RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

That Anetra story was heartbreaking. Ru's Cake and Candy bit tho :deadbanana2: we love her

Kudos to Anetra for sharing her story. When she broke down in that confessional, it felt like something we shouldn't have seen, such a raw moment. These stories make the show for me, and makes seeing them in drag that much more powerful and inspiring. I hate when people complain about the girls sharing their stories of not being accepted, because it's still and will always be a problem for LGBTQ+ individuals. I hope her family sees how much hurt they've caused her and they have a change of heart. And major props to her biological father not only for taking her in, but supporting her talents. Love to see it. :clap3:

12 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I like Salina a lot better when she doesn't do her "Chola" voice.

same nnn i can't even look at her when she does that :gaycat6: but when she's being "real"... :chick3:

Ru performances always send me :ahh: 

15 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Sometimes I think I might be biased with Mistress but like how can you not :deadbanana4: her personality is top tier

I'm the same way. I thought she was gonna be another Eureka :coffee2: but she has turned into SOOOOO much more

• ATRL Moderator

Salina's palm tree money look :bibliahh: I laughed at how bad it was :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

Best looks were Mistress's money ball and Anetra's crystalized

Malaysia, Loosey and Marcia were awful

Spice, Anetra, Mistress and Sasha were the best 

15 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Kudos to Anetra for sharing her story. When she broke down in that confessional, it felt like something we shouldn't have seen, such a raw moment. These stories make the show for me, and makes seeing them in drag that much more powerful and inspiring. I hate when people complain about the girls sharing their stories of not being accepted, because it's still and will always be a problem for LGBTQ+ individuals. I hope her family sees how much hurt they've caused her and they have a change of heart. And major props to her biological father not only for taking her in, but supporting her talents. Love to see it. :clap3:

All of this :clap3:

I cried

Just now, khalyan said:

EUuUD7JXQAUtyZS.jpg

This is immediately what I thought of

GIVE SPICE THE WIN

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.