RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I really don't care for Elliott but she kinda served one of the sickest, sharpest lip syncs ever. It's like she performed to that song daily, so good. You can tell everyone was gagged to see her perform like that, especially next to LaLa who had already proven to be a fierce lip syncer at that point (and I truly believe production expected her to come out on top again).

She just needs to fix her face cause she always looks she’s thinking really hard/smelled someone fart when she performs:

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The King returned last night :alexz:

517tgpoesnja1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=c7e908686dcefdb898b37e351e083a3c869f7136786wqooesnja1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=5847a3fd99df7eeb82a31fb6f488bcca0a11a998

When I say GORGEOUS, let's her her a budget and some therapy and the girls better watch out. :deadbanana4:

17 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

Not to add to any fuel to a blaze, but Bosco isn't just on estrogen. She had full facial feminization surgery. That's why she looks so different (and absolutely mothertucking stunning :heart2:). If you haven't listened to her interview with Jinkx, I highly recommend it. She's so witty and charismatic and that's something you just can't buy or learn. :giraffe:

she has it all. i would be real jealous of her if i were a drag queen. 

Just now, Big Bad Wolf said:

That first picture of Tyra is scary she looks like a corpse :rip: but happy for her! 

An ode to Morgan McMichaels, her mind!

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Tyra :clap3: 

It is rather shocking that the moment someone praises a queen like Tyra we have immediate responses calling her comeback unwelcome.  It really erases all of the racist issues Tyra faced immediately after winning the crown, and comes off as insensitive at best.  Hopefully these members try to do a little bit better moving forward!

58 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

^ Its pathetic tired ass girls like you who desperately take things out of context to try to make people seem bad or cancellable that are the exact reason we'll never see Nina Bonina on AS

Hows that for a subtweet

mother-has-arrived.gif

Serving Valentina:

:giraffe:

Also girl, it’s a pop music forum, this victim complex that people are trying to “cancel” you when you’ve cancelled yourself for:

1.) Making light of a drug addiction (Katya)

2.) Calling a Black queen uneducated (Jaida) 

3.) Spoiling the season (AS7)

No one is trying to cancel you girl, people get called out here all the time, there’s no need to be so upset :skull: I promise you none of this matters in real life and the world will keep spinning @TheOnlyOne You’re not Nina Bonina, you’re more like Eve 6000. Chronically online and in everyone’s mentions. Take a breather. It’s nothing personal, it’s just a drag thread. These months long grudge posts gotta go.

Anyways, with King James being back, do we think she’ll be asked back for an AW :giraffe:

So am I subtweeting or in everyones mentions?

Hard to keep track of what lie youre deciding to go with!

mother-has-arrived.gif

15 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It is rather shocking that the moment someone praises a queen like Tyra we have immediate responses calling her comeback unwelcome.  It really erases all of the racist issues Tyra faced immediately after winning the crown, and comes off as insensitive at best.  Hopefully these members try to do a little bit better moving forward!

It's rather unshocking when you see which member is doing it as thats their m.o. but good points otherwise :clap3:

18 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Is it really that shocking though? After all the things she's done to Morgan and Tatianna? And the DragCon bomb scare?

Like of course I'm sorry for all the sh*t she went through with the racist fans after getting crowned, but she has proven time and time again that she isn't able to learn from her mistakes and would rather blame everyone but herself for all the bad things that happen in her life/career. If queens like Sharon and Sherry are still rightfully held accountable for their actions, Tyra will be as well at least in my book.

This quote was kind of the highlight of the episode :ahh: 

Say what you want about Luxx, but when this season is over and done with, she’ll have the most memorable quotes. 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Hephaestus said:

Is it really that shocking though? After all the things she's done to Morgan and Tatianna? And the DragCon bomb scare?

Like of course I'm sorry for all the sh*t she went through with the racist fans after getting crowned, but she has proven time and time again that she isn't able to learn from her mistakes and would rather blame everyone but herself for all the bad things that happen in her life/career. If queens like Sharon and Sherry are still rightfully held accountable for their actions, Tyra will be as well at least in my book.

