RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

The girlies here being ugly and hateful to Sugar and Spice. Reminder that none of us is a judge, take it down a peg :deadbanana2:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, OreGuy said:

The girlies here being ugly and hateful to Sugar and Spice. Reminder that none of us is a judge, take it down a peg :deadbanana2:

I’m not being ugly or hateful to anyone. Like I said twice already, I don’t have a problem with the twins, and I don’t even blame them for being defensive/delusional about their eliminations. Anyone would be. It’s the fans buying into and repeating their delusion who are annoying.

And how are you gonna say “we aren’t judges” when this is literally a thread to post our opinions about the show? We literally just posted this week’s ATRL FPR on the last page? If you don’t think we’re qualified to have opinions you must have a problem with that right? Wait what’s that, you’ve voted in those too? Crazy!

5 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

:skull: 

So wtf if we aren’t judges, who ******* cares what the hilarious Ross Mathews thinks anyway

7 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Tell that to the twins since they have been serving Salty to the judges on Twitter/Roscoe since eliminated :ahh:

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

How are they great TV

HOW

Spice not knowing the words to her song was funny for a moment and then boring for the rest of the non-lip synced lip sync we had to sit through

Jax being put in the bottom in Spice's place 2-3 times was NOT GOOD TV

Spice being saved in the lip sync tournament for literally no given reason was NOT GOOD TV

Both Sugar and Spice had a refreshing carefree attitude on the show, their relationship with Mistress (and other girls too) was very heartwarming to see. Even them bombing Snatch Game was entertaining in a way, at least to me. There's just something very joyful about them 

Jax obviously didn't deserve to go home on the lalaparuza episode but she has already bombed every other challenge prior and she wouldn't have survived the ball anyway 

^That being said it was absolutely time to go for Spice 

5 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Tell that to the twins since they have been serving Salty to the judges on Twitter/Roscoe since eliminated :ahh:

Hun, being salty about a show you've participated in is valid. Because, surprise, they were part of the show. :gaycat4: 

15 minutes ago, Solaris said:

And how are you gonna say “we aren’t judges” when this is literally a thread to post our opinions about the show? We literally just posted this week’s ATRL FPR on the last page? If you don’t think we’re qualified to have opinions you must have a problem with that right?

Some opinions are borderline hatred, hun. Literally some takes are a lot of emotion for safe. :gaycat5:

15 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Wait what’s that, you’ve voted in those too? Crazy!

I actually didn't. :fan:

Yall are delusional af thinking Malaysia was going anywhere near the bottom.

3 clean looks in a ball is always gonna keep you at LEAST safe if your final garment is wearable and she made a dress.

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Yall are delusional af thinking Malaysia was going anywhere near the bottom.

3 clean looks in a ball is always gonna keep you at LEAST safe if your final garment is wearable and she made a dress.

Malaysia's first look was unbelievably bad imo

19 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Some opinions are borderline hatred, hun. Literally some takes are a lot of emotion for safe. :gaycat5:

I actually didn't. :fan:

Well hold on, how are you just now saying this? People in this thread have been cruel to to some of the contestants, especially Loosey, all season. I didn't even say anything mean about Sugar or Spice. I don't see you in here every day when people are calling Loosey a loser.

And this is exactly what I'm saying. When the person looks like Sugar or Spice, many of y'all coddle them and tell us we can't even critique them. Way worse things are said in here every day and you don't complain, but suddenly when it's about the twins...

Sugar and Spice know they're just trolling and their drag shouldn't be taken seriously (at least not to Sasha's or Mistress' extent). Some of y'all should learn that too.

But anyway, this season is shaping up to be one of the greats!

VH1/MTV Era: S15 (up to now) > S12 > S14 > S11 > S13

Edited by TROPICUM

17 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

It really shows how unbiased some of us are that we were rooting for Spice to go home during the Lalaparuza, but now we're annoyed she got eliminated in the ball :laugh:

She def didn't have much more to show, but them pretending she deserves bottom for the ball is so frustrating when Saliva, Loosey, Sasha, and Malaysia were right there.

i was just doing our photo ruview (sorry @Bimbo i accidentally didn't put bttm boot so i voted twice :dies:) and all her designs were toots .. Malaysia, LOOSEy, salina, all we worse.. ppl saying M3's was high :rip: i like her but that's delusional. @Big Bad Wolf summarized my exact thoughts

all in all, spice shouldn't have gone based on this ep, not even based on the track record, hm.

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

How are they great TV

HOW

Spice not knowing the words to her song was funny for a moment and then boring for the rest of the non-lip synced lip sync we had to sit through

Jax being put in the bottom in Spice's place 2-3 times was NOT GOOD TV

Spice being saved in the lip sync tournament for literally no given reason was NOT GOOD TV

It is borderline rude to contests that actually are professional drag queens, and have actual talent, being eliminated before then for the sake of production. :coffee2:

But I guess people like to look at pretty things. 

The funny thing is that, from that video they put out of their channel before the season started, they gave the impression that we would see them grow and show their true personality, but at the end they got out showing nothing different from start to finish. 

I thought Malaysia’s looks were safe. But honestly, I’m sick of that white/light pink color on her. She’s worn it to death on the runway, it’s stale. Hopefully she has better stuff packed. 

5 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Sugar and Spice know they're just trolling and their drag shouldn't be taken seriously (at least not to Sasha's or Mistress' extent). Some of y'all should learn that too.

But anyway, this season is shaping up to be one of the greats!

VH1/MTV Era: S15 (up to now) > S12 > S14 > S11 > S13

Then why are they so mad if this is the case lol 

17 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Then why are they so mad if this is the case lol 

The twins stans are truly so tasteless they lost touch with reality. Sugar was so pressed at Roscoe that she complained the show/the judges (Michelle) "basically call our drags invalid". :rip:
But at the same time we also have to believe that they are only "having fun" and "just trolling"? Sure, gurls, sure.

spacer.png

Multiple girls this season have actually been banned and hacked off their own social media platforms ******* with their actual money and livelihood

But unsurprisingly, the white power twink lovers of atrhell wanna talk about the hate the untalented twin twinks are getting 

mother-has-arrived.gif

11 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

The twins stans are truly so tasteless they lost touch with reality. Sugar was so pressed at Roscoe that she complained the show/the judges (Michelle) "basically call our drags invalid". :rip:
But at the same time we also have to believe that they are only "having fun" and "just trolling"? Sure, gurls, sure.

spacer.png

They can be trolling and be mad that they called drag invalid, two things can be true at once. Like it's clear drag matters to them, you can tell it's not just a gimmick to gain popularity just based on the effort they put into their stuff and the extensive Drag Race knowledge they have (which may seem a given, but when you have queens not even knowing the most popular catchphrases it really puts things into perspective).

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Say this to Spice :redface:

Sugar and Spice will be remembered after this season ends

Can’t say the same for Manlaysia, the makeup artist who can’t do makeup :redface:

seriously malaysia gets so many passes.

• ATRL Moderator

The twins were way more fun together than spice alone.  They just have this natural charisma and live in their own little world.  I think the idea of competitors in the show who don’t treat it like a life or death situation is compelling to longtime viewers.  We all stanned Tamisha (during s13 viewing) and a lot of us are fans of acid Betty.  They’re seasoned queens but their attitudes were refreshing.  It was nice to see more “baby” queens with a same carefree attitude.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.