RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

42 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

For real. If people want to complain about Malaysia's silhouette, when Mistress was also serving the same one?!? 

Also, speaking of "the same":

spacer.png

I KNEW that Lux look was familiar somehow, smh...

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand a top 3 sounds better as a viewer, but there’s a lot of opportunities available only to the finalists. People weren’t happy there as a top 5 last year, but that entire top 5 got invited to events. I think a top 4-5 is good for that reason.

Lmao, Sasha Colby was NOT the best, for me she was even near the bottom, like wtf?

Mistress, Luxx, and Marcia ATE and Loosey was next, even with her second look. Her first look was the BEST ez.

Mistress being denied wins obvi, its happened twice now, same as Angie last season.

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

!!!!!!

Not to mention a song by a male artist :deadbanana4: Call me a traditionalist, but I hate seeing WOMEN on stage and they're moving their lips to a male vocalist. It being a bad lip sync song only makes the choice even worse.

Right- the male artists thing is okay only if the song is a good lip sync song!’

also- you guys really do too much on Loosey. Yea she’s definitely a sore loser and it’s kinda funny to see her get worked up over not doing well- but it’s better than being a boring or you’d call her a waste of space. Also- she’s ACTUALLY good. 

I’ve said it in this chat before but she has the chops. It’s only drag delusion if you’re not good and then complain about the judging 

Nah, I feel Loosey.

She's getting that Shannel, Acid Betty, Max edit and I know she can sense it.

That song was not meant for lip syncing :skull: Salina doing this interpretive emotive lipsync :bibliahh: 

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

For real. If people want to complain about Malaysia's silhouette, when Mistress was also serving the same one?!? 

spacer.png

Umm I took it back that Luxx should be in the top, she really rip off Aquaria AND Naomi, too much reference is not a good thing :rip:

Anetra dress's back also kind of ripped off Aura's nightmare dress :rip:

Mistress can't win with that 2nd deflated balls

I guess Sasha was the only choice

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The lipsyncs were better when RuPaul would sync her iPod Nano to the speakers and play a B-side 90s gay ass song. Give me DRAG and F@GGOTRY.

Agreed, the lineup is too commercial now. The girls having to conform to Ru’s Cher and disco obsessions >>>

2 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

spacer.png

wait... :rip:

----

Sasha deserved :clap3:

8 hours ago, madonnas said:

Eh, most of the men vocalists they’ve performed to have had a connection to the lgbt community.  I don’t think this was the best LNX song to choose though ….   Iirc the only slay male vocalist LS is Yvie to the ricky martin song but the dead or alive song SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SLAY.   

The dead or alive song is a song I’ve been waiting for them to use and it went to waste!

Living In America was also a slaaaay from Winner Ra’jah O’Hara

24 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

wait... :rip:

----

Sasha deserved :clap3:

Luxx truly has been repeating former looks a whooooe lot yikes - that’s what happens when you grow up watching drag race I guess 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Which is also v weird because last season lalaparuza's songs are all stunning choices. This year looks like they are on budget cuts in term of songs and have to reuse a lot.

I was actually thinking their budget must be huge because of the talent show using real music + the lalaparuza + lipsyncing to pretty well known songs :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, D.Va said:

SPICE ROBBED

When you put it like that :rip: ruthless

Michelle really HATED Sugar and Spice :rip: They were such inocuous fun. Never seen the likes of it in DR. They have Charisma for sure.

Spice won that lip sync. 

Oh y’all are right sugar and spice are pissed at the show. But… they made it further than they should have anyway.

if I was jax I’d be piss that I served 3 solid lipsyncs against some of the best just to have some girl randomly saved :dies: 

Willam always brings the kiis to the watch parties. Kandy hiding her face behind a menu:ahh:

7 hours ago, Solaris said:

Yeah I was upset about all the D-list songs in the Lalaparuza too but then I heard Bob say song licenses are $20,000 a pop at their cheapest so now I think production is just budgeting with these weak ass songs :skull:

Well I’d imagine that since TWIW was massive when they were filming this that it probably was more expensive :rip: I don’t think this was horrendous as a lipsync song like some are saying, TWIW is pretty GAY. Reading the comments in here before the lipsync I thought it was going to be an Ed Sheeran song 

Loosey just isn’t doing particularly good lol like she rightfully won her single week and has been safe-bad every other week. Plus she can’t lipsync obviously. If she goes home before Marcia and Malaysia i will SCREAM :skull: 

the worst thing Mistress ever did was tell these lil girls that they were c*nt cuz mama ….. “did well” ??? “best lipsync” ???

spacer.png

good riddance tho !! only about 7 episodes too late but whatever

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, qurl said:

the worst thing Mistress ever did was tell these lil girls that they were c*nt cuz mama ….. “did well” ??? “best lipsync” ???

spacer.png

good riddance tho !! only about 7 episodes too late but whatever

It was Spice’s best lip sync but neither queen did well

someone needs to tell lux about her white underwear, it literally looks like a diaper. In the lipsync episode, whenever she turned around it looked like she had a diaper on and last night the third look was serving a white diaper again 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.