RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Luxx not in the top??? :skull: that look she made was INSANE. :deadbanana2: did they have access to a 3D printer or something 

Her look was nothing special, a mess made with hot glue. She was not robbed of anything in this particular showing

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

For Michelle to drag Spice for wearing “fabric around her waist” to then crowning Sasha with that crunchy final look quite literally consisting of fabric wrapped around her waist…. I hate the judges so much, omg.

I think Mistress deserved the win there, but happy for Sasha regardless. With Anetra in the top I hope they make that a top 3 for the season :clap3:

the lipsync was awful on both parts, both girls missed lyrics but Salina definitely missed more. Spice had more fun with it and that won it for me

I loved the concept of people doing a look from a previous ball, shame so many of them chose the bag ball lmao

i HATED editing of the lalaparuza but this was a nice straightforward episode without too much meddling (i'm high and it took me 3 minutes to figure out how to spell this word o.m.f.g.)

i'd felt like they were setting up Loosey as a finalist but i don't think so anymore. i think some of you in this thread were comparing Marcia is Jan-like, but L's last few episodes have been :deadbanana:the top 3 seems clear at this point and i enjoy them all a lot

also Salina is a much stronger competitor than Spice come on. the twins were fun while they lasted. i'm ready to see what the new dynamic is without one of them in the room though

God, the judging during this episode... :toofunny3:

Let's start with Luxx being robbed of not only a top placement, but even a win considering how solid her three looks were, especially the one she made there. Absolute madness.

I don't agree with Sasha winning, the looks she brought from home were nice but the one she made was offensively simple and when Anetra is standing right next to her with her beautiful gown it becomes even more apparent.

The way they found every reason to read Spice to get rid of her was embarrassing. She had three very good looks, even the one she made. Production's arms must've been tired after reaching so much to justify a bottom placement for her when she was safe at worst.

Then how was Malaysia just safe? Her looks were very middle of the road and honestly not even that pretty. Not gonna lie, she was bottom 2 for me (along with Salina). Loosey also deserved her bottom placement.

The rigga morris unfortunately continued with the lip sync. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Spice washed Salina in it. Like you can't tell me she didn't do a better job than her even with the close ups to her mouth, it's just not realistic. I was gagged when they sent her home, it truly didn't make any sense to me (well, actually seeing who's in next week's episode... :mandown:).

But hey, at least she went home in the 200th episode and everyone trotted on the runway after she left. She and Sugar brought that ditzy, carefree energy that Drag Race has been missing for a while and they'll forever be icons for that.

Side note: did y'all clock Mistress trotting in her second look? Mama said "if my baby can't do it, I'll do it for her" :clap3:

Edited by Hephaestus

The lipsyncs were better when RuPaul would sync her iPod Nano to the speakers and play a B-side 90s gay ass song. Give me DRAG and F@GGOTRY.

Chile

Before anything, I must say this is a great cast. It's turning out to be such a good season. With the test of time, I bet it's going to be fondly remembered as S9/S12 were

Now the judging on this episode was such a MESS...

1.  Sasha, Mistress, and Anetra were the correct Top 3, but Mistress should've won. It was the cleanest execution of the three.
  2.  Luxx was a perfect high-safe (as she would put it), following Marcia and Spice. Literally the first episode since the premiere where she deserved to be above the bottom. Makes sense now after Sugar tweeted how Michelle was ****-talking the twins with her MUA, but I digress. 
  3.  Malaysia deserved the low placement, her dresses are getting TIRED and this was the time to change it up.
  4.  Salina and Looser were the bottom 2, with both probably sashaying away. (Considering Salina still gave that awful performance and Loosey being Loosey). I would probably root for Loosey to stay just to watch her completely break next episode

Good for Spice though, she and her twin brought something fresh to the franchise and are definitely going to be one of the staples of this season.

Can't wait to see Mistress drag Loosey though, I hope the teaser isn't making drama up this time

This episode was really fun! Didn’t feel rushed at all, I expected it to be so much worse

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Also, I get the impression that most of the people deciding song for Drag Race choices don't have a lot of experience with drag to pick good drag songs

like, it's giving, those decisions are made in office meetings by people who work at corporate

Which is also v weird because last season lalaparuza's songs are all stunning choices. This year looks like they are on budget cuts in term of songs and have to reuse a lot.