There is no absolutely comparison between Sherry Pie sexually assaulting countless men and Tyra being defensive after receiving racist backlash online.

Actually comparing Tyra to a PROVEN sexual assaulter and a known and proud racist child abuser yet still claiming you don't have a problem with black queens :ahh:

The white robe is showing I fear

mother-has-arrived.gif

• ATRL Moderator

I think some of y'all are young and might not have been around after Tyra's win.  S2 was the first season I watched live, and it was shocking the way even professional media said Tyra (and Bebe) only won because they looked like Ru herself.  But for Bebe's sake, nobody really watched S1.  There were countless responses online about how Raven or Jujubee were the rightful winners even though it's apparent to anyone who rewatches the season that Tyra STOMPED and dominated the season in a way only Bianca and Bob have really replicated since.  

I don’t really get the backlash Tyra gets for “threatening” to bomb DragCon… did anyone believe she was really gonna do that? She was obviously just heated (justifiably) :skull: 

It’s like when people tried to cancel Jorgeous for saying “that’s why yo car messed up”, as if Cynthia had sustained fatal injuries. 

I can see why someone wouldn’t like Tyra because of how she was presented on the show, but I never got the DragCon bomb threats as a reason to personally. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Twilish said:

Not coming for you specifically but did no one else think Elliott with 2 k’s devoured the condragulations peformance as well? Her verse is the only good one from that group. 

symone, olivia, and lala had better verses. elliott was right in the middle of the pack for that episode

tyra's bomb threat was never real. i'm astounded people still hold it against her, or ever did.

and to compare her to a sexual assaulter :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I don’t really get the backlash Tyra gets for “threatening” to bomb DragCon… did anyone believe she was really gonna do that? She was obviously just heated (justifiably) :skull: 

It’s like when people tried to cancel Jorgeous for saying “that’s why yo car messed up”, as if Cynthia had sustained fatal injuries. 

I can see why someone wouldn’t like Tyra because of how she was presented on the show, but I never got the DragCon bomb threats as a reason to personally. 

I agree.  

And the Morgan death thing is funny and iconic, and I truly don't even think Morgan cares.  That's why it was her entrance line on AS3 :rip: Bianca says similar stuff all the time 

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

There is no absolutely comparison between Sherry Pie sexually assaulting countless men and Tyra being defensive after receiving racist backlash online.

There's also no comparison between Tyra doxing and spreading rumors about Morgan being dead, threatening to physically hurt Phi Phi and Tatianna and bombing DragCon? And these are just the ones on the top of my head, there's definitely more questionable thing she's done.

Bianca literally said Blair made up her r@pe story yet the girls want to only hold Tyra accountable. Gee I wonder why 

Tatianna doxxed Tyra first yet the proud boy above me never holds that against her. Gee I wonder why

spacer.png

Daily reminder that Alaska drank the literal piss of a proud racist who used to sign their fan mail with the N word but sure let’s only scrutinize the things King Tyra has done!

spacer.png

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

Bianca literally said Blair made up her r@pe story yet the girls want to only hold Tyra accountable. Gee I wonder why 

Tatianna doxxed Tyra first yet the proud boy above me never holds that against her. Gee I wonder why

spacer.png

Bianca got her fair share of sh*t when that happened, don't act like she didn't. 

Should we bring back the discussion about Shangela SA multiple people (including at least one on this very forum) then or will you sweep it under the rug like you did in the past because it hasn't been proven (yet)?

Also drop the kindergarten level name calling, it's so dumb. One would think that someone that was so pressed over people pointing out their disrespectful comment towards Bosco knows better about labelling people, but here we are.

mother-has-arrived.gif

24 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This quote was kind of the highlight of the episode :ahh: 

Say what you want about Luxx, but when this season is over and done with, she’ll have the most memorable quotes. 

The thing I love the most about her is how quickly she can pull the perfect Drag Race quote for any situation. Her mind :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.