RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

It's time for Sasha's 'vulnerability' moment it seems. The fog has cleared. I hope this episode lit a fire under her and she just blows it out of the water for the next few episodes. :clap3:

Mistress may be flatlining in the competition. Hope she can turn it around too. But I really am getting future All Stars winner edit either way it goes. 

Seems like the solidified top 4 are Sasha, Mistress, Lux and Anetra or Loosey. Both aren't winning, Anetra has bottomed too many times, and Loosey has not been given a winner edit. I think Loosey over Anetra would be fair, but Anetra over Loosey might be more satisfying for the fans. We shall see!

It's for sure Salina's time to go next week, if they fumble it, it will hurt the season. The only other option is to send Loosey home in some sick psychological warfare twist. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Anetra deserves to win. Her highs are way too high. 

Her talent show is the most iconic moment so far and now that lipsync!!!! 

It needs to be Sasha vs Anetra in the end

Glad the 90 min episodes are back! With that being said, def one of the weaker rounds this season, it felt like no one TRULY stomped 

I'd def say Luxx and Salina did the best in the challenge, with Luxx, Sasha and Mistress OWNING the runways! (Also Salina's and Mistress's backstories were so hard hitting omg, glad they are able to represent the latin community!!!)

The bottom 2 were correct, and that LIPSYNC??? WOW! Doja songs need to be performed more on this show! Will miss Marcia x3, she really grew on me!

Next week is gonna be insane omg, I just know my girls Sasha and Anetra are gonna KILL the rusical!

• ATRL Moderator

M3 did better than i thought she would. Not double save worthy.  After the halfway mark, she ran out of all her tricks.  

5 minutes ago, madonnas said:

M3 did better than i thought she would. Not double save worthy.  After the halfway mark, she ran out of all her tricks.  

Honestly, would have been kind of a gag if somehow they rigged it to save her from the Lalaparuza so we had no idea about her lip syncing abilities until this episode...

that was the most double shantay worthy lipsync since Brooke and Yvie but they’ve been dying for a reason to get Marcia out for weeks :dancehall3: i can’t believe Spitlena is still here

Edited by Scandalous

This lipsync omfg :jonny5: more than the stunts I love when queens deliver the subtle mouth movements like the "aaoowww" :jonny5:

Also LOVED Luxx's delivery for her jokes omg it worked perfectly :jonny5:

Luxx and Loosey slaying both the challenge & runway with a double win is not how I expected this episode to end after being at each other's throats in the beginning of the episode. :ahh:

It's a shame Marcia was eliminated with one of the strongest lipsyncs yet. Should have been a double shantay. I do think Marcia would have beaten Mistress in the bottom 2 who should have been there instead of Anetra.

easily the best lip sync in recent memory … dare i say since Brooke/Yvie

Marica kept up as best she could but Anetra …… i mean my god ……… 

I’m gonna need all of you delusional white twink lovers claiming this was double shantay worthy to rewatch that because Marshall’s got DOGWALKED

This is Ra’Jah vs DJ Set’s daughter all over again and I will not stand for it 

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I’m gonna need all of you delusional white twink lovers claiming this was double shantay worthy to rewatch that because Marshall’s got DOGWALKED

This is Ra’Jah vs DJ Set’s daughter all over again and I will not stand for it 

PERIOD

TheOnlyOne

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

That lipsync :jonny:

Such a perfect lipsync song :jonny:

Honestly deserved double shantay but Marcia has no chance to make the finale anyways 

This is how I felt; as soon as Ru said she's too green, I was ready for her to go home. No point in keeping her around when you know Ru will never let her win :rip:

That said, she didn't deserve bottom 2 :duck: Should have been Anetra and Sasha, but they obviously didn't want to lose either of them.

• ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, qurl said:

easily the best lip sync in recent memory … dare i say since Brooke/Yvie

Marica kept up as best she could but Anetra …… i mean my god ……… 

Sasha / anetra 

utica / Tina 

utic / Elliott 

Denali / Kamora 

Widow / jan

etc

:fan:

• ATRL Moderator

Some notes:

- Saliva back to Bottom Boot.

- No one was hilarious, but I'll always accept a Luxx win.

- Judging panel was great. They can fire Ross and Carson and just keep these four :bird:

- JAIL to producers for doing the Rusical after Marcia left. Should have had Rusical for top 7 to cut Salina, then do comedy duos for top 6 and cut Marcia³.

2 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Sasha / anetra 

utica / Tina 

utic / Elliott 

Denali / Kamora 

Widow / jan

etc

:fan:

none of these are anywhere near the lip sync from tonight … a lot of them are really bad actually

14 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

This is how I felt; as soon as Ru said she's too green, I was ready for her to go home. No point in keeping her around when you know Ru will never let her win :rip:

That said, she didn't deserve bottom 2 :duck: Should have been Anetra and Sasha, but they obviously didn't want to lose either of them.

Marcia did far worse in the challenge + her runway was weak compared to Sasha thou

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Lightbringer007 said:

Marcia did far worse in the challenge + her runway was weak compared to Sasha thou

To each their own. I smiled at a few of Marcia's jokes. I was stone-faced (no pun intended) during the entire Sasha/Anetra set. Not a SINGLE mildly funny thing there for me. The ball joke wasn't funny and didn't even make sense; Eureka lasted an entire season TWICE :skull:

The only two girls even competing in that lipsync were Anetra and Doja Cat

Marshall’s was a complete non-entity 

spacer.png

I h8 this fandom, after years of accurately complaining about overused double saves everyone whines when a lip sync that is even slightly close ends without one. M cubed walked back and forth while not knowing the words for a good 30 seconds and  we’re going to here about it for years because she’s a white twink who set expectations at the floor with one of the worst runway packages of all time

Also Sasha ate the runway and m3 sucked as usual, she deserved the bottom

She had a headache and still did all that :jonnycat:

Saying Marcia kept up is offensive. Anetra obliterated her.

11 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Sasha’s wig a MESS second week in a row :skull: 

Yeah wtf was up with that :deadbanana4: the Raven makeup and the wig lifting all the way up :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, azii said:

She had a headache and still did all that :jonnycat:

:rip:

That was the day before.

Marcia did better than expected but Anetra ATE her

This episode was bad honestly, not the mini challenge being more exciting than the main challenge :skull:

Salina has to be the next one to go :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.