RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Love Malaysia 

but she was SHOOK this episode, like I do believe her when she said she blacked out and chose Marcia without thinking much about it

I mean, we saw Marcia’s slay talent number and we know she’s a dancer

Malaysia just seemed so scared I felt bad for her. She is so precious :heart: 

Loosey did worse. Spice won against her doing the bare minimum. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jax doesn’t really connect with the song most times. A background dancer in a wig 

Robyn beat her the first time but she’s so forgetful no one cares lmao 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• ATRL Moderator

The Camila lashings on the Pit Stop :deadbanana4: I know y'all were living.

The producers should've chosen Spice over Loosey just to milk the delusion of what she voiced in untucked

A great EP overall and for Anetra to pick Jax over Spice, RESPECT :clap3:

Jax has the potential, just some refinement to polish in the future would make her stomp. We stan Jax!

I didnt wanna be shady earlier, but you know those cuts were cause Mistress was likely out of breathe every two seconds against Jax.

I say Jax won.

I love Malaysia's laugh and smile.

It's so warm and pure and i probably look like an idiot smiling at my screen each time we see be joyous in the confessional :heart:

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

How are the delusional “Jasmine is a star” girlies coping with the fact that Jax is her S15 counterpart 

Though at least Jax excelled at one challenge…

spacer.png

Someone is obsessed…. Remind me what challenge lala excelled at?

I absolutely LOVED this episode. Everything had a satisfying turn of events.

1. Malaysia strategically choosing Marcia and the latter unexpectedly being a good lipsyncer was a great storyline!
  2. Loosey vs. Spice... Loosey looked so bad choosing Spice, mostly after what Anetra did later in the episode. And the fact she was still acting cocky when Spice arguably did a more entertaining performance was :skull: 
  3. Salina vs. Luxx, Great job on both queens, Salina definitely edged her out. Hopefully this is a turning point for her and starts winning challenges.
  4. While I agree Jax gave a better routine than Mistress, an old school song with am old school queen will always come on top! Mistress's facial and physical communication is so outstanding (even as she was saving some energy had she lost). Bianca and Brooke put it best, I believed every word she was lip-syncing.
  5. Mistress clocking Loser LaDuca was everything I needed to see. WHO are you to talk about lipsync riggory when you chose the easiest cop out and STILL GOT BEAT. Loosey's "Miss Perfect" personality makes her so unlikable.
  6. Sasha vs. Anetra, nothing to be said. Both spectacular showings. Sasha's was a bit cleaner.

The 3-way lipsync was great, and I can see why people might say Anetra won but Luxx was the only one giving something different and sensical to the song plus you could see she was giving it her 110%.

Much respect to Anetra for not choosing the easy way out. She looked SO badass. 

Sadly as much "riggery" production might have put on this, it was definitely Jax's time to go. If it wasn't this week it was next's. Same could be said for Spice but I feel a redemption coming!

Mistress served charisma and Jax served clown gymnast - there was NO competition there, idc how many handstands you do, sis

Edited by TYMPS

• ATRL Moderator

Ru obviously knows the tea so y'all need to LET GO of this idea that Jax beat Mistress

33 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Ru obviously knows the tea so y'all need to LET GO of this idea that Jax beat Mistress

Not Ru being aerving more energy in his 60s than some of the queens :deadbanana4:

I just saw the pit stop. Camila is truly the clown of the music industry. NOBODY takes her seriously:bibliahh:

Jax is a really amazing dancer but not really a drag queen imo. She deserved to go home way earlier, literally the only time I appreciate the show being rigged because you won't convince me that Anetra didn't choose Spice of out good sport

Edited by TasteOfYourLips

9 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

BTW, if you want to see what Salina TRIED to do but in a ******* LEGENDARY way, done by a winner...

Spill, this was all I could think about during Salina’s performance. Reductive :siptea:

3 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Someone is obsessed…. Remind me what challenge lala excelled at?

skdjfks the swift clock! :dies:

Also what’s up with the sudden LaLa resurgence? Is she in an upcoming season or something? Because it feels like it’s coming out of nowhere :skull:

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

skdjfks the swift clock! :dies:

Also what’s up with the sudden LaLa resurgence? Is she in an upcoming season or something? Because it feels like it’s coming out of nowhere :skull:

:skull: The way random queens get stanned is always such an interesting concept. Like I do love Lala but it’s very out of the blue.

Let me take this time to payola Jorgeous in case she’s coming up. Say what you want about her being a bad lipsyncer cause she didn’t show emotions but she always delivered something different in her lipsyncs.

Edited by Relampago.

21 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

:skull: The way random queens get stanned is always such an interesting concept. Like I do love Lala but it’s very out of the blue.

Let me take this time to payola Jorgeous in case she’s coming up. Say what you want about her being a bad lipsyncer cause she didn’t show emotions but she always delivered something different in her lipsyncs.

Don't get me wrong, I love her too and enjoyed her a lot on her season, but I wouldn't go out of my way to randomly stan or compare her to Jasmine since it really doesn't make much sense as of now. Like, they showed their skills in different challenges and went home for different challenges, there's not much to compare other than them being really good performers :michael:

And yes, Jorgeous is definitely showing up at some point either as a contestant or a lip sync assassin. Ru loves her too much!

I've just caught up on this season and I am wholeheartedly rooting for Luxx Noir London. Fashionable, talented, pretty, charismatic and funny.:alexz:

If Luxx ever goes home before the basic likes of Salina, Spice, Loosey or Marcia (easily the worst four remaining queens) I'll probably stop watching.

NOT CAMILLA BEING BODIEDDD IN THE VERY BEGINNING OF PIT STOP SJDSJSKSK i mean i jam to her music, don't go yet is a bop, but damn the fact that she's easily seen as a clown in the industry...

not loosey being torn apart by brooke throughout this pit stop

I can’t stop rolling my eyes during untucked. Marcia is doing way too much with the kumbaya shite.

• ATRL Moderator

from what we saw, there was justification for spice winning both of her lipsyncs (derogatory)

mistress beat jax (even when she admitted to not giving 100%)

my eyes were on anetra for all of her lipsyncs. even if they were one note, there's something magnetic about her performances

loosey should be embarrassed

i wish there had been an winner somehow (for sasha's second win :coffee:)

the season still feels like the mistress show to me. she's a megastar

i think aura would've been out this episode if she had won against jax last week :rip: from what we've seen and her injury this would've been ROUGH for her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.