RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Great episode :clap3: Some classic drama about the pairing;

some performances to enjoy; also a few to cringe at;

decent runway; great lipsynch; some heartfelt moments...

Glad that L&L both won; and Marcia can leave with head held high :heart2: 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The challenge was fine. No one bombed it but no one killed it either. Surprisingly, I was impressed with Salina's routine the most. Luxx and Winner LaDuca were great and deserved the win though

Actually really impressed with Luxx's talents throughout the season

Marcia had some fun bits here and there but at this point clearly she didn't have that much to offer on the show and it was a satisfying conclusion to her story here. She has put up a good fight against Anetra in that lipsync but Anetra clearly won this. 

Kii that the next ep is a Rusical that Marcia has waited for so long

Edited by bestfiction

4 hours ago, qurl said:

easily the best lip sync in recent memory … dare i say since Brooke/Yvie

Marica kept up as best she could but Anetra …… i mean my god ……… 

Laganja vs Trinity

should have been double shantay

poor Marcia

and next week is Rusical OMG

the riggamoris to save Mistress. Salina curb stomped her the same way Jax did. She really should put the money where her mouth is :rip: 

they really determined to send Marcia home. she really held her own, it could've been a double santay if they liked her enough

Sasha is a true entertainer, she really knows how to navigate the difficult situation and keep the audiences entertained

Marcia Marcia Marcia is such an icon, love her she deserved so much better but clearly RuPaul hates her. 

not Salina being there over Marcia, Mistress getting payola’d for like the 3rd time, Luxx being a copycat of lit everything/everyone ewww.

Anetra, Sasha & Loosey for top 3 :heart2:

2 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

Finally the bland talentless twink of the season is out :clap3: like 3 episodes late but still

Luxx is right there girly pop. 

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

A 5 minute segment devoted to a headache :rip:

Those 42 min episodes made some points I fear

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

***** an ocular migraine isn't just any type of migraine, look it up 

I hope Anetra took the medication in time because otherwise she would have probably threw up because of how bad the pain was. 

If anything that segment proved how much of a performer Anetra is (like usually it takes a few days for people to recover from such a high level of pain) so I'm glad it was included. The 60 minutes edit are so much better than the 40 minutes cut. 

Ass lickers rarely win (Gigi, Ginger) so I think it's much clearer now that Luxx isn't winning this season. And we already have Symone anyway. :bird:

The challenge was boring

The lipsync was great :clap3: Anetra obviously won, they could've kept Marcia too but it's not like she had potential to stay more lol

Mistress is kind of not killing ANY of the challenges, despite the high hopes I had for her early on, like, even the challenge she did win, could've gone to like three other people :deadbanana:

She's so lucky she's likable, cus had she been skinny she would've been called out for coasting and being payola'd out of the bottom multiple times :chick2:

Despite being an OSCH half the time, Sasha really does deserve to win, since she's the only really well-rounded queen. :chick3:

Anetra doesn't have the C to win imo :chick1:

this was the most boring stand up challenge they ever had, damn

Anetra ******* ATE that lip synch wow, Marcia did amazing too. 

not some of y'all thinking it was double shantay material, Marcia is not Aquaria y'all, she's just an average queen

FADnetra flopped again btw, she gets a pass for being a good lipsyncer but she’s relatively tasteless and/or talentless outside of that.

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

FADnetra flopped again btw, she gets a pass for being a good lipsyncer but she’s relatively tasteless and/or talentless outside of that.

Talentless? Did you forget about the Crystal dress she made in one day?

5 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Sasha’s wig a MESS second week in a row :skull: 

Girl wtf was that? Her real hair was poking through her neck during the challenge? No one said a word?

Edited by P.O.P

6 minutes ago, Whis said:

Talentless? Did you forget about the Crystal dress she made in one day?

She is a good seamstress but lacks any semblance of taste so it balances out

Not people talking about a double shantay.

Macy Macy Macy or whatever was embarrassing and cringy in that lipsync, glad her basic ass got send home. 

No amount of “HEADACHE!!1!1!” edits are going to make me believe Hagnetra just is NOT funny in any way. 

She flopped because she lacks the talent to excel in any challenge requiring a modicum of comedic talent or charisma. A stellar lipsyncer (although, as others said, she fails to serve face), but not much outside of that.

Marshalls was MURDERED on that stage, what are y'all on 

Anetra should use her confessionals as material for the stand-up show cause that comment she made about writing jokes about her headache gave her a headache was funnier than anything else she came up with.

I don't know about you, but the beginning and the end of this episode were peak queer entertainment for me.

Challenge was lowkey a mess, I genuinely think only Loosey, Luxx and Marcia (yes, Marcia) were the only salvageable ones because even them wouldn't have been higher than safe in past similar challenges. Runway was ok, no one really stood out.

This season more than others I'm getting tired of the double standards though, because we've had Luxx being often influenced by other people on the runway (b*tch, you should be the reference!) and Sasha relying too much on body (plus her wigs looking crazy two weeks in a row) and nobody says anything, but when it comes to Marcia being too theater-y and having smaller make up that has being brought up several times. Like I get it, they gotta push storylines, but can they at least make it less obvious?

Lip sync was amazing, could've been a double shantay in other circumstances. See what happens when the song choice is right and you have queens who can perform on stage?

They had no interest in saving them both though because production couldn't risk Marcia winning the Rusical and moving automatically to the top 5 instead of any other queen they want to be in the finale, so maybe her getting the chop now it's for the better because she left on a very high note and people will anticipate her coming back for All Stars.

35 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

No amount of “HEADACHE!!1!1!” edits are going to make me believe Hagnetra just is NOT funny in any way. 

She flopped because she lacks the talent to excel in any challenge requiring a modicum of comedic talent or charisma. A stellar lipsyncer (although, as others said, she fails to serve face), but not much outside of that.

Drag her

Perhaps fAdJA made some points

Cute episode, runway and challenge were ok, correct winners, correct bottom...

Shame about Marshalls... I would much rather see her for another week than Salina, but she did lose the episode and lipsync (though she put up a very good fight).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.