RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

i must go see miss alyssa (she's coming to prague, finally someone), i'm dying from cackling and i'm just at 8th minute :ahh:

"i'm ready for my close up" :ahh: 

"walk the ******* duck" the miss vanjie of this season? :gaycat4:

36 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

i must go see miss alyssa (she's coming to prague, finally someone), i'm dying from cackling and i'm just at 8th minute :ahh:

Girl don't miss out, she's truly one of the best one of the best drag queens I've seen live. When I tell you she lights up a room... Whew! :jonnycat:

This Pit Stop was great, easily the best one so far (with Bianca). Alyssa is a f*cking star, I need her on my TV and see her crowned stat!

Just now, Venice B said:

ALYSSA CALLING SELINA STDS ON PIT STOP LMAO :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAUGHT THAT :ahh:

She's a hoot, truly one of a kind!

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

ALYSSA CALLING SELINA STDS ON PIT STOP LMAO :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

That’s what her name is supposed to sound like !! 

7 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Girl don't miss out, she's truly one of the best one of the best drag queens I've seen live. When I tell you she lights up a room... Whew! :jonnycat:

This Pit Stop was great, easily the best one so far (with Bianca). Alyssa is a f*cking star, I need her on my TV and see her crowned stat!

you saw her? nice! i've only seen werq the world tour in 2019 which was amazing.

i rewatched the pit stop with Kandy but this one takes the crown for sure :dies:

Just now, madonnas said:

That’s what her name is supposed to sound like !! 

Wait, really? I thought it was a play on "selling this t*tties" :skull:

Just now, Frozen99 said:

you saw her? nice! i've only seen werq the world tour in 2019 which was amazing.

i rewatched the pit stop with Kandy but this one takes the crown for sure :dies:

Yes, she was actually the first Drag Race girl I saw live! When she came in the crowd and danced literally a few inches from us :jonny4:

48 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yes, she was actually the first Drag Race girl I saw live! When she came in the crowd and danced literally a few inches from us :jonny4:

what an amazing first time :gaycat2: 

Alyssa-edwards-tongue-pop GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Wait, really? I thought it was a play on "selling this t*tties" :skull:

It’s both STDs and also “Saline in these titties” play on words, like she has a breastplate/implants. At least I think.

Still annoyed they saved Spice for no reason last week just to rob her this week :rip:  

Bianca and Alyssa tearing Loosey to shreds :skull: jesus

Also… y’all realize Naomi and Luxx had the same reference right? Luxx literally said it was a Mugler reference during her runway monologue.

I’m sure Luxx is definitely inspired by Naomi as well, since she said Naomi is her favorite queen from the show, but this isn’t Naomi’s original thought. Luxx is very aware of fashion outside of just drag queens.

51 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The Loosey lashings in the Pit Stop :bibliahh:

Everyone is so over her. She's so obnoxious.

11 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The lipsyncs were better when RuPaul would sync her iPod Nano to the speakers and play a B-side 90s gay ass song. Give me DRAG and F@GGOTRY.

This. That Lil Nas X song is a contender for one of the worst Drag Race lipsync songs ever.

Alyssa and Bianca lashing Looser :smitten:

Edited by Moloko Plus

Yeah we don’t need more don’t go yets  or  that lil nas song. Give us oldies gay anthems 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Also… y’all realize Naomi and Luxx had the same reference right? Luxx literally said it was a Mugler reference during her runway monologue.

I’m sure Luxx is definitely inspired by Naomi as well, since she said Naomi is her favorite queen from the show, but this isn’t Naomi’s original thought. Luxx is very aware of fashion outside of just drag queens.

that's fair and all but I think the point is the reference is super specific and we've already seen an elevated drag version recently

this is one of the WORST judging in drag race history :bibliahh:

A Utica losing to G*ttmik type of moment

Alyssa stanning Mistress and dragging Loser. Talent recognizes talent :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.