RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Yeah, the Luxx and Mistress payola was a little too much, really weird how little it's being brought up... both Anetra AND Jax demolished her lame ass in that 3 way... production is gonna make her a finalist no doubt :biblionny:

The real loser of the episode was Mayolasia getting STOMPED by Marcia, though :ahh:

Malaysia kinda has the worst edit this season so far, from her confrontation with Mistress to being desperate in this lipsync smackdown TWICE and still flopping.. there's something admirable around her for me but I expect her to be quite disliked in the end

Loosey is also the one who went from a frontrunner to a sore loser in 2 episodes.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gwegend said:

People see Loosey as a sore loser, and I see her as calling producers out on their riggory :coffee:

What riggory? Does she really think she would win that acting challenge with a maid role?! Who does she think she is? Baga Chip?
And she's lucky that they didn't payola Spice harder from the beginning and make her lipsync again. That Joan Jett could have been a double boots/Spice gets spared moment.

• ATRL Moderator

Mistress won fairly against Jax.  
Malaysia won against Marsha imo but it was close and I can see why they’d choose Marsha.  
Luxx LOST against the other girls.  It goes Anetra >> Jax >>>> Luxx. 
Loosey won against Spice (but it was embarrassingly close for her)

Malaysia survived vs Spice

Anetta handily won vs Jax

And of course Sasha gave us the best lip sync performance of the season so far 

so not really that much payola besides the 3 way.   

Loosey is a loser. She is old in this art, choosing spice was pathetic. And she did terrible. 

Luxx put her whole PUSS in the 2nd lip-sync

Anitra vs Sasha I was thinking damn this could go to either, not sure who’s gonna win

…Then Sasha was doing…all that :skull:

Anitra is great, but Sasha was on a just a whole different level, like having Beyoncé lip-sync on drag race against locals lmao

Insane what she did. 

(Anitra kind of repeats moves, she needs time and no one can win fairly against Sasha let’s be real)

Loosey is pathetic :bibliahh:

i just watched the episode, & there is NO way both Jax and Anetra deserved to be the bottom two, it makes me sick that they gave mistress that payola win when Jax LITERALLY gave A stellar level embodiment of TITMH, plus Luxx was the worst of the three way lip-sinc lets be fr, they should've saved both Jaxx and Anetra in that one instead...it's sad that the show has morphed into this format of picking favorites earlier on, really throws some queen out of balance when you can clearly see they gave it their all.  If I was a judge i'd disregard the cheap comedic gags/expressions trying to compensate for actual skill because this is a performance challenge first and foremost

Jax if you're reading this, you were ROBBED and you deserved better, and your TITMH lip-sync is the tightest I have seen so far in the franchise.

also, while many might say anetra vs sasha was neck and neck, i think anetra bodied sasha a tad bit but don't come for me

You girls caught a case of drag delusion if you don’t see how Luxx ate

Either her or Anitra could have won, it was close between the 2. Nothing crazy.

Jaxx looked shook and I was bored when there’s Luxx and Anitra on the same stage :flame: 

35 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

People see Loosey as a sore loser, and I see her as calling producers out on their riggory :coffee:

There's no riggory. She has a top placement and a win, the rest of her placements are all fair. Her maid role was decent (she was like 5th best) but not a top worthy one. Even if her part in the script was bigger, the queens all saw the final product and were judged according to that and Loosey didn't have any memorable scenes that relied on her.

also "calling out riggory" when you're still filming is the last thing you'd wanna do on the show. haven't we learned that from Throgy Thor?

• ATRL Moderator

I watched last night's episode in a bar and it was SUCH a different experience seeing it with other fans.

When I tell y'all the gays were GAGGED for Mistress. When she bounced her boobs, they screamed. And when she did the outfit reveal. And when she did her split. And when she shook her head around all funny at the end of the lip sync. And every time she had a talking head, the room went silent to hear her, then laughed so loudly at her jokes. They were seriously living and it was such a fun experience to see everyone reacting live to the TALENT that is Jesus Isabelle Brooks :alexz:

And then I come here and y'all are claiming Jax won :dies:

Anyway, it was a fun episode. Marcia came out looking better—I think she can replace Loosey in the top 5 :fan: I don't care about Jax leaving, but I do think it's pretty tired of production to send home the lip sync assassin during a lip sync challenge :rip: They need to actually eliminate the worst dancer next season, if they do this again.

Not yall crying over Jax with the boxy drag who only did well on week one :deadbanana2:

This is the kind of production rigga morris I support

5 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Also sorry, there’s nothing C.U.N.T. about going against the lip sync assassin when production has been giving her mostly undeserved low placements all season and clearly wants her out. Anetra knew she was staying whether she picked Spice or Jax. 

