RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I do think Lux was on the higher end but her bad acting delivery was really uncomfortable for me. Idk why she puts a weird shtick on for comedy but it sucks, just deliver as yourself :rip:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Yeah wtf was up with that :deadbanana4: the Raven makeup and the wig lifting all the way up :deadbanana4:

It looked like she just plopped it on her head like… :ahh: 

This choice of lipsync song was EXCELLENT, I knew they would turn it as soon as it started. :jonny5:

It shouldn't be this rare for them to have a good/CURRENT song for the gals to lipsync to. Marcia actually put up a better fight than I expected but yeah, Anetra clearly ate her up

Edited by Orsay

17 minutes ago, mistertsa said:

Marcia did better than expected but Anetra ATE her

This episode was bad honestly, not the mini challenge being more exciting than the main challenge :skull:

Salina has to be the next one to go :coffee2:

They have a few queens left and now they're struggling to get content for the episode.

They should have done the exact opposite and started with 1h 30m episodes until this week and then cut it to an hour.

Luxx is really laying it on thique with the references to Bob Mackie last week and then doing a vintage RuPaul look this week :pukey:  That type of kiss-assery is obnoxious. Also her Hair Ball look from a few weeks ago was a ripoff. Be original for once.

Marcia must be one of the weakest top 7 queens ever. She gave absolutely nothing the entire season :skull:

A 5 minute segment devoted to a headache :rip:

Those 42 min episodes made some points I fear

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

41 minutes ago, @michael said:

Marcia must be one of the weakest top 7 queens ever. She gave absolutely nothing the entire season :skull:

This lie when Salina is right there in the Top 6 :toofunny3:

Marcia did well in the talent show, Snatch Game, both acting challenges and both design challenges.

Marsha bombed this episode from the beginning all the way to the exit line tbh :deadbanana4:

And right before the rusical :deadbanana4: I know that hurt

Finally the bland talentless twink of the season is out :clap3: like 3 episodes late but still

Anetra! Get her to the finale with Sasha already! :jonny4:

Marcia deserves her flower for this lip sync. That was A SHOW!

Wow the top 5 is so strong. It can be anyone of them after next week.

Wow that was THEE lipsync. Anetra was so incredible and Marcia finally gave us SOMETHING!

This might be one of the strongest Top 5 in a LONG time... this episode solidified this season as one of the modern classics tbh

Sasha 

Mistress

Anetra

Luxx

Loosey

I could see any of them winning next week :WAP:

Marcia did what UGLYnn Mytes thought she did during the Sorry Not Sorry lipsync

Anetra deserved the win, possibly, but her performances are worn, tired and done to oblivion (the bussy+spine floor slam combo, for one) like y'all claim Jaxx's were, yet no one is saying anything like they did to Jaxxx, typical fanbase :fish2:

Marcia deserved a double shantay, even if it meant sending her green ass home next week in a double sashay :pancake:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

also, Luxx is really getting payola'd hard to the top, the power of ass kissing, cus her jokes were all played out, and done to death :sorry:, and Mistress deserved some lashes, but she keeps getting away with it any single thing she does wrong, lowkey

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

This is what happens when dummies complain about Anetra not having confessionals for like 2 episodes in a row earlier in the seasons

She lowkey has nothing to say when she's not walking her quick lil duck, I fear

Even with all this blatant payola and favoritism for certain queens, I am still hooked on this season?

The power of a decent cast?

Poor season 14!

Does anyone else think Anetra's lip syncs are really dragged down by her inability to give face?

The lip sync was good, but I know this song by heart and it just felt like neither girl really connected with the energy like that

The song is all about peaks and valleys and I didn't feel like either of them matched the changing energy level throughout or REALLY gave the lyrics

Like there's a big difference between knowing the words well enough to get by, and knowing them well enough to REALLY connect with them

I felt this exact same way about Salina vs Amethyst, everyone online praised it but I felt like for those of us who really knew Q.U.E.E.N. beforehand, it was a bad lip sync because neither girl really understood the song

Q.U.E.E.N. may be the most disappointing lip sync ever for me, that's literally one of my favorite songs of all time for the past 9 or 10 years, I listen to it almost every day, and it felt like neither Salina or Amethyst had even heard the song more than a few times :skull:

Then I saw everyone on social media praising it and I felt like I was crazy

Edited by Solaris

And for Marcia being such a theater kid I would have thought she could have emoted much more strongly to this song

like this song is a perfect opportunity to be really over the top and both girls were more or less dead in the face

4 hours ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

If Ru didnt hate Marcia, this would have definitely been a double shantay. This has to be one of the best lipsyncs in a very long time

… it wasn’t even the best lip sync this season 💀 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

the 40 mins eps were so superior and i can't believe the girls really demanded for these long ass werkroom segments to come back :rip: i'm mad

also people saying this was the best lip sync since yvie/brooke when rajah's living in america was the best lip sync of s11

Also Marcia’s usage of the stage was TERRIBLE!! She kept turning away from the judges and she spent way too much time at the back of the stage without any purpose. During some of the most important moments, you could barely see Marcia either because she wasn’t facing forward or because she was too far away

especially when you’re small like Marcia and ESPECIALLY when you’re wearing a simple outfit, it’s so important to be conscious of the stage, where you’re standing, and how you look in comparison to your surroundings

if you want an example of what I’m talking about, the finale lip syncs on Canada 3 (Jada) and CVTW (both Silky and Rajah) are great examples of how to use the stage. TKB in I’m Every Woman is another one

I was shocked Marcia vs. Anetra wasn't a double shantay! Like they've given it out for much worse lip syncs. Right before the Rusical too which Marcia would've done great in :jonny2:

I thought they both kept up with each other and gave us a show. The great song choice helped as well. One of the few good lip sync songs this season :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.