RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

most shocking part was Spice winning the second lip sync :rip:

Anetra lip syncing three times was ridiculous but at least she was the star of the episode :clap3:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

This episode was super fun!

Marcia eating Malaysia up was a kii, that was a great ep for her! I was kinda hoping she would serve Dakota Schiffer Let Me Know lipsync so I was left wanting more. It was still good though!

Loosey picking an easy way out isn't bad in itself but doesn't paint her in a good light after what Anetra did :deadbanana4: she kinda flopped the lipsync too. it kinda murdered her chances of winning. truly the Alexis Michelle of the season

Salina vs Luxx... I personally preferred Luxx's vibe in that lipsync but I get why Salina won

Mistress is still mother. I liked what she did in the lipsync even if Jax was technically better

Sasha vs Anetra omg :jonny5: should've been a double shantay ofc

Malaysia vs Spice was a kii :bibliahh: At first I though Spice was taking it but then she didn't know the words too like fhghfgfh

Luxx vs Anetra vs Jax idk, probably the most rigged moment of the epsiode

Anetra picking hard opponent was very smart tbh. She knew that she wouldn't be sacrificed in favor of Spice or Jax (who are both non-contenders) so she could pick whoever she wanted. She wasn't acting desperate and we got more Anetra content so it's a winning for her! That was C.U.N.T

Sucks that Jax went home on a lipsyncing challenge but overall it's a solid conclusion to her story. Next one is a ball so she wouldn't survive that anyway

11 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Jax was not unfairly judged. She did not serve 1 good look and didn’t excel in any challenge. 

Ummm both of her bottom 2 placements were not warranted. She didn’t serve ALL bad looks. Her puffer look was cute. Her Tye dye was awful. Was she filler? Perhaps. But did she deserve either of her bottom 2 placements over other queens? Definitely not. And some of her bottom 3 placements were random as ****.

her drag is not there yet…but it is definitely more polished than Marcia. Love Anetra, but her runways have been way more tragic than Jax as well (on the same level as Marcia almost, but at least Anetra paints her face so she doesn’t get read like Jax or Marcia)…Spice- love her too- but serves us NOTHING on the runway as well.

Look this debate could continue for pages, but at the end of the Day, there’s no denying that production can AND WILL force any queen into any storyline and ranking that they feel like. 

anyway- this new staple of drag race called the lipsync lalapaRuza will continue to be a rigged “shock” elimination of the girl who sends home multiple girls in lip syncs up until this episode, I fear. 

The way SashART is shaping up to be the best winner since Bob or perhaps even Bianca

72d2881d1b2453a1179cc78b2a400df7e76ece75

I'm loving this season, for the different personalities and satisfiyng moments like Malaysia picking Marcia and the latter murdering her, and Loosey picking Spice only to do an awful lipsync. And both of them not being honest about their choices, I just... But I don't hate them, intended or not, they're giving good tv so props to them!

Anetra slayed and she had some balls and Jax did great and it's unfortunate that she left.

But let me talk about the biggest star here. SASHA. The moment she stood on that stage with such security and said "I know the song. I know my opponent. And I know me", she showed why she's a LEGEND. Seriously, she's doing good at everything, she's fun in confessionals, one of the sweetest queens, a helping competitor and so so so professional that it's always a pleasure to listen to her talking and watching her teach us how drag is done. The ultimate example of hard working queen and experience, while remaining humble. I need her to win, period.

9 hours ago, Solaris said:

Few things:

1. Jax was unfairly put in the bottom at least once before this (the design challenge) which set her up to look worse in this episode since lip syncs generally have diminishing returns

2. Anetra and Sasha could have/should have been a double save, which actually would have saved us all from the torture of a 3-way lip sync

3. Malaysia really should not have been safe for a lip sync where she didn't know the words, regardless of the circumstances

4. Public opinion is that Anetra should have won the 3-way, but production saved Luxx because they were afraid she would lose to Jax

5. Building off point 4, there's a popular sentiment that Anetra didn't actually get to choose who to save, production just saved Spice and made Anetra pretend it was her

Basically, everything production seems to have gotten everything they wanted (Sasha vs Anetra smackdown, Jax gets eliminated, Spice is safe) and it's all a little too convenient to have happened naturally

All of this PLUS:

Jax beat Mistress in their lip sync (even the queens said that backstage which was a gaggg and production definitely felt some type of way about that)

Luxx DID NOT win that 3-way lip sync against  either of those girls lol

30 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Ummm both of her bottom 2 placements were not warranted. She didn’t serve ALL bad looks. Her puffer look was cute. Her Tye dye was awful. Was she filler? Perhaps. But did she deserve either of her bottom 2 placements over other queens? Definitely not. And some of her bottom 3 placements were random as ****.

her drag is not there yet…but it is definitely more polished than Marcia. Love Anetra, but her runways have been way more tragic than Jax as well (on the same level as Marcia almost, but at least Anetra paints her face so she doesn’t get read like Jax or Marcia)…Spice- love her too- but serves us NOTHING on the runway as well.

Look this debate could continue for pages, but at the end of the Day, there’s no denying that production can AND WILL force any queen into any storyline and ranking that they feel like. 

anyway- this new staple of drag race called the lipsync lalapaRuza will continue to be a rigged “shock” elimination of the girl who sends home multiple girls in lip syncs up until this episode, I fear. 

I disagree. Anetra’a looks have been crunchy but not worse than Jax. And Marcia has actually served some cute looks besides her tye-dye. Jax’s puffer was probably the best but still weird and ill fitting. 

