RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

10 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

r/rupaulsdragrace - Irene Dubois’ “Would Have Been” Runway Look - Ep4r/rupaulsdragrace - Irene Dubois’ Would Have Been “Tye-Dye To Die For” Lookr/rupaulsdragrace - Irene's look for this weekr/rupaulsdragrace - “Art imitates art 🖼 No runway? No problem! Here’s what I might have worn for the LalapaRUza, or maybe I would have worn something else. We’ll never know!”

Irene had such a great runway package, it's a shame she was cast aside after one messup over obvious fillers. Luckily season has picked up a couple last eps

Can y'all stop with this "aww this eliminated queen had great runways" bs.

They literally have +1 year to get those looks together.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Can y'all stop with this "aww this eliminated queen had great runways" bs.

They literally have +1 year to get those looks together.

Right, like :skull:

Episode 1 truly gagged me, I legit thought Irene was a sure fire top 4 all the way until they eliminated her :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Episode 1 truly gagged me, I legit thought Irene was a sure fire top 4 all the way until they eliminated her :skull:

Irene and Sugar were both surprising early elims, imo. But after Sugar, every single elimination has been 100% predictable, so I feel like I won't be too surprised by the final 3/4 at this point.

Jax should have stayed longer just because the reaction videos to his outfits are hilarious :ahh:

28 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Jax should have stayed longer just because the reaction videos to his outfits are hilarious :ahh:

Her look for the lalaparuza was so hideous :rip: That thirsty ass flimsy ass wig.

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

My current top 4

Mistress: C.U.N.T.

Luxx: C.N.T.

Sasha: U.T.

Anetra: N.T.

Disclaimer: These are my opinions, so don't bother quoting me if you want to argue that Salina has all 4 or something.

I don't think its fair to say anyone has no C if the show is getting cut up as much as it is; we've missed entire workroomo convos so..

13 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Her look for the lalaparuza was so hideous :rip: That thirsty ass flimsy ass wig.

The looks of disgust when she pops up :ahh:

Sasha is missing the C

but her face serves it each time so it’s ok 

As much as I love Sasha this season truly feels like Mistress owns it the same way season 13 felt like Symones

I can actually see a convincing argument about Anetra meeting all letters of C.U.N.T

Aja kind of spilled in some of these but she also gave a horrible Finally lipsync where she was being too extra and got eaten up by Nina. So pot meet kettle.

9 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Aja kind of spilled in some of these but she also gave a horrible Finally lipsync where she was being too extra and got eaten up by Nina. So pot meet kettle.

The fact that nina ate everyone up with no dip, no split, just pure *****. Thats someone who should be brought back to AS8.

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Aja spilled nothing but bitterness and jealousy. Mother Anetra slayed her lipsyncs, the way she has that LOSER so pressed :jonny:

• ATRL Moderator
42 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

I don't think its fair to say anyone has no C if the show is getting cut up as much as it is; we've missed entire workroomo convos so..

I get that my reactions are obviously skewed by editing, but that's the case every season and it's all we can go off. I'm actually basing this off confessionals, which is where I think personality can come through (see Mistress and Luxx). I feel like Sasha has had a decent number of confessionals (more than Anetra, I think), but her personality just doesn't click for me. She either says something basic or makes a joke I don't find funny :michael: But as more girls go home, maybe I'll see more charisma from some girls who haven't been given a lot of camera time.

9 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I get that my reactions are obviously skewed by editing, but that's the case every season and it's all we can go off. I'm actually basing this off confessionals, which is where I think personality can come through (see Mistress and Luxx). I feel like Sasha has had a decent number of confessionals (more than Anetra, I think), but her personality just doesn't click for me. She either says something basic or makes a joke I don't find funny :michael: But as more girls go home, maybe I'll see more charisma from some girls who haven't been given a lot of camera time.

That's right girl, for YOU. And we are all entitled to our wrong opinions and you're certainly voicing yours... Go off I guess. 

33 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Love Sasha, but same

33 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I kinda agree with you. Obviously Sasha is an incredible drag queen and out-of-this world performer but she hasn't shown much personality so far. I was definitely expecting her to be funnier/wittier.

• ATRL Moderator
38 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

That's right girl, for YOU. And we are all entitled to our wrong opinions and you're certainly voicing yours... Go off I guess. 

And I explicitly said it was MY OPINION in the original post that person quoted :bibliahh: Go off I guess.

I actually love Sasha's personality

She's the mother of the group, so she's not gonna be screaming, crying, or being loud- like cmon now

Everyone is different, and she brings something new to the table (plus she's so supportive of everyone)

You can tell who has more charisma based on who you want to win the lip sync. For me it was Marcia, Spice, Salina, Mistress and both Sasha and Anetra. Malaysia, Loosey and Luxx come off as delusional, obnoxious or rude many times, and Jax is just there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.