RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

17 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It was Spice’s best lip sync but neither queen did well

what is a “best lipsync” when every one of them served anxious 5 year old performing in front of their parents ??? she didn’t let go or give her all in any lip sync she did this season, she’s an in shape MAN and the most she can do is hop around or stand in place and shake her head side to side ???? k then

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Lmao, Sasha Colby was NOT the best, for me she was even near the bottom, like wtf?

Mistress, Luxx, and Marcia ATE and Loosey was next, even with her second look. Her first look was the BEST ez.

Mistress being denied wins obvi, its happened twice now, same as Angie last season.

:coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator

I would have given the win to Mistress this week but then the grandma rock challenge to Sasha so they’d be even at this point. 

The bottom easily was Salina and Loosey but I do understand that Spice needed to leave soon. 

wait, i'm just watching the episode and did ru & carson NOT talk to all the girls? :skull: 

Am I crazy for not living for Sasha’s third look? To me it read as she hotglued tacky items from Homegoods into a serviceable fairy costume… probably because that quite literally so what she did. Her first look was fine… second look was good but we’ve seen it before. 

Nobody blew me away for all three. I think Anetra’s third was incredible though and I naturally reacted the most to it so I probably would have given her the win. But to be fair Sasha did deserve to win girl groups so I don’t mind her getting a charity win :bird:

Mistress did great again but I was a tad bored with her third look even though it was complete and styled well.

Very few of these girl have good taste. :rip:

Edited by brooklyndaddy

I didn’t care for mistress second. It could have gone to either Sasha or mistress 

Anetra made the best one but Chile that second look was just awful lol 

We have officially entered the era where the girlies are lipsyncing to mediocre radio hits. :rip: 

2 hours ago, D.Va said:

SPICE ROBBED

this comparison is killing me :skull: 

The way Spice has the best look out of the three. A kii 

Anita‘s last look was by far the best look of the night. The craftsmanship, she really did that. 
Her first look was good as well but I don’t know what she was thinking with the sugar ball outfit :skull:

Sasha’s crystal look was weak af and even Sasha herself was surprised that she won that. Mhhh

Sugar and Spice are endearing but they are literally Tik Tokers and there isn't a universe where it's logical that they are placed to be in the same competition as someone like Sasha Colby, their casting was obviously just for the clout, and nothing else

However, why cast them in the first place if you are going to almost openly hate on them (It was obvious not only Michelle but that Ru hated them), like we are not dumb, we can see it

5 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

For real. If people want to complain about Malaysia's silhouette, when Mistress was also serving the same one?!? 

Also, speaking of "the same":

spacer.png

Wait, I thought it was familiar but I didn't expect it to be another rip off :skull:

Mistress should've won then, she was my second choice anyway. Sasha is still not touching this challenge's win for me :michael:

Edit: it occurred to me that in her mind she might've been paying homage to her considering she's her favorite Drag Race girl (like Naomi did with Raven), but still... And to be clear, I wasn't a fan of Naomi's homage to Raven either, it felt reductive.

Edited by Hephaestus

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Lmao, Sasha Colby was NOT the best, for me she was even near the bottom, like wtf?

Mistress, Luxx, and Marcia ATE and Loosey was next, even with her second look. Her first look was the BEST ez.

Mistress being denied wins obvi, its happened twice now, same as Angie last season.

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Nah, I feel Loosey.

She's getting that Shannel, Acid Betty, Max edit and I know she can sense it.

!!!

Sasha winning? With those crunchy gold wings? :bibliahh:

Luxx ROBBED. 

1 hour ago, qurl said:

the worst thing Mistress ever did was tell these lil girls that they were c*nt cuz mama ….. “did well” ??? “best lipsync” ???

spacer.png

good riddance tho !! only about 7 episodes too late but whatever

Yikes, I’m sad to see Spice go but she is SO much more likeable when she plays into the self awareness of how awful she is sksksk

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The way Princess Poppy hasn’t made an IG post in over a month 

She quit drag

u1XWDxW.gif

• ATRL Moderator

I mean if anyone like Marcia had worn spices looks they would have been safe.  Spice was on very thin ice.  She needed to be HIGH or was going to be in the bottom.  That’s kinda fair cuz her previous track record.   I do think she did marginally better than Salina in the LS but it shoulda been double sashay.  

• ATRL Moderator

These girls are honestly good at sewing challenges.  The bottom girls could probably have gotten away with being low or safe on other seasons.  

Not Spice looking cute and going home, and not her over performing Salina :rip:

Looser Ladoodoo should have been the bottom 2 with Salina, what an awful package overall. :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, madonnas said:

These girls are honestly good at sewing challenges.  The bottom girls could probably have gotten away with being low or safe on other seasons.  

Yea spices top was actually good lol 

I wish they showed them making it cause I don’t believe she made the top with a bottom that doesn’t even match lol 

can we talk about guest judge saying about 5 sentences total, including two mentioning Met Gala? poor her, looked at her instagram and she seemed excited 

5 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Also, speaking of "the same":

spacer.png

it's the fact she's so arrogant about her looks and then this again. i liked malaysia saying "be confident but humble," lux is just arrogant. same goes for sore LOOSEYR, it's entertaining to cringe at them both, ngl.

STDs and LOOSey should've been bttm, salina has no sense of style but she's at least quirky.

sasha is slaying the game, her last look, the high camp with the weed look, the first elegant, sexy bike costume :flame:

mistress close second, she can't win with those beach balloons, be for ******* real guys :skull:

anetra's last look :clap3: her story made me cry, so amazing she reconnected with her dad and he's supporting her

marciax3 with a make up on her ******* nose :dies: her last look was hot

some of those spice's moves :toofunny3: her best LS was definitely against LOOSey which she should've won, this was pretty bad. can't deny the outfit, def better than miik's and jorge's :rip:

7 hours ago, Subomie said:

Spice finally out? Well hello, let's celebrate that :fan:

Absolutely not. Spice was pure entertainment, I can't wait for her to grow and come back on all stars. 

bad runways, bad lipsyncs, only 3 queens giving personality ... season 15 is might be there with season 11 :coffee2:

roscoe is a dangerous place for stupid queen like poppy. she would have her cute lil moment till season end but well ..

u1XWDxW.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.