I think we know this as viewers now but I really dont think it's that deep. Anetra – a self-proclaimed lipsyncer – lost her lip syncs which is a blow to the gut, and wanted to show the judges/viewers that she can turn it and win. It sucks Jax is the victim of that but it's not some conspiracy lmao

And yeah Loosey is just so unbearable lmao. I love a delusional queen, but at least give us something to make it worth being delusional about :noparty:

Y’all can’t appreciate DRAG if y’all think Mistress didn’t beat Jax :toofunny2:

9 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

I think we know this as viewers now but I really dont think it's that deep. Anetra – a self-proclaimed lipsyncer – lost her lip syncs which is a blow to the gut, and wanted to show the judges/viewers that she can turn it and win. It sucks Jax is the victim of that but it's not some conspiracy lmao

We’re having two different conversations or you’re just failing to follow a simple comment 

24 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Y’all can’t appreciate DRAG if y’all think Mistress didn’t beat Jax :toofunny2:

This. Jax is similar to Jorgeous dancing. The difference is Jorgeous brought new dance moves to every lipsync and did not repeat. Like she did a dip her first lipsync and did not do another dip until the fourth. She did a split in one lipsync, she punched the ghost in one lipsync, she did pop and lock in one lipsync, etc.

Anetra dipped and ducked walk in every lip sync. Jax did a back flip and dip and every lipsync. They are great performers but bad lipsync artist because there is no variety. Thats the whole reason Lux won was because Jax and Anetra redid lipsync one in their second lipsync against her. If people think either of them won, just say you love stunt queens and thats how you watch/judge a drag performance. Facts are facts. Mistress cleared Jax. Sasha cleared Anetra. Lux, Anetra and Jax were equally bad to the point it became a trick off in a bad way. Lastly Nina Bonina Asama Bin Ladin Brown cleared Anetra and Jax while not even being on the season. If you go back and watch her do the song actual justice, you will see why Anetra and Jax were one note. PERIOD.

Yeah this didn't feel super rigged. Maybe Luxx winning the three way lip sync was as I felt Anetra won that but other than that I agreed with all the other choices. 

The only other thing that was potentially rigged was Anetra saving Spice because we all know Spice would be gone if not for that. I am not a fan of Jax's drag but her bottom placements have seemed a bit unfair to me. Especially the week before last, so it's possible Spice was saved just so Jax could be knocked out. 

I don't agree that Jax beat Mistress, Mistress really gave face and that won it imo. 

That Sasha and Anetra lip sync was soo good. Could have been a double save though Sasha did do better. 

49 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Lastly Nina Bonina Asama Bin Ladin Brown cleared Anetra and Jax while not even being on the season. If you go back and watch her do the song actual justice, you will see why Anetra and Jax were one note. PERIOD.

And nobody can ever come close. Had Aja looking STUPID   :bird:

4 hours ago, LewisK said:

I'm loving this season, for the different personalities and satisfiyng moments like Malaysia picking Marcia and the latter murdering her, and Loosey picking Spice only to do an awful lipsync. And both of them not being honest about their choices, I just... But I don't hate them, intended or not, they're giving good tv so props to them!

Anetra slayed and she had some balls and Jax did great and it's unfortunate that she left.

But let me talk about the biggest star here. SASHA. The moment she stood on that stage with such security and said "I know the song. I know my opponent. And I know me", she showed why she's a LEGEND. Seriously, she's doing good at everything, she's fun in confessionals, one of the sweetest queens, a helping competitor and so so so professional that it's always a pleasure to listen to her talking and watching her teach us how drag is done. The ultimate example of hard working queen and experience, while remaining humble. I need her to win, period.

Preach :giraffe: I'm stanning after this ep she just never fumbles. She makes the competition look effortless :clap3:

I rewatch the Sasha vs Anetra again and Sasha really won, she embodied and understood the song more while Anetra did all her usual moves. What an absolute pro

I just watch a fun drag video on youtube and some stupid ***** felt the need to post spoiler, some people really have no class :biblio:

Also shoutout to Jax what an incredible dancer :clap3: one of the best i've seen on the show! Once again one of the best lipsyncers of a season being eliminated on the lalaparuza ep makes no sense...

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

This. Jax is similar to Jorgeous dancing. The difference is Jorgeous brought new dance moves to every lipsync and did not repeat. Like she did a dip her first lipsync and did not do another dip until the fourth. She did a split in one lipsync, she punched the ghost in one lipsync, she did pop and lock in one lipsync, etc.

Anetra dipped and ducked walk in every lip sync. Jax did a back flip and dip and every lipsync. They are great performers but bad lipsync artist because there is no variety. Thats the whole reason Lux won was because Jax and Anetra redid lipsync one in their second lipsync against her. If people think either of them won, just say you love stunt queens and thats how you watch/judge a drag performance. Facts are facts. Mistress cleared Jax. Sasha cleared Anetra. Lux, Anetra and Jax were equally bad to the point it became a trick off in a bad way. Lastly Nina Bonina Asama Bin Ladin Brown cleared Anetra and Jax while not even being on the season. If you go back and watch her do the song actual justice, you will see why Anetra and Jax were one note. PERIOD.

I like stunt queens but I agree it can get tired.  I just don’t think Luxx was serving what she thought she was.  Clearly the judges disagree with me I guess but she felt sloppy and was trying to serve supermodel and failing.  It reminded me of one of Bosco’s flop lip syncs.  Not nearly as bad as Bosco though ofc.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.