RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m still so conflicted with mistresses 

it’s good but something is off lol 

Can someone edit Ajas face onto the wooden board when Anetra does her spin kick and breaks it 

Catching up on raw views 

this is why I can’t stan Nina fully lol 

how is she going to say that Salinas snatch game was offensive while saying “offensive” things all the time :dies: 

She lacks a bit of self awareness 

6 hours ago, FinnNobody said:

Did ya'll hear about Tennesee BANNING drag as a whole? I wonder how the queens will react??

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2023/02/23/tennessee-drag-bill-to-ban-certain-performances-passes-general-assembly/69935840007/

Nashville always provides so many good queens :(

So is it like ILLEGAL to do drag in Tennessee now? I’m so confused, what the actual **** is going on? 

The way I didn't clock Marcia's runway being this bad on the television ... maybe these 2 second runways are good for some of the girlies. Those boots are bottom boot worthy.

Salina's consistency in managing to disgust me is quite something.

almost feel sorry for Marcia :rip: the first white twink in years to go on the show and try to show something different and it's universally panned :rip:

46 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

almost feel sorry for Marcia :rip: the first white twink in years to go on the show and try to show something different and it's universally panned :rip:

Universally? I feel like she has a lot of fans. 

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

So is it like ILLEGAL to do drag in Tennessee now? I’m so confused, what the actual **** is going on? 

In public but they said male or female impersonators so it’s kind of scary for trans people 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Also what is marica doing that’s different than any of the white girls before her lol

shes literally Jan (but kinda not as good :skull:)

Looking back Marcia's look really was bad. Should have given her the bottom boot :cm: 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Drag performances in bars as usual will go on without issue

This will affect public performances, so any/all story times will be banned as well as almost all drag performances at public Pride events

The scariest part is the implications for trans people.  Trans people technically could be arrested for just existing in public as a “male or female performer” and that’s always been the goal of these bills, not necessarily just punishing drag queens. 

13 hours ago, Solaris said:

Now hold on

@Hephaestusyou gave Aura bottom boot? Over Marcia and Salina???

Explain sis

Girl, I'm not even the only one who gave her the bottom boot :dies:

But just to give my point of view, I thought the middle section looked very bulky and the bottom part was definitely missing something. Marcia had a super simple look, but it looked like it was "complete" and despite hating the Cheetos on her p*ssy, Salina's outfit was actually original and nice to look at.

15 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I decided to give Nina another chance cause her drag IS refreshing and she's funny but she literally will always **** up. Like I felt good for her getting a gig and in that same vlog she films an asian person on the plane and the caption says "Jackie Chan is that you?" like c'mon now...

Thats a comedic staple, the same would be said for someone like James Brown or Ghandi, literally what being ICONIC is. Jackie Chan is probably the most famous asian actor of all time alongside Bruce Lee.

We’re not doing a FPR for the Lalaparuza looks right? :skull: Can we skip those for today’s runway or do y’all really wanna toot and boot that? 

I need Bob to stop sniffling and sucking in his snots it is so gross and makes all his videos unwatchable for me. I also have serious misophonia so I legit have to like pause the vid to gather myself. 

8 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I need Bob to stop sniffling and sucking in his snots it is so gross and makes all his videos unwatchable for me. I also have serious misophonia so I legit have to like pause the vid to gather myself. 

I got over that but I was the same way lol (she can't help it though)

My problem is hearing/watching people eat chips during videos and podcast. Nina does it all the time and it legit feels like someone is stabbing my heart :dies: 

spacer.png

Remember when people tried to argue she was worthy of a crown? :ahh:

Nice of her to keep Tina Burner employed as her makeup artist tho 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

We’re not doing a FPR for the Lalaparuza looks right? :skull: Can we skip those for today’s runway or do y’all really wanna toot and boot that? 

Let's do it so I can give Jax another bottom boot of the week

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

56 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

Could probably skip those. Poor Jax suffered enough and we don't need to add another bottom boot to her resume.

EZIwvVpWoAoMns1.jpg

Just now, xrosup said:

Let's do it so I can give Jax another bottom boot of the week

roxxxy.thumb.jpeg.40f2b172be72b4135d47ee

I didn’t realize she kinda was wearing a clown costume until Bob and Thorgy said it skdjd

spacer.png

Aura having Utica make such a great top half and then just wearing a leotard really ruined it for me :rip:

I’m down to vote for a winner of each lip sync instead of voting on the looks themselves? Or will that tear us apart 

58 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I got over that but I was the same way lol (she can't help it though)

My problem is hearing/watching people eat chips during videos and podcast. Nina does it all the time and it legit feels like someone is stabbing my heart :dies: 

girl, eating is the WORST. i sometimes report tiktoks of people eating i get so mad LMAO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.