8 hours ago, Afferty said:

Girl shut up you already know how did Anetra vs Sasha or the triple lipsync happen.

Loosey is such a loser.

Are you watching the season? Loosey is a loser?

Loosey, aside from Sasha (and MAYBE Mistress), is the most polished queen this season.

Loosey is going top 4…it’s clear. So if you hate her so much just get your anger out now because she’ll be in the finale and most likely on a future All Stars season (since no one is going to beat Sasha for the crown lol)

• ATRL Moderator

Sasha performing to that caliber to a random fifth harmony song … now that takes talent.  

4 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Are you watching the season? Loosey is a loser?

Loosey, aside from Sasha (and MAYBE Mistress), is the most polished queen this season.

Loosey is going top 4…it’s clear. So if you hate her so much just get your anger out now because she’ll be in the finale and most likely on a future All Stars season (since no one is going to beat Sasha for the crown lol)

Bookmarking this :gaycat2:

7 hours ago, Afferty said:

Girl I already answered your question  if you think you have the C.U.N.T, you are not supposed to choose Spice.

Now get the hell out of here, who are you even, coming in here just for this episode and posting all these flamebait nonsense. :toofunny2:

Whoever they are- they have a MUCH better reading on drag race than you do.

and yes @Solaris, I agree COMPLETELY about what you’re saying about Anetra. It is 100% CERTAIN that production had told her she would be safe if she saved Spice. There’s not denying that. Anetra herself could swear on the Bible that production didn’t tell her that, and I still would know it’s truth. They blatantly told her that she would not be sent home regardless of what happened in the final lip sync- since - lets be honest,  the win COULD have been given to Jax

Loosey could have a cute top 5 elimination against someone more questionable to give us the full Alexis Michelle fantasy.

1 minute ago, Afferty said:

Bookmarking this :gaycat2:

Good. Do it. Since you obviously must have read spoilers and when production unfairly rigs her to leave right before the finale, you can “rub it in my face” as if I could give a **** about what someone on atrl says to or about me :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Good. Do it. Since you obviously must have read spoilers and when production unfairly rigs her to leave right before the finale, you can “rub it in my face” as if I could give a **** about what someone on atrl says to or about me :bibliahh:

Gurl I've been waiting for her to leave since the first episode. I'm sure it won't take riggory to get her out, she is just so unlikeable and pressed. It is so obvious that she'll be Nina West'd at to be the 6th queen, if she can manage to reach there. 

Edited by Afferty

Did anyone catch Spice watching the final lipsync at the back of the main stage when she was supposed to be in untucked?? Hiro Evangelista youtube channel just posted that clip.

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Also sorry, there’s nothing C.U.N.T. about going against the lip sync assassin when production has been giving her mostly undeserved low placements all season and clearly wants her out. Anetra knew she was staying whether she picked Spice or Jax. 

THIS!

anyone thinking the opposite is disappointing me. Cmon people... use your brain cells! You’re better than that (talking to some of you in this thread who I usually agree with and seem pretty alert when it comes to Drag Race lol)

3 hours ago, EriKills said:

Screaming at Malaysia doing her crunchy high kicks in response to Marcia slaying….only for Marcia to also do high kicks but properly ajskksks 

Also Spice kind of won both her lipsyncs :mandown:

That SENT me too lmfaooo

Malaysia being like i see her flipping and I’m like ok let me throw my legs up! And then miss mama prancing to the front of the stage and giving SEVERE high kicks in response :deadvision:

I want to stan Marcias but she needs polish up a bit. And put some god damn N in her C.U.N.T. !! She even apologized for her Mistress read in her confessional like NOOO GIRL. Let Mistress ******* KNOW that you will eatttt her up in a lip sync and demand the respect that you deserve! Bc she’ll give you the respect if you own it :ace:

Just got done rewatching the lip sync smackdown and this is honestly one of the most enjoyable episodes I've watched :flame:, there's a lot of replay value. Not just the lip syncs, but the comments the queens would make and other moments too. The episode flowed much better than previous ones.

I enjoyed watching S14 but the lip syncs were disappointing. So I'm ecstatic that S15 is taking it to the next level with the lip syncs.

Another note: Even though Jax sashayed away, in her lip sync against Mistress the part when Jax dives in the middle of the stage and then her legs become like a pair of scissors (nn idk how else to describe it??? :gaycat7:) left me mesmerised :jonny3: :clap3::clap3: !!

44 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Gurl I've been waiting for her to leave since the first episode. I'm sure it won't take riggory to get her out, she is just so unlikeable and pressed. It is so obvious that she'll be Nina West'd at to be the 6th queen, if she can manage to reach there. 

Is she Loosey LeDelusional? 100%! Does that make her more interesting, yep. It gives her a character for production to work with.

but she is a talented queen so idk why ATRL is trying so hard to find an angle in which they can argue that she deserves to go home??? Because THAT is serving delusional

Loosey is walking on thin ice here. Like the best way to never win a challenge again is to Jan'ed yourself. Now the producers are gonna edge her until she's snapped. And at this point anyone but Spice can just take Loosey out in a lipsync.

Edited by Rep2000

People having meltdowns and serving QAnon conspiracy all cause they hate someone as fun and easy as Spice. :deadbanana4:

Yeah, the Luxx and Mistress payola was a little too much, really weird how little it's being brought up... both Anetra AND Jax demolished her lame ass in that 3 way... production is gonna make her a finalist no doubt :biblionny:

The real loser of the episode was Mayolasia getting STOMPED by Marcia, though :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.