RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

40 minutes ago, SixWholeYears said:

Everyone saying Luxxx copies previous looks... :deadbanana2:

Have you all watched any runway shows? Maybe try googling Mugler 90s looks... queens are inspired from designers and saying how she is just "copying" is crazy and so ignorant. Expand your fashion knowledge outside of Drag Race fr

I’m not even sure which outfits they’re referring to but there’s a difference between inspired and copied 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcia’s mini-challenge look was one of the most abhorrent scenes to ever air in the fifteen years of Drag Race. It’s clear her humor starts and ends with her making what she thinks are funny, kooky faces.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, SixWholeYears said:

Have you all watched any runway shows? Maybe try googling Mugler 90s looks... queens are inspired from designers and saying how she is just "copying" is crazy and so ignorant. Expand your fashion knowledge outside of Drag Race fr

Luxxx's look while also similar to Mugler, it's more of a straight copy of Naomi look. And it's not like she's the 1st time offender with the Aquaria lewk before. Her constant usage of previous seasons indicates she knews exactly what she was doing with those copy looks

Violet is coming to my local club I'm freaking out the iconnnnn :weeps:

Idk if you guys know this, but this goddess will be on Season 2 on Queens of the Universe starting March 31st aaaaah

4 hours ago, SixWholeYears said:

Yes we know it’s Mugler. The point is Naomi already remade that exact same look so it wasn’t exciting and was her second time doing a look another queen already did. Where’s the excitement in that?

• ATRL Moderator

I don't know why I just watched this entire thing, but I found it cute :bloo:

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

Denali looks like a MAN next to them

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Shinning said:

She doesn’t need to be next to them for that :laugh:

Denali is too broad

I'll say that. 

Attractive af on a man, not so much on a woman.

14 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Girl I literally came here to post this! They're so charming and funny, I can't :jonnycat:

14 minutes ago, Shinning said:

8 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Denali's literally giving crossdresser wtf is up with her

:deadbanana4:

No but really, she kinda looked better in S13. What happened?

I don’t like the ‘bring 2 from home, make one yourself’ construction of the recent balls

Just give the girls some time to make one garment themselves and just show that on the runway for them to get judged on :michael:

Denali is looking cute, wth y'all talking about? :rip:

Compared to this...

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

I don’t like the ‘bring 2 from home, make one yourself’ construction of the recent balls

Just give the girls some time to make one garment themselves and just show that on the runway for them to get judged on :michael:

Since S1 the balls are like this... 

On 2/25/2023 at 2:29 PM, Gwegend said:

Right- the male artists thing is okay only if the song is a good lip sync song!’

also- you guys really do too much on Loosey. Yea she’s definitely a sore loser and it’s kinda funny to see her get worked up over not doing well- but it’s better than being a boring or you’d call her a waste of space. Also- she’s ACTUALLY good. 

I’ve said it in this chat before but she has the chops. It’s only drag delusion if you’re not good and then complain about the judging 

Why do people hate loosey, it's not like she's sabotaging anyone and acting mean, she's a handsome girl plus I'm sure she's in that super polished camp along with Dela, Jinkx, Rosé, Vivienne, at least when it comes to effortless improvisation and acting/comedy skills, which really is A FORTE as a drag performer

What if she was quiet as a wallflower, I bet y'all would still find a bandwagon hate train to jump on for some reason :katie:

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Cain said:

As far as I remember, balls have always had this format?

13 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Since S1 the balls are like this... 

2 minutes ago, madonnas said:

As far as I remember, balls have always had this format?

Wait why did I think the poor S3 girlies had to do everything themselves :skull:

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Wait why did I think the poor S3 girlies had to do everything themselves :skull:

S3 girlies had 2 Design challenge (Christmas and Cake) and 2 Balls (Hair and Money). Still the most sweatshopped Drag Race Season.:hippo:

Just now, Konril said:

S3 girlies had 2 Design challenge (Christmas and Cake) and 2 Balls (Hair and Money). Still the most sweatshopped Drag Race Season.:hippo:

Oh right, well we need more of that! 
I guess this season is off to a good start with the Ball and the House design challenge 

I just don’t like the judging of brought looks being taken into consideration when the selfmade look is absolute **** (cough Gottmid)

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

Oh right, well we need more of that! 
I guess this season is off to a good start with the Ball and the House design challenge 

I just don’t like the judging of brought looks being taken into consideration when the selfmade look is absolute **** (cough Gottmid)

That's why I don't care when people over here say that the fashion this season is not giving. I'm not here for a 10k outfit borrowed from a designer/stylist house, give me talent and personality, and it's all that matters. 

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

denalis ability to always look busted must be studied 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.