RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

OMMMH lying to themselves this hard as far as x3 not devouring this lip sync

The obviousness, shameless but embarrassing, we love to see it

I do NOT see aNEWTra making it top 2, her one-dimensional ass won't let her get past Sasha or Mistress, possibly not even past Luxx

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like Marcia, but she did amazing :clap3:

very interesting how people would stick up for Shuga and Lice but downplay Marcia and her actual talents, and only try and fail to back it up with them making good TV, when Mice did nothing between her twinsies disaster of a lipsync and Anewtra saving her ass + Looser fooling herself into believing she slayed in their lip sync...

the lesser twin always having to be carried by someone :fan:

Marcia's set was bad, and her outfit was worse than Mistress, don't play with it. Mistress look saved her from the bottom.

Anetra is showing that she's great on the runway AND the lip sync. :clap3: An assassin, for sure. 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Btw, it could be a double save, but it's great that they are moving with the season after that many non-elimination episodes for the past two seasons. 

WTF that should be a double shantay 

I’m happy they sent Marcia home, it was her time :coffee2:

She lost the lipsync but put up a great fight against Anetra :clap3:

Salina has however overstayed her welcome for far too long and I need her OUT :skull:

Top 5 was always gonna be: 

Sasha, Misstress, Loosey, Luxx and Anetra 

they were always the most of the cast since the start :clap3:

The Loosey and Lux double win was very deserved :smitten: 

I’m kinda hoping for another top 5 finale tbh :sistrens:

but if I had to cut someone before top 4 it would be Anetra :lakitu:

Getting sent to the bottom with Anetra to a Doja Cat song :deadbanana4: the producers wanted blood. I think Marcia put up a good fight, though.

Rest of the episode was bleh. Feel like the roast/stand up episodes are never good.

3 hours ago, Afferty said:

The challenge was boring

The lipsync was great :clap3: Anetra obviously won, they could've kept Marcia too but it's not like she had potential to stay more lol

Cutting Marcia right before the Rusical is such an evil move. But it's been Drag Race's MO all alone.

That was a double safe if I EVER seen one.

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

very interesting how people would stick up for Shuga and Lice but downplay Marcia and her actual talents, and only try and fail to back it up with them making good TV, when Mice did nothing between her twinsies disaster of a lipsync and Anewtra saving her ass + Looser fooling herself into believing she slayed in their lip sync...

the lesser twin always having to be carried by someone :fan:

literally :bibliahh: Talent Talent Talent will win All Stars tho once her looks are polished.

Edited by WeFoundWill

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

literally :bibliahh: Talent Talent Talent will win All Stars tho oner her looks are polished.

Yes Marcia is definitely gonna slay All Stars:sistrens:

If they had a smaller cast, there could've been an opportunity for a double shantay lbr. Some of the girls who didn't even get a proper storyline should've been saved for the next season (Robin, Amethyst, Aura) or not cast at all (Poppy). Could've squeezed in a non-elimination episode or two. 40min episodes in the first half really hurt too

If they have done a double sashay last week, they could have done a double shantay this week. But I doubt the producers want Marcia to slay a Rusical and risk sending any top 4 home. Let's be honest, she is not gonna survive a makeover when the judges already hate her makeups.

I thought they send Marcia to the slaughterhouse with that lipsync but she kinda turned it out :deadbanana4:

this thread is a great example of why f slur rights should be taken away from them …. my god y’all are miserable/insufferable !!!!!!

Track records:

Sasha 3 WINS 2 HIGH 0 LSFYL

Loosey 2 WINS 2 HIGH 0 LSFYL

Luxx 2 WINS 2 HIGH 0 LSFYL

Mistress 1 WIN(:huh:) 4 HIGH (:huh:) 0 LSFYL

Anetra 1 WIN 2 HIGH 2 LSFYL

Salina 0 WINS 1 HIGH 3 LSFYL :deadbanana4:

Technically Mistress has been doing as well as Sasha Colby but they just aren’t handing her the wins like they love doing with Sasha :lakitu:

At this point Mistress should get the BOOT at the top 5, she had like no memorable challenge moments and all are talking heads / untucked :rip:

People love to **** on Salina for her hotpot drag but she did so many things well, she fought hard for that top 6

Edited by MonsterJohn

13 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

At this point Mistress should get the BOOT at the top 5, she had like no memorable challenge moments and all are talking heads / untucked :rip:

People love to **** on Salina for her hotpot drag but she did so many things well, she fought hard for that top 6

I’m honestly very concerned that Selena does well next week since she is also a BFA queen and that ***** will weaponize it :redface:

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, @michael said:

Marcia must be one of the weakest top 7 queens ever. She gave absolutely nothing the entire season :skull:

I'm no Marcia stan but, I'm sorry, wtf is this comment? :toofunny3: Is this your first season? We have had several weaker FINALISTS let alone girls who made top 7.

They needed to get rid of Marshelles before the Rusical bc that would’ve been too powerful I’m afraid and would’ve not been able to justify another SAFE 

13 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I'm no Marcia stan but, I'm sorry, wtf is this comment? :toofunny3: Is this your first season? We have had several weaker FINALISTS let alone girls who made top 7.

No I’ve watched every season. Marcia sucks.

if Marcia could get out of her white theater kid zone and explore more things in drag/queer culture, she would be unstoppable.

5 minutes ago, @michael said:

No I’ve watched every season. Marcia sucks.

She doesn't suck, she's just an average queen and she's not top 4 material, she still has to learn new things for herself, drag race was like drag school for her and she saying that she learned a lot of makeup-skills while being on the show, is the proof of that

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

No amount of “HEADACHE!!1!1!” edits are going to make me believe Hagnetra just is NOT funny in any way. 

She flopped because she lacks the talent to excel in any challenge requiring a modicum of comedic talent or charisma. A stellar lipsyncer (although, as others said, she fails to serve face), but not much outside of that.

Very interesting opinion coming from a Monet stan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.