RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

whew that was the annual gay superbowl I'm so entertained 

Anetra is so ***** for willing to battle Jax (hopefully it was not producer meddling), she's so good. And Gaga's stan :jonny5:

What the point of keeping Spice there though, I guess they don't want to risk Jax sending their faves packing

Losey barely won against Spice, she's delusional :rip:

Mistress LOST hard to Jax, that was blatant rig 

Edited by MonsterJohn

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

no idea what to change the thread title to!

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

"I cant lip sync against spice yall think thats fair?" :bibliahh:

I vote for this :ahh: Or Jax's "Fatality" message. 

Edited by Hector

14 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I get Anetra and Sasha was kind of iconic and definitely deserving of a double shantay... But that's not how a Tournament works lol... someone HAS to go each round and Sasha ate her up. Sorry, I got bored of her big nose dipping and duck walking again.

A tournament also doesn’t give someone a bye in the final round. 

Technically given the odd number of queens they had in the second round and third round, a double shantay in the first round would have made the numbers even.

Also sorry, there’s nothing C.U.N.T. about going against the lip sync assassin when production has been giving her mostly undeserved low placements all season and clearly wants her out. Anetra knew she was staying whether she picked Spice or Jax. 

3 minutes ago, Riot said:

Jax not even getting an exit interview :deadbanana:

And not a mirror message either. :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Also sorry, there’s nothing C.U.N.T. about going against the lip sync assassin when production has been giving her mostly undeserved low placements all season and clearly wants her out. Anetra knew she was staying whether she picked Spice or Jax. 

It wasn't about c.u.n.t. or whatever, you can tell the entire cast likes Spice better than Jax. I can't blame them lmao.

Jax technically didn’t derseve to go but 

Spoiler

The box shap evil is gone 

spacer.png

Screaming at Malaysia doing her crunchy high kicks in response to Marcia slaying….only for Marcia to also do high kicks but properly ajskksks 

Also Spice kind of won both her lipsyncs :mandown:

2 minutes ago, Draper. said:

It wasn't about c.u.n.t. or whatever, you can tell the entire cast likes Spice better than Jax. I can't blame them lmao.

I’m talking about people here or on reddit thinking Anetra showed nerve by not taking the easy way out. 

Just now, Rotunda said:

I’m talking about people here or on reddit thinking Anetra showed nerve by not taking the easy way out. 

She was the best of the night. Like her 3 lip syncs were easily the best and you could argue that she won the ones she lost, so props to her either way.

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

I mean, it definitely showed more nerve than choosing Spice. I'm pretty sure Anetra herself knew she wasn't going home either way, but she couldn't be lazy in a lip sync against Jax because there was still a possibility to be sent home, something that could've never happened if she chose Spice.

Y’all are raging too much for a mid-season sneak.

This isn’t producers hiding Gottmik in dance challenges, “Kandy, Wait!”,  or golden ticket moment… Jax was either leaving this week or next. With the Ball, Jax would definitely be put in the bottom and some shenanigans would be pulled in the lipsync that would send her home. And I say that as a Jax apologist - they’ve been trying to get rid of her for weeks :rip:

“Producers” preserving Spice is so inconsequential unless she gets payola’d past genuine threats. She is completely harmless and barely in episodes since Sugar left. 

If anything I’m mad that Spice didn’t get sent home instead of Robin as I would’ve loved to see her this episode. 

4 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Screaming at Malaysia doing her crunchy high kicks in response to Marcia slaying….only for Marcia to also do high kicks but properly ajskksks 

I noticed that too, it was such a kii :ahh:

I bet Marcia was itching to prove herself to Malaysia after the Untucked fight of a couple weeks ago!

Oh and Sasha is winning this. They didn't want to make her a front runner from the beginning to avoid an Angeria situation, but this felt like the moment she starts being portrayed as the clear winner (which will be deserved because she's killing the challenges and she's been top 3 for every runway). I was worried she wasn't worth the initial hype, but she's delivering.

Also, is it just me or did Mistress look absolutely CRAZY in that baby pink outfit :ahh: 

Rooting for Spice to win the ball to give her a growth arc before going home. Her S6 Adore moment. :allears:

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

Like so were you just going to be mad at whoever chose Spice? Moron

Everyone there knew that picking Spice was the easy way out.

Loosey lying in Untucked that she only picked Spice because she thought Spice would pick a ballad (in that flame outfit? Girl…) 

then Loosey thinking she MURDERED it :bibliahh:

and on top of it all, Loosey having the audacity to be shading other girls for their lipsyncs :skull: 

Im living for Mistress keeping her foot on that loser’s NECK :jonny: 

18 minutes ago, Draper. said:

She was the best of the night. Like her 3 lip syncs were easily the best and you could argue that she won the ones she lost, so props to her either way.

Didn’t say otherwise 

Not that she stood a chance anyway but Loser Laduca certified she will never win a crown for picking Spice. The equivalent of shouting on stage you have no C.U.N.T.

Marcia was serviceable but of course it was so cringey when she did the flip and then “bet ya didn’t see that one comin huh??!?” Like babe….

Loosey picking the low hanging fruit and then acting like she demolished the lipsync when she was the second worst performer of the night was sending me :ahh: she is loo loo delusional 

Y’all gotta think of the optics of Anetra choosing Jax as safe over spice. an anetra/spice lipsync would be so boring and weighted and would make her look like a baby like Loosey. She absolutely made the right decision and if production didn’t have a hand, it made her look better to them and the judges 

Anetra gave charisma, uniqueness, NERVE and talent :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.