RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Sasha swooped in for that save in the send

I actually enjoyed STD's & Mistress' final punchline 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Big Bad Wolf said:

These queens are not funny 

Literally. Me watching this whole extended episode like

Big Bad Wolf

3 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Luxx and Loosey double win would be deserved tbh 

:mrpeanut:

Mistress can literally switch between eureka and ginger minj look wise 

sorry if that’s messy

Not feeling most of these looks. Mistress and Sasha were my favorites.

Loosey :rip: No dimension in that makeup at all. Shame because it was one of the better concepts for this category.

1 minute ago, ZORBIT said:

TF is this runway...

ezgif-5-83cc540d61.thumb.gif.c422fa95d55

Yeah :laugh:

These queens have not been exciting me on the runway. :noparty: But they’re a great cast.

2 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

These queens have not been exciting me on the runway. :noparty: But they’re a great cast.

I think it has been hit or miss. But I would agree overall like a C+. The bad ones weigh the good ones down.

Yeah this is not a fashion season. I've learned to never believe the queens when they hype up the runways before the season starts :priceless:

I think the critiques were spot on. Marcia being too green in drag (+ Ru coming for ha theatre gig), Sasha relying on being pretty, Anetra’s lack of confidence off the runway….I agree with these narratives

There’s some slight Lux payola….she was good and held her own, but the jokes themselves were just very, idk, generic or basic? Don’t know the word to describe it. It just seemed like any other catty gay.

I feel like they’re gonna payola Lux to a win, but Loosey deserves it this time. 

3 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I think the critiques were spot on. Marcia being too green in drag (+ Ru coming for ha theatre gig), Sasha relying on being pretty, Anetra’s lack of confidence off the runway….I agree with these narratives

There’s some slight Lux payola….she was good and held her own, but the jokes themselves were just very, idk, generic or basic? Don’t know the word to describe it. It just seemed like any other catty gay.

I feel like they’re gonna payola Lux to a win, but Loosey deserves it this time. 

I agree with all of this

Okay the lip sync kinda made up for the whole episode lacking :jonny5:

That was the definition of a DOUBLE SHANTAY!!:jonny:

Marcia put up a FIGHT aslcvfvlvkd:jonny:

AMAZING LIPSYNC BUT... :deadvision:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.