RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Witchpop said:

I will say this until I'm blue in the face, but I need the show to give the queens more time for design challenges because I want to be gagged like I was during the Money Ball

My four easy payments showing up at Klarna : r/rupaulsdragrace

Like :jonny5:

tea. they should let the queens that know how to sew shine and the rest will rotten anyways 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

Drama alert :skull: 

this will be fun :ahh:

3 hours ago, @michael said:

It’s also time for Salina to go. She has given us nothing in nine episodes so far.

She gave us the best lip sync of the night last episode

• ATRL Moderator

"And the hair was flat on the last one... I said no." :ahh: Alyssa better drag Saliva.

Bianca and Alyssa were so much better at judging this episode than the judges :coffee2:

Anetra was robbed.

How are they going to drag Spice for her skirt but then praise Sasha for hers in the first runway? 

The lipsync was bad but Spice won. At least she tried being theatrical with breaking the disco ball. Selena gave us NOTHING. She was staring into space and mouthing the words. Spice also makes better TV and her strut already became a highlight of the season.

Spice is fun but has been one note since sugar left. Not once she surprised the judges , Selina and Malasya have nothing to do there even though Selina has a great personality and a very specific type of drag

5 hours ago, Witchpop said:

I will say this until I'm blue in the face, but I need the show to give the queens more time for design challenges because I want to be gagged like I was during the Money Ball

This! The fact that after all these years this is still one of (if not the) best unconventional material runway speaks volumes on the talent of that top 4 and on how more time will significantly improve the outcome for those who have already a clear vision. Same happened to Moulin Ru, that’s why it’s one of the best Rusicals as well.

I really did not like Sasha's last look that much, I didn't even like her first one. Mistress should've won for her consistency.

Also did Alyssa say that she's touring with Live Nation on the Pit Stop? That is huge!

Michelle trying to clock Spice's skirt like Sasha didn't make hers the same way had me cackling, ngl.

On second watch

Mistress - Win

Luxx - High

Marcia - High

Sasha - Safe

Loosey - Safe

Anetra - Safe

Malaysia - Safe

Spice - Bottom

Salina - Bottom

Edited by satellites.™

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Michelle trying to clock Spice's skirt like Sasha didn't make hers the same way had me cackling, ngl.

On second watch

Mistress - Win

Luxx - High

Marcia - High

Sasha - Safe

Loosey - Safe

Anetra - Safe

Malaysia - Safe

Spice - Bottom

Salina - Bottom

Right like what was so special about Sasha's skirt? :rip: 

Love Sasha but she does benefit of pretty privilege a lot. Like her look this episode was only praised cause she has a banging body. Had a big girl wore that they would've been read.

I felt like on the one hand overall the quality of the design challenge was higher than they have been in the past but also nothing wowed me either. Anetra's look came close but even that one had issues. 

As for Sasha winning I don't have an issue with it, both her and Mistress delivered three solid looks. Sasha's final look was just a bit more interesting than Mistress's though Mistress's was better made. I would have given it to Mistress but I'd have given Aura's win to Sasha. 

I've come to love Sugar and Spice but Spice was not robbed, her outfit was a mess her second look was also bad and they praised her first look more than I would have. She also messed up the lip sync. A totally fair elim for someone who was coasting at this point. Both the twins should be proud of themselves that they were able to compete with and even outlast more seasoned queens but they need more experience to excel in a comp like this. I actually might have put Loosey in the bottom instead of Salina but I guess Salina's looks were messier I just disliked Loosey's more. 

Mistress was robbed. Sorry. Plain and simple, she was. She served three clean, elevated looks. Sasha looked amazing in all three but I do not think her last look was worthy of winning. Anetra probably had the best original look but her second look and average first look were what kept her from winning. 

personally, although I agree that Spice’s time was definitely up, Salina should’ve gone home lip synching to Loosey. Spice’s outfits (with the exception of the bottom half of her third look) were actually decent. Nothing super original but they weren’t ill-fitting or cheap looking like the other two bottoms this episode. If she hadn’t been barely scraping by prior to this, I think Salina probably would’ve been eliminated or it would’ve been a double Sashay. Salina just… for all that personality, there isn’t a single hint of polish anywhere in there. Her first outfit was too baggy and ill-fitting. Her second looked cheap as hell. Her third… girl… 

have actively avoided Kandy since s13 but she was actually funny AF in Roscoes :rip:

Naysha is such an annoying flip flopper. She had Aura there and was 2 seconds away from kissing her feet when she won and now she's calling that win bullshit :deadbanana:

Edited by mokitsu

Alyssa is a CACKLE on the pitstop :ahh: 

When a personality and presence can seem even bigger than Bianca…

14 hours ago, Witchpop said:

Ugh, Raja’s outfit was so *****, still one of the best ever made in the werkroom  

Sasha had solid looks but her final one was worse than Anetra and Mistress. I would give the win to Mistress

Bottom 2 and elim was correct but That's What I Want is such a bad song for lipsync

Spice is an icon. I actually see her winning Miss Congeniality in the end, the girls seem to really like her

Salina has the N for sure

She had the nerve to pick the money ball out of all balls, and then look at that piece of garbage at home, pack it and bring it to the show and still think “I will wear this on the runway” 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.