RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Anetra had a good final garment, but even then I did not like the flat V-neck she did for it and the wig she chose was awful

Image Fpxr4ypXoAQKq4r?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

They’ve had worse lip sync choices but yeah I love it when they pull from rus random fave flop 80s freestyle girl group  faves (not seduction)

9 minutes ago, xrosup said:

u1XWDxW.gif

Gottmeh one was awful as hell.

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

It’s both STDs and also “Saline in these titties” play on words, like she has a breastplate/implants. At least I think.

Still annoyed they saved Spice for no reason last week just to rob her this week :rip:  

I’m choosing “saline in this titties” as canon, it makes more sense than any other interpretation.

Also spill, such an unfair elimination. They could’ve absolutely justified her elimination last week, no need to do it in this one where she was completely safe in the challenge and won the lip sync.

Alyssa was the first person on drag race I saw but she was hours late and did 1 number lmao 

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Also… y’all realize Naomi and Luxx had the same reference right? Luxx literally said it was a Mugler reference during her runway monologue.

I’m sure Luxx is definitely inspired by Naomi as well, since she said Naomi is her favorite queen from the show, but this isn’t Naomi’s original thought. Luxx is very aware of fashion outside of just drag queens.

I get their point. But the reference has already been done in the show's universe. I stan Luxx, but I think the criticisms are valid.

Luxx thinking she’s slaying each week but falling flat every time :skull: Her and Loosey are the same type, but Loosey gets way more heat. Probably because she’s more vocal in her whining.

Spice wearing the same thing every week finally caught up to her. Sugar and Spice are great TikTok queens, but Drag Race is a totally different thing and requires a broader skill set.

Mistress was probably the real winner this week, but the Sasha hype continues to push her to the front of the line.

It’s also time for Salina to go. She has given us nothing in nine episodes so far.

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Anetra robbed

The Candy Ball outfit destroyed her chances. Dropped her from first to third.

15 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I remember reading a spoiler that Spice makes the finale with 4 wins :deadbanana2:

The way there was a spoiler that claimed "Running Up That Hill" by Kate Bush would be a lip sync song during Lalaparuza + every other song claimed in it being wrong and instead we got... two Camila songs. :deadbanana4: Fire everyone!

Edited by Communion

I will say this until I'm blue in the face, but I need the show to give the queens more time for design challenges because I want to be gagged like I was during the Money Ball

My four easy payments showing up at Klarna : r/rupaulsdragrace

Like :jonny5:

Anyone saying Spice was robbed should never be taken seriously about any opinion they ever have again :biblio: Truly living in an alternate reality

The twink lover delusion is out of control. She flopped this week just like she flopped just about every other week, gave a **** look and didn't know the damn words. 

mother-has-arrived.gif

13 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I was actually thinking their budget must be huge because of the talent show using real music + the lalaparuza + lipsyncing to pretty well known songs :deadbanana:

Only the premier which is of course the Emmy episode(s). That's the only full episode we have got this season so far.

They are definitely cutting corners on these later eps. Call Me By Your Name would have been a much better serve.

12 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Well I’d imagine that since TWIW was massive when they were filming this that it probably was more expensive :rip: I don’t think this was horrendous as a lipsync song like some are saying, TWIW is pretty GAY. Reading the comments in here before the lipsync I thought it was going to be an Ed Sheeran song 

To be fair, that is the most Ed Sheeran adjacent song LNX could have ever made. :rip:

1 hour ago, Witchpop said:

I will say this until I'm blue in the face, but I need the show to give the queens more time for design challenges because I want to be gagged like I was during the Money Ball

My four easy payments showing up at Klarna : r/rupaulsdragrace

Like :jonny5:

Its the AUDACITY of Salina to go for the Money Ball knowing what the comparison would be, like NO awareness at all. :deadbanana2:

She didnt even beat Acid Betty, who did it cause she KNEW she could hang.

http://gif-free.com/uploads/posts/2017-03/1489988993_acid-betty-money.gif

Also, gagged at Salina's performance. She clearly shows more movement for the song in her Untucked's practicing montage. :rip:

The average viewer CANNOT and did NOT clock that Mugler look, only look queens or fashionistas did so the critique is welcomed, but whatever.

It was a clean look

Crystal Runways

oyfakrzx87o61.jpg?width=1242&format=pjpg

drag-race-uk-starlet.gif

manila-1.png

13 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Crystal Runways

oyfakrzx87o61.jpg?width=1242&format=pjpg

drag-race-uk-starlet.gif

manila-1.png

These are top tier -I’d add sheas naked look and Naomi’s purple finale look as well 

Next elimination has to be estitties at this point w the following wk being malaysia and then loosey for the meltdown for missing the top 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.