RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

not a Rusical just after M3 gets the chopped :ahh: Salina is the only dead weight left. They better get this right to have a solid top 5.

That lipsync :jonny:

Such a perfect lipsync song :jonny:

Honestly deserved double shantay but Marcia has no chance to make the finale anyways 

Great lip sync, Anetra cleared obviously. And great song choice :clap3: More of that please

It was Marcia’s time. Hopefully she can evolve. Salina is next.

Loved that lip sync! 

Aneta ate downnn but Marcia was really good too! Perfect song! Loved it! 

I need to immediately absorb that lip sync the same amount of times I watched Anetra's talent show (which was 80000x)

Marcia is for sure getting to an all star season, ain't she? She at least has a narrative about her makeup to justify it a bit. 

Marcia was so boring, bye flop

3 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

I need to immediately absorb that lip sync the same amount of times I watched Anetra's talent show (which was 80000x)

That was a top 10 lipsync easily. Definitely deserve a double shantay, they both serve so hard omggg

3 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Marcia is for sure getting to an all star season, ain't she? She at least has a narrative about her makeup to justify it a bit. 

I mean she did well overall so it’s fine, better than Estitties getting there 

14 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

That was the definition of a DOUBLE SHANTAY!!:jonny:

Marcia put up a FIGHT aslcvfvlvkd:jonny:

If Ru didnt hate Marcia, this would have definitely been a double shantay. This has to be one of the best lipsyncs in a very long time

that was not a double shantay, anetra CLEARED with ease 

marcia didn’t really do anything that gag worthy, but her dress was not helping her with that song

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

I mean she did well overall so it’s fine, better than Estitties getting there 

and any other queen sans the twins tbh as per this season goes. all of them had no narrative going on.

Anetra really is THAT girl, Marcia move was so good and she just MURDERED it. Marcia also destroyed every aspect of that lipsync. WE WERE ROBBED OF A TOP TIER DOUBLE SHANTAY

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Whew!!! :jonny5:

Marcia held her own but the classical aspects of her dancing don't work with the song, but Anetra literally EMBODIED the song, every movement was precise and NAILED the energy of the song

4 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

that was not a double shantay, anetra CLEARED with ease 

marcia didn’t really do anything that gag worthy, but her dress was not helping her with that song

Girl, bye, this was even more double shantay worthy than the ones we got from seasons 13 and 14. 

Happy that Marcia put a good fight until the end. :jonnycat: She looked so stunning too.

The way Anetra was stomping Marcia HARD even though she tried to maintain that front spotlight in the latter half, Marcia held her own decently but you couldn't take your eyes off Anetra :worship:

Great lip sync. :jonny:

Mistress better pull through with the next challenge because her behaviour in the work room has been more entertaining than what she's put out for the last few competitions. 

Edited by Puttanesca

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.