That was a GREAT episode :clap3:

The workroom stuff was fun, Anetra's story was extremely powerful, and then I thought the girls did great in the Ball!

Not really sure if I agree with the results though...

I thought Mistress should've won! I also thought Luxx could've easily been in the top, although Anetra and Sasha did great too. I actually might've put Luxx there over Sasha, just because of Sasha's last look.

The bottom 3 was wrong too imo... Salina for sure should've been there, but I thought Malaysia was also pretty bad and should've been down there over either Spice or Loosey.

That lipsync was... BAD :skull: Spice not knowing the words was a mess, but the rest of her performance was fine. Salina... that was horrible. I get that the song has an emotional quality to it, but it's not a power ballad. She looked like a fool. Could've been double sashay easily, but I do think they just wanted Spice gone :doc: 

Looking forward to next week! Glad they're bringing the interview back, although the format is a bit different... Should still be fun though!

it was a double sashay spice was better than expected 

salina was horrible knowing that she is a real performer:rip:

You can tell Ru really wanted to eliminate both of them, but the other producers had to remind her that they are on tight budget of queens to get rid of each week (unless they rig for Anetra vs Sasha for bottom 2 or something for a double shantay).

Laduca is insane and unlikable her snachgame was great but she needs the boot

Also it might be the season of delusion the safe girls werent all that what the think:rip:

Mistress should have won but queen Sasha was great and she needs to win so its okay:clap3:

Spice finally out? Well hello, let's celebrate that :fan:

Loosey is getting the Laganja edit to highlight Mistress' Bianca edit. Trust.
Even Jax was surprised that Loosey got this bad of an edit last Roscoe viewing party, and that girl was quiet on everything.

I remember reading a spoiler that Spice makes the finale with 4 wins :deadbanana2:

Just now, genetic fail said:

I remember reading a spoiler that Spice makes the finale with 4 wins :deadbanana2:

Who spoiled it? Sugar? :gaycat6:

Luxx's second look was a Naomi Smalls rip off and her final one although ambitious was sloppy. you could see her undergarments, an issue they've ignored all season long

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Mistress & Anetra did better than Sasha but they all did great anyway.

Anetra bombed the first two, redeemed herself by having the best crafted look, evidently doesn't have the biggest budget which is fine bc she's talented af. 

Sasha deserved, Mistress didn't give anything we haven't seen one thousand times already 

4 minutes ago, keerbyriri said:

Anetra bombed the first two, redeemed herself by having the best crafted look, evidently doesn't have the biggest budget which is fine bc she's talented af. 

Sasha deserved, Mistress didn't give anything we haven't seen one thousand times already 

For real. If people want to complain about Malaysia's silhouette, when Mistress was also serving the same one?!? 

Also, speaking of "the same":

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

For real. If people want to complain about Malaysia's silhouette, when Mistress was also serving the same one?!? 

Also, speaking of "the same":

spacer.png

Ok wow, now that is really whack of Luxx then. Its literally a rip-off

Sasha with 3 deserved challenge wins (commercial, girl groups, ball) i know thats right :clap3:

Judging was correct, except Salina could've sashayed too

Would've said after Salina being shook this week she'd be going next, but with it being an interview challenge I'm guessing it'll be Marcia3 or Malaysia going

Also, do we think there's gonna be a double shantay this season, or are we heading for a Final 3? :mandown:

2 minutes ago, Why said:

Sasha with 3 deserved challenge wins (commercial, girl groups, ball) i know thats right :clap3:

Judging was correct, except Salina could've sashayed too

Would've said after Salina being shook this week she'd be going next, but with it being an interview challenge I'm guessing it'll be Marcia3 or Malaysia going

Also, do we think there's gonna be a double shantay this season, or are we heading for a Final 3? :mandown:

“”Surprise”” Double shante at top 4 as is tradition 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.