RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Spice is mad!!!

This is so gen z lmao 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, unino said:

just booted sasha 

Same, that look she made in the workroom was literally lazier than what Spice made.

2 hours ago, unino said:

just booted sasha 

14 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Same, that look she made in the workroom was literally lazier than what Spice made.

Yeah, she's getting a boot from me too :matty:

The amount of bottom boots in the second category... :toofunny2:

3 hours ago, Flexus said:
6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

DEADLINE: THURSDAY FEB 23.

skdjd y’all know what I meant! 

I can't believe Sasha has recieved almost zero lashing for her win and particularly her third look, it's almost identical to Spice's and on the same level as Jorgeous and Gottmik's winning looks :doc: pretty privilege is real

11 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I can't believe Sasha has recieved almost zero lashing for her win and particularly her third look, it's almost identical to Spice's and on the same level as Jorgeous and Gottmik's winning looks :doc: pretty privilege is real

If I speak

• ATRL Moderator

Doing FPR made me realize how robbed Spice was :skull: Malaysia's first two looks were so bad. She should have been in Spice's place.

Spice is that girl causing all this conversation :clap3: 

Denali does have ugly makeup but she’s still better looking than some of the girls that get stanned in here (Rosé comes to mind) but yeah she looks crazy all the time. :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Denali does have ugly makeup but she’s still better looking than some of the girls that get stanned in here (Rosé comes to mind) but yeah she looks crazy all the time. :rip: 

She was on the same season as rose and Tina burner so she was able to evade a lot of criticism about her mug / drag style tbh.  

Not y'all trying to say Sasha's dress, which is styled after her Hawaiian traditional entrance dress, is somehow "identical" to Spike's tasteless hotglued dress :rip:

Love Sasha but let’s not pretend there’s very little design in her finale look. …It’s a piece of fabric. Compare it to Luxx and Anetra’s garments. Only her second look was actually successful. 

spacer.png

She cut up an appliqué into a triangle for the top. Made a wrap skirt and attached branches to her arms. It actually reminds me of Naysha Lopez’s look that sent her home. A serious case drag delusion if you think it’s a winning look.  

spacer.png

She looks gorgeous tho!

20 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

this needs to change

Anetra is kind of tacky if we are being honest lol. (Her second ball look was atrocious). she just has good moments every now and then unlike jax and Selena lol 

37 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Love Sasha but let’s not pretend there’s very little design in her finale look. …It’s a piece of fabric. Compare it to Luxx and Anetra’s garments. Only her second look was actually successful. 

spacer.png

She cut up an appliqué into a triangle for the top. Made a wrap skirt and attached branches to her arms. It actually reminds me of Naysha Lopez’s look that sent her home. A serious case drag delusion if you think it’s a winning look.  

spacer.png

She looks gorgeous tho!

Spill, that's why I gave her a bottom boot for that category. At least the others tried :sorry:

28 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The best garments :clap3:

Oof not only those garments are gorgeous, but the mugs are STAMPED :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

S15 is the best season since s8 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

that's your rebuttal ? Rosé stanned HERE ?? :toofunny3:

• ATRL Moderator

It really shows how unbiased some of us are that we were rooting for Spice to go home during the Lalaparuza, but now we're annoyed she got eliminated in the ball :laugh:

She def didn't have much more to show, but them pretending she deserves bottom for the ball is so frustrating when Saliva, Loosey, Sasha, and Malaysia were right there.

Seeing all the last category looks together….Sasha’s is kind of the bottom boot :redface:

I gave Spice toots for all and Sasha boots :deadbanana2: she truly was done dirty 

I wanna stan Sasha but her run is giving payola'd so far :rip: Mistress was robbed this week;  Lux should have been high and Sasha safe.

Sasha was robbed of a win (girl groups) so her sketchy win last week was to provide justice :gaylocat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.