RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I was excited for Bob and Pep's new podcast but the listeners' stories are way too long  :gaycat7:

Edited by Bimbo

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, FinleyGates said:

He was so heated. That’s one of the producers?

Yeah. Apparently she was with Mistress at a club and started telling them not to give Willam the mic for a Q&A.

Can’t wait to watch another hilarious episode of Loosey FUMING and being DELUSIONAL. An entertaining mess :heart:

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I was excited for Bob and Pep's new podcast but the listeners' stories are way too long  :gaycat7:

I can’t listen to another colorism topic that isn’t of substance (real housewives) but I’ll give it a shot 

35 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I can’t listen to another colorism topic that isn’t of substance (real housewives) but I’ll give it a shot 

The colorism episode is from Sibling Rivalry, Bob and Peppermint's podcast is called Town Hall.

32 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The colorism episode is from Sibling Rivalry, Bob and Peppermint's podcast is called Town Hall.

Oops my bad 

Did Raja and Raven give any of the S15 girls a shoot on FPR? I don't think they did :matty:

Edited by Hephaestus

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

it’s impossible to even get thru an episode of Sibling Watchery these days bc they will spend 30 seconds talking about a plot point from the episode then spend the next 5 minutes talking about something irrelevant in their personal lives/and-or/trying to remember something from a previous season of drag race and getting it entirely wrong

5 minutes ago, qurl said:

it’s impossible to even get thru an episode of Sibling Watchery these days bc they will spend 30 seconds talking about a plot point from the episode then spend the next 5 minutes talking about something irrelevant in their personal lives/and-or/trying to remember something from a previous season of drag race and getting it entirely wrong

Bob saying Blair was the one that asked Cher's mom about her abortion :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Shinning said:

lmao that was such a kii :dies:

12 minutes ago, qurl said:

Ou this tea :skull: That’s why I’m glad Jacob chimes in with the right answer cause watching Bob and Monet waste time just to get it wrong is wild

30 minutes ago, Shinning said:

which is obviously hilarious from the perspective that she just hates Blair’s drag but it’s like …… sis u actually probably legitimately know that was wrong. are y’all pretending to know less about drag race than y’all actually do bc u think ur above it after winning ??

then Money immediately after saying “they’ve only done the puppet challenge twice” :skull: girl YALL KNOW YALL ARE WRONG STOP THE CAP

I have a STRONG feeling that Bob is very attracted to Blair and Blair paid sis dust.

#LUXXNATION :bird: 

Edited by Relampago.

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

People will think it’s okay to drag a black woman just because her WHITE peers did something before. This is a racist show, hence the controversy around it this year, and regardless of what happens, she’ll be fine in the end. We should just be happy we’re getting more content regardless. ATRL, especially fans of a certain girly, are gonna be on high alert, but we can just remind them of what happened last month.

**** anyone who says otherwise! Let’s just cheer our girl on.

What are you talking about girl

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

I have a STRONG feeling that Bob is very attracted to Blair and Blair paid sis dust.

Princess Poppy teas

This is the first time we see a Ru video message this season isn't it? :deadbanana:

Anyway Sasha ate this up yup yup

10 minutes ago, Shinning said:

This is the first time we see a Ru video message this season isn't it? :deadbanana:

Sasha :WAP:

Baby, Luxx read Loosey FOR FILTH to her face. :deadbanana2:

Defend our queen, tf you mean Bey wasnt far along.

The entire ******* point of that performance was the damn baby bump, dummy.

12 minutes ago, Shinning said:

the mini challenge was so fun :gaycat3:

2 minutes ago, Seffers said:

the mini challenge was so fun :gaycat3:

Aja will have something to say about it :-*

Aja must be fuming after this mini challenge. :deadbanana2: Sasha was amazing.

And to think we were missing the mini challenges for the sake of that useless weho mess of a show.

These girls ATE that mini challenge I was SCREAMING at the tv! This was DRAG!

Bob is such a mess of a queen. Like, behaviorally. Definitely a DR legend though!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.