RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

:redface:

omg not her dragging production like this

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Ugh, Raja’s outfit was so *****, still one of the best ever made in the werkroom  

Raja and Manila are my favs but they’re all so good, how do you even eliminate any of them :jonny6:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I mean Jax even said at Roscoe's Loosey has the edit least accurate to how she actually was on set. But I don't think it's showing her not having fun, look at her interactions with Mistress while they were making their looks this episode. 

Oh miss Kandy Muse is killing it at the Roscoe's viewing party. She's bringing in the kii's :fan:

Spice actually did pretty good :skull: Salina and Loosey should've been in the bottom imo
Also Sasha didn't really excite me besides her 2nd look, that was really cute

8 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Michelle trying to clock Spice's skirt like Sasha didn't make hers the same way had me cackling, ngl.

On second watch

Mistress - Win

Luxx - High

Marcia - High

Sasha - Safe

Loosey - Safe

Anetra - Safe

Malaysia - Safe

Spice - Bottom

Salina - Bottom

How anyone has Spice in the bottom after seeing Loosey's looks a second time :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

would've given mistress the win but sasha is also a deserving ball winner

marcia was bottom two for me. surprised she wasn't even low

mistress > sasha > anetra > luxx > spice > malaysia > loosey > marcia > salina

malaysia got absolutely nothing this episode. poor her 

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

wtf is she talking about? the edit has never implied she doesn't get along with the girls or is not having fun. they've shown all that in addition to her being upset which is just as accurate.

8 hours ago, Shinning said:

Right like what was so special about Sasha's skirt? :rip: 

Love Sasha but she does benefit of pretty privilege a lot. Like her look this episode was only praised cause she has a banging body. Had a big girl wore that they would've been read.

For real! 

Like, this outfit was hella basic, boring and low effort, but the judges went wild when she came out because she looks pretty in the face and body.. the audacity

:deadbanana4:

i-loved-sasha-colbys-look-this-week-v0-r

Yes Sasha, Yes Payola

Mistress or Anetra should've won this one

If Anetra is disqualified from winning for her ugly sugar ball look, FADsha Moldy should've been disqualified for her fugly self-made, Spice-looking-ass 3rd look, the first of her looks was also basic btw!

For me, the bottom two should have been Loosey and Salina, and Mistress should have definitely won. Also, undoubtedly an unpopular opinion, but I feel like Marcia deserved a spot in the top over Sasha.

18 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

For real! 

Like, this outfit was hella basic, boring and low effort, but the judges went wild when she came out because she looks pretty in the face and body.. the audacity

:deadbanana4:

i-loved-sasha-colbys-look-this-week-v0-r

Yes Sasha, Yes Payola

I mean I get your point but she looked SO c*nt in this one.

The ball one was pretty but nothing special.

Mistress was ROBBED.

Her THREE looks were amazing

:giraffe:

And the BTM2 should've been Salina & Loosey

Spice was LOW at worst

:biblio:

56 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Mistress or Anetra should've won this one

If Anetra is disqualified from winning for her ugly sugar ball look, FADsha Moldy should've been disqualified for her fugly self-made, Spice-looking-ass 3rd look, the first of her looks was also basic btw!

Back outta Sasha's face hello? Ur mad that she won, it was Rupauls decision anyways so you cant change herstory

I did a rewatch and I’m confused about people saying Marcia should be in the top 

everything else I can see arguments for Lol 

Just watched the episode and honestly did not agree at all with  the judging. Sasha's first two looks were great but the third one was atrocious - a piece of fabric and sparkly nonsense on top. Spice should have been safe and Malaysia should have been in the bottom.

Mistress or Marcia should have won...

Loosey getting a really bad edit. :deadbanana4:

For me, this was a fair episode (maybe Mistress should have won instead of Sasha, but the first 2 looks fabric was too similar so, maybe that's why she didn't win?). 

Gonna miss Spice, she wasn't definitely gonna win but she was a sweetheart. :cries:

I'm sorry, but some of you have really bad takes! Anetra should have win The Ball when her first two looks were crunchy as hell?

And someone saying Marcia should've been in the top :ahh: For giving us basically the same silhouette three times? With the first look being a bad Gigi Goode remake? I can't.

Mistress is the ONLY one, other than Sasha, that had the potential to win. But the ball look, albeit good and fun, was a bit crunchy, and the facekini looked wrinkly or something. 

Sasha was the DESERVED winner. Served 3 gorgeous looks with different silhouettes and didn't miss once, unlike the girls you claim should have won the challenge. :clap3:  

It's like Gigi Goode all over again. Stanning mediocrity and being delusional about it is not cute. Marcia had 0 business in the top. Her looks were safe but that's it. Stay mad at Sasha Colby her second deserved win (and she would have 3 by now if they didn't throw Aura a pity win) :alexz: 

i don't think Spice's looks deserved to get her in the bottom, even though they're the exact same style of everything she's already worn, but she clearly wasn't going anywhere in this competition and it was probably her track record that landed her in the bottom

but tbh it should've been a double sashay because Salina is probably gonna go home next week 

Anetra win!? I thought she was going home after them airing that story and her coming out in those first two looks... her last look ate and saved her though

very predictable elimination again... anyway salina is a menace to society. anetra deserved safe or even low for her horrible first 2 looks, tho her last one was immaculate, mistress was robbed again of a win but sasha was also deserving so fine ig, luxx couldve been a top

Am i the only one that thought the pacing was great during this episode ?

Full mini challenge, walk through with Ru and Carson, good amount of talk in the werk room, Ru performing, 3 looks presented for each girl WITH descriptions by them and jokes from the judges.

All this under 41 minutes. :chick2:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I'm sorry, but some of you have really bad takes! Anetra should have win The Ball when her first two looks were crunchy as hell?

And someone saying Marcia should've been in the top :ahh: For giving us basically the same silhouette three times? With the first look being a bad Gigi Goode remake? I can't.

Mistress is the ONLY one, other than Sasha, that had the potential to win. But the ball look, albeit good and fun, was a bit crunchy, and the facekini looked wrinkly or something. 

Sasha was the DESERVED winner. Served 3 gorgeous looks with different silhouettes and didn't miss once, unlike the girls you claim should have won the challenge. :clap3:  

THANK YOU.  

I woulda been fine with mistress winning.  Your nitpicks are correct but her final look was stunning enough.  But Sasha’s win wasn’t a payola win like the girls are insisting. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.