on drag race :skull: the no lip :skull: the bubling racism and transphobia under the bulbous nose and pasty lizard scale skin :skull: who let that trash in the franchise jfc

It’s bad.  Only look that I can think of being worse is Jackie cox buttons look.  

This season is boring imo 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, AvaMax said:

This was much better than Sasha/Anetra but that was mostly because of the song choice. Whoever chose the lip sync songs for the Lalaparuza episode needs to be fired immediately.

I don’t even get it cause the s14 song choices were *so* correct???

Rewatch and yea no double shantay 

anetra just kind of enhanced Marcia in a way 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.