RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Whis said:

I can’t stop rolling my eyes during untucked. Marcia is doing way too much with the kumbaya shite.

She's a lil bit fake. Always meek and apologetic to the Queens and then in confessionals she's telling Mistress to go f*ck herself.

This is why Mistress is everything. The way her whole mood changed when she came back from the lipsync and the others were telling her they thought Jax had won and she proceeded to drag them all to.their.face.

Edited by Shinning

2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

from what we saw, there was justification for spice winning both of her lipsyncs (derogatory)

mistress beat jax (even when she admitted to not giving 100%)

my eyes were on anetra for all of her lipsyncs. even if they were one note, there's something magnetic about her performances

loosey should be embarrassed

i wish there had been an winner somehow (for sasha's second win :coffee:)

the season still feels like the mistress show to me. she's a megastar

i think aura would've been out this episode if she had won against jax last week :rip: from what we've seen and her injury this would've been ROUGH for her

I think Aura could have won one lipsync 🤣🤣, but yeah considering she didnt know sweetest pie, hard to believe she would have learned 9 different songs.

21 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Still getting a BUZZ from Spice out-lipsyncing Loosey :ahh: 

Like the pit stop said, Spice should have been given the win. Loosey de crazy is def in top 4 with this payola.

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

skdjfks the swift clock! :dies:

Also what’s up with the sudden LaLa resurgence? Is she in an upcoming season or something? Because it feels like it’s coming out of nowhere :skull:

Whelp, she is a miss congeniality, so she will probably be in a future AS season before Jorgeous and Jasmine. But she was on S13 meaning the earliest she goes back in to record for AS is this summer for AS9 next year. I dont keep up with her, but i doubt she will have to growth to be successful. She cant be on AS8 because that is literally one year after her season and i doubt she had enough growth since then.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

the season still feels like the mistress show to me. she's a megastar

Crown it!

spacer.png

I don't care for Jax at all and it is certain she is not there as a drag queen yet, but only bottom two she deserved was for Daytona Wind.

10 hours ago, TYMPS said:

Mistress served charisma and Jax served clown gymnast - there was NO competition there, idc how many handstands you do, sis

:giraffe:

Jax and Robin were basically the Shuga Cains of the season. Most weeks they did perfectly fine, but they were never going to win a challenge or provide a massive storyline, so they were cut before they could interfere with any of the favs’ progress. 

I feel like Jax would be a great queen to add to Drag Race Live or see on tour. Plays into her strengths as a showy performer but doesn't require much of a TV ready personality 

Question? Is this considered an actual bottom 2 for Anetra? She technically was only bottom 2 because Bruno pulled her ball so...

6 minutes ago, dancingqueen said:

Question? Is this considered an actual bottom 2 for Anetra? She technically was only bottom 2 because Bruno pulled her ball so...

yes this counts as a BTM2 placement 

6 minutes ago, dancingqueen said:

Yes. Anetra was in the bottom 3 times in one episode. 🤣🤣.

Honestly it counts as a bottom 3 because all queens should have been lip syncing but for the twist. 

Nina Bonina Brown still has the best Finally by CeCe Peniston lipsync in the show's history though

• ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, dancingqueen said:

my headcanon is everyone safe, spice low (in the bottom three and saved like anyone would be), anetra btm, jax elim

It’s still crazy that we lost Jasmine and Jax in lipsyncing challenges 

• ATRL Moderator

My current top 4

Mistress: C.U.N.T.

Luxx: C.N.T.

Sasha: U.T.

Anetra: N.T.

Disclaimer: These are my opinions, so don't bother quoting me if you want to argue that Salina has all 4 or something.

spacer.png

Jax isn't the best queen on the season but she did serve. Spice is so lucky Anetra, a constant slay, wanted a challenge. Great episode 

On 2/18/2023 at 1:59 PM, bestfiction said:

There's no riggory. She has a top placement and a win, the rest of her placements are all fair. Her maid role was decent (she was like 5th best) but not a top worthy one. Even if her part in the script was bigger, the queens all saw the final product and were judged according to that and Loosey didn't have any memorable scenes that relied on her.

also "calling out riggory" when you're still filming is the last thing you'd wanna do on the show. haven't we learned that from Throgy Thor?

I mean yea for that particular challenge it didn’t seem like she was an obvious front runner- but the top placements and winner did seem super arbitrary to me. But objectively, Loosey did seem a lot more together and professional than the haphazard acting of Malaysia or Mistress who were put in the top for just reciting their lines.

I honestly very rarely see obvious stand outs in acting challenges. It really does depend on the one or two memorable lines that a character has

r/rupaulsdragrace - Irene Dubois’ “Would Have Been” Runway Look - Ep4r/rupaulsdragrace - Irene Dubois’ Would Have Been “Tye-Dye To Die For” Lookr/rupaulsdragrace - Irene's look for this weekr/rupaulsdragrace - “Art imitates art 🖼 No runway? No problem! Here’s what I might have worn for the LalapaRUza, or maybe I would have worn something else. We’ll never know!”

Irene had such a great runway package, it's a shame she was cast aside after one messup over obvious fillers. Luckily season has picked up a couple last eps

• ATRL Moderator

a shame this was irene's runway package considering the only thing she actually got to walk the runway in was a boot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.