RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

12 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Can't wait for Denali to slay Global All Stars to prove you haters wrong

4jYTEI6.thumb.gif.13ce6b8cfbd5dcac5bc6df

It'll never happen cause she's not a star and will never make a finale no matter what show she competes on.

Poor thing wouldn't even be top 4 on a Canada vs the World and that's the tea 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

that's your rebuttal ? Rosé stanned HERE ?? :toofunny3:

Denali’s drag is man down.mp4 boots but I’m an ORH and need to get my lashings in when I can

Spice getting Top Toot for look #1. :deadbanana2:

The others were so tragic tbh.

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Spice getting Top Toot for look #1. :deadbanana2:

The others were so tragic tbh.

I was strongly considering giving it to her too, but ended up choosing Mistress' because it felt like a true homage to the look itself and the show's history. Spice's look was so good though, down to the boot detail with the checkered flag :jonnycat:

Sasha's Start Your Engines looks isn't very good either. She did make a great presentation of her looks though

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I was strongly considering giving it to her too, but ended up choosing Mistress' because it felt like a true homage to the look itself and the show's history. Spice's look was so good though, down to the boot detail with the checkered flag :jonnycat:

Spice also wasnt bottom boot for look #2, I am lowkey gagged.

SO many girls got lucky this runway tbh, most looks were not even tootable. 

Looking back, Luxx/Mistress cleared this tbh.

Her look was perfectly safe, nothing crazy but polished and fully realised from top to bottom.

Production rigged this to get rid of her. 

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Truly, they really were wild with the judging here. Even not considering the look they made there, Sasha's first two looks weren't as good as Luxx and Mistress' (they actually weren't particularly good period).

Spice served three solid looks, top to bottom and I'm not afraid to say she should've been high, so to see her in the bottom was an absolute gag.

Anetra should also be thankful she whipped that gorgeous gown because the first two looks were bottom worthy.

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Truly, they really were wild with the judging here. Even not considering the look they made there, Sasha's first two looks weren't as good as Luxx and Mistress' (they actually weren't particularly good period).

Spice served three solid looks, top to bottom and I'm not afraid to say she should've been high, so to see her in the bottom was an absolute gag.

Anetra should also be thankful she whipped that gorgeous gown because the first two looks were bottom worthy.

Spice's skirt WAS bad, but it was literally the only flaw I could find tbh. The hair could've been bigger and more dragged up, but her top was so cute and well made.

If Spice had made a dress or a gown with more material she wouldve been safe and Salina/Loosey may have been bottom.

It was her time to go though so its cool.

S15 is so much more enjoyable than S14. Literally not one annoying personality besides the fake chola. Lowkey gonna miss these girls.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

Spice's skirt WAS bad, but it was literally the only flaw I could find tbh. The hair could've been bigger and more dragged up, but her top was so cute and well made.

If Spice had made a dress or a gown with more material she wouldve been safe and Salina/Loosey may have been bottom.

It was her time to go though so its cool.

Nah sis, I don't think she would've been safe in any case. They were dead set on sending her home after she was the gaggy save in the previous episode.

It's a shame because no matter how you spin it she would've gone home before the top 5 was consolidated anyway, so why not keep her around for entertainment (and her fanbase) considering some of the other queens are not doing good enough to be saved either?

:worship2: French doggy bag couture, the girls WISH they had the referential ability to pull this look out.

144548940_3803117953087229_9614185266854

Mind Blown

EtGZo1HXUAEn__G?format=jpg&name=large

ScreenShot2021-03-26at3.26.39PM_584x.png

144856872_238015277855540_14901444649754

Edited by satellites.™

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

:worship2: French doggy bag couture, the girls WISH they had the referential ability to pull this look out.

144548940_3803117953087229_9614185266854

Mind Blown

EtGZo1HXUAEn__G?format=jpg&name=large

ScreenShot2021-03-26at3.26.39PM_584x.png

144856872_238015277855540_14901444649754

The biggest robbery of all time. GotRigged winning with her literal trash outfit was an insult to fashion.

Yes, S15 is pretty much shaping up to the best season since the move to VH1. 

And it might be partly due to the reduced time meaning we’re not wasting time focusing on flop storylines and idle chit-chat. But I don’t think we’re ready for that conversation . 

spacer.png

Edited by Both Sides Now

Honey jumping off the stage

Akeria with NO wig, but looking like a literal AS winner anyway, so gorgeous!

Scarlet having a meltdown in her head

Rajah threatening violence :deadbanana2:

Honey jumping off the stage

Akeria with NO wig, but looking like a literal AS winner anyway, so gorgeous!

Scarlet having a meltdown in her head

Rajah threatening violence :deadbanana2:

Honey flopping around like a beached seal is so funny. The look of disgust on Ru’s face :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I can't believe Sasha has recieved almost zero lashing for her win and particularly her third look, it's almost identical to Spice's and on the same level as Jorgeous and Gottmik's winning looks :doc: pretty privilege is real

...except the win has been criticised in here a lot???? including the posts like... right before you? do some of you just pretend posts that don't fit your narrative don't exist? people in here are saying MARCIA should have won (when she should've been bottom two) and you're saying people weren't lashing sasha are be fr :skull:

Just catching up with Roscoe's and did Kandy really tease a spoken word lip sync of Shangela's sugar daddy speech? When I tell you the world would STOP :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

S15 is so much more enjoyable than S14. Literally not one annoying personality besides the fake chola. Lowkey gonna miss these girls.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Yes, S15 is pretty much shaping up to the best season since the move to VH1. 

And it might be partly due to the reduced time meaning we’re not wasting time focusing on flop storylines and idle chit-chat. But I don’t think we’re ready for that conversation . 

spacer.png

The girls are seeing the light

Also Dida is absolutely right, they should've aired Vegas Revue S2 between the episode and Untucked. That show had a lot of potential!

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Denali’s drag is man down.mp4 boots but I’m an ORH and need to get my lashings in when I can

poor brické :dancehall3:

You're all doing too much with Sasha's third look. Spice's skirt was a mess, Sasha's was not. Yes the look was simple but it was also successful, it was not a disaster like Spice's, Salina's and Loosey's were. You can say she should have been safe if you want but it was not even close to the bottom. :rip:

Plus Luxx's self made look really wasn't all that complex either. If anyone was robbed it was Mistress. 

2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

...except the win has been criticised in here a lot???? including the posts like... right before you? do some of you just pretend posts that don't fit your narrative don't exist? people in here are saying MARCIA should have won (when she should've been bottom two) and you're saying people weren't lashing sasha are be fr :skull:

anyone saying Marcia should’ve won deserves to be threadbanned

Saying Spice deserved to be high is very delusional :rip:  Like she definitely deserved to be safe but high?

Keep seething at Sasha Colby’s win and stanning all the white twinks just cause they’re cute out of drag I guess :penguin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.