RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I won’t be gaslit into thinking S13 had a good cast. Y’all forget that Elliott lasted for like nine episodes? That Olivia made it all the way to top five?

Yes, Symone was a great winner, but her competition was Rose, Kandy and Gottmik?? Horrid!

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

S14 feels like a good season because it was a S13 follow up but in reality, the season is a dragged to get through just like S13 imo

Until this day, i haven't finish S14 since i stopped watching it after episode 6/7 i think

18 minutes ago, Subomie said:

I won’t be gaslit into thinking S13 had a good cast. Y’all forget that Elliott lasted for like nine episodes? That Olivia made it all the way to top five?

Yes, Symone was a great winner, but her competition was Rose, Kandy and Gottmik?? Horrid!

The way most people already know Symone is going to win after the top 4 reveal :deadbanana4:

Serving Bianca, Bob The Drag Queen and Aquaria in their perspective seasons 

Don’t understand the s14 had terrible lipsyncs narrative when Jasmine and Jorgeous were in the bottom for half of the season and they always turned it. Much better than Utica doing weird faces and Denali’s crunchy duck walk :rip: . Plus the good Lalaparuza and Camden giving a great top 2 performance too.

Also Alyssa was cringe and annoying, the Aura of s14, I’m glad they BOOTED her over the more entertaining Kerry 

Most of the S14 cast is really likeable, which makes it easy to watch even if they don't eliminate anyone. Gottmik, Olivia, Kandy, Elliott with two Ks and Tina can't relate.

omg I had forgotten about Elliott with 2 Ts :rip: 

The cringiest most embarassing charisma-less queen ever. And she made it SO far I was waiting for her to get the boot every episode and it took FOREVER.

Edited by Shinning

I really don't care for Elliott but she kinda served one of the sickest, sharpest lip syncs ever. It's like she performed to that song daily, so good. You can tell everyone was gagged to see her perform like that, especially next to LaLa who had already proven to be a fierce lip syncer at that point (and I truly believe production expected her to come out on top again).

17 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I really don't care for Elliott but she kinda served one of the sickest, sharpest lip syncs ever. It's like she performed to that song daily, so good. You can tell everyone was gagged to see her perform like that, especially next to LaLa who had already proven to be a fierce lip syncer at that point (and I truly believe production expected her to come out on top again).

The only good thing two t’s did all season 

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

Reasons I don't like season 14:

- Weak runways

- VERY weak lip syncs

- Weak finalists

- Some of the weakest contestants of all time (June, Orion, Kerri, Jorgeous, Jasmine)

- One of the only strong contestants was disqualified early on

- In contention for the worst paced season ever, at least season 13 had COVID as an excuse

- Poorly produced - Alyssa suffered one of the most unfair eliminations ever and their investment in Kerri went nowhere, Orion was coming off hard drugs and was uncomfortable to watch, Jorgeous lip synced FOUR times and didn't eliminate anyone, everyone saw Bosco having the chocolate bar a mile off, production ruined the chocolate twist anyway by having so many other non-elimination episodes, the aforementioned three-way lip sync exposed production's incompetence, etc.

What hard drugs was Orion coming off? 

I honestly was rooting for her simply because I thought she was so cute out of drag and I actually enjoyed her wacky aesthetic and quirky/awkward behavior. I still want her to wreck me :) but her run on the show was :ace:

At least S13’s non-elims were in the beginning of the season, not midway through like 14 that had 4 episodes in a row with no one leaving and then an absurd double sashay right at the end along with a ridiculous top 5 finale. 14 really had the most finalists but also the least star power of all time. How dreadful. How do you have 5 queens at the end and still none of them are crown worthy? 

Weird that so many seem to say Symone being an obvious winner hurts the season when everyone loves Season 3 & 6 and their winners were just as obvious. People seem to love 8 more than I do and even that had an obvious winner from the meet the queens.

The other thing that unjustly hurts 13 is that it was the first season to have an extended episode order so it was more jarring to see so many non-elims. 15 handled it best with a larger cast but if 16 episodes is the new normal, 13’s format is still better than 14’s. There is no need for 0 elims halfway through the episode for 4 episodes in a row.

Also, the S13 finale ball was a serve and something they should do more often. 

9 > 11 > 13 > 10 > 12 > 14 of the VH1 era

34 minutes ago, CroNich said:

The only good thing two t’s did all season 

Not coming for you specifically but did no one else think Elliott with 2 k’s devoured the condragulations peformance as well? Her verse is the only good one from that group. 

3 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Not coming for you specifically but did no one else think Elliott with 2 k’s devoured the condragulations peformance as well? Her verse is the only good one from that group. 

True she had a decent verse from what I can remember

13 minutes ago, CroNich said:

True she had a decent verse from what I can remember

Not like she had much competition that day anyways when at least half the group didn’t even know the choreo :mandown:

26 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Not like she had much competition that day anyways when at least half the group didn’t even know the choreo :mandown:

It's not even funny how much better the Porkchop Lounge girls did compared to this.

Though to be fair Phenomenon is the better song by milles.

So many pages filled with arguing with that one person :skull: Serving more drama then all of S13 :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Why did i think the first pic was jasmine Kennedy :rip: 

I thought the same :rip: 

The subtweets :skull: :ahh: @ each other girls! @Hephaestus @TheOnlyOne

Excited to see King Sanchez back, but that makeup… maybe it’s just the pic/lighting but I thought it was Jasmine too :rip: 

^ Its pathetic tired ass girls like you who desperately take things out of context to try to make people seem bad or cancellable that are the exact reason we'll never see Nina Bonina on AS

Hows that for a subtweet

mother-has-arrived.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.