RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Anetra had several iconic moments this episode but I also feel like she did a lot of the same movements in some of the songs. Either way, she was clearly the star of the show this ep, the Bosco comparisons are insane. Like they clearly had Anetra in the bttm to ensure multiple fabulous lipsyncs, Bosco was there because she flopped 

Edited by Rigalo

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

I actually fail to see the riggory this ep.

Few things:

1. Jax was unfairly put in the bottom at least once before this (the design challenge) which set her up to look worse in this episode since lip syncs generally have diminishing returns

2. Anetra and Sasha could have/should have been a double save, which actually would have saved us all from the torture of a 3-way lip sync

3. Malaysia really should not have been safe for a lip sync where she didn't know the words, regardless of the circumstances

4. Public opinion is that Anetra should have won the 3-way, but production saved Luxx because they were afraid she would lose to Jax

5. Building off point 4, there's a popular sentiment that Anetra didn't actually get to choose who to save, production just saved Spice and made Anetra pretend it was her

Basically, everything production seems to have gotten everything they wanted (Sasha vs Anetra smackdown, Jax gets eliminated, Spice is safe) and it's all a little too convenient to have happened naturally

Luxx losing to her background dancers? :ahh: 

spacer.png

I’m going to repeat but Anetra loooking at jax and saying “oh I’m fine” is a boss move lmao 

Sasha is EXTREMELY high drag it is overwhelming. like she not only deserves a crown but to be on the judge's panel. 

The people who think Mistress lost, they probably think you only need to know how to do a backflip to be a good lip sync. 

Anetra in the bottom 2? that was criminal :deadbanana4:

I hope the top 3 are Sasha, Anetra and Mistress. 

Spice has long overstayed her welcome... I'm tired

the editing of the episodes make them so anticlimactic :dancehall3:

I don't mind Jax leaving, but she definitely beat Mistress :skull:

Anetra, Luxx, Sasha and Salina also devoured :clap3:

Anetra vs Luxx vs Jaxx was sublime

The twist was meh. Just let RuPaul declare one queen safe

based on the lipsyncs so far... Great episode nonetheless

SASHA and Anetra devoured this ep. Luxx was suprisingly great in the 3way too.

Two drag queens lipsyncing to a horrid Fifth harmony song giving me full body shivers like what :WAP:

How loser is Loosey, I mean  choosing Spice :rip:  and she said she murdered the lipsync :rip: she needs to leave next

Edited by Afferty

13 minutes ago, Afferty said:

How loser is Loosey, I mean  choosing Spice :rip:  and she said she murdered the lipsync :rip: she needs to leave next

**** u

Like so were you just going to be mad at whoever chose Spice? Moron

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Few things:

1. Jax was unfairly put in the bottom at least once before this (the design challenge) which set her up to look worse in this episode since lip syncs generally have diminishing returns

Idk if that's rigging but I see the point. But if she has other cards during a lip sync, I don't think this will become a problem.

2. Anetra and Sasha could have/should have been a double save, which actually would have saved us all from the torture of a 3-way lip sync

That I agree with. No one benefited from that tho so I don't see any rigging.

3. Malaysia really should not have been safe for a lip sync where she didn't know the words, regardless of the circumstances

I agree. 

4. Public opinion is that Anetra should have won the 3-way, but production saved Luxx because they were afraid she would lose to Jax

I think Luxx won but to each their own. Had Luxx stayed and got to pick someone to save, I think she'd pick Jax tho. So "production" should have Jax beating her the last of their priorities.

5. Building off point 4, there's a popular sentiment that Anetra didn't actually get to choose who to save, production just saved Spice and made Anetra pretend it was her

This I don't think so. She had the confessionals and they released pics together. Spice was also well received when other girls learned she was saved. Maybe she was just more likable than Jax.

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Like so were you just going to be mad at whoever chose Spice? Moron

Girl shut up you already know how did Anetra vs Sasha or the triple lipsync happen.

Loosey is such a loser.

6 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Idk if that's rigging but I see the point. But if she has other cards during a lip sync, I don't think this will become a problem.

That I agree with. No one benefited from that tho so I don't see any rigging.

I agree. 

I think Luxx won but to each their own. Had Luxx stayed and got to pick someone to save, I think she'd pick Jax tho. So "production" should have Jax beating her the last of their priorities.

This I don't think so. She had the confessionals and they released pics together. Spice was also well received when other girls learned she was saved. Maybe she was just more likable than Jax.

I’m really not sure what to believe about the Spice save.

On the one hand it really doesn’t seam feasible for the show to make Anetra spend the next however many years lying about what happened, especially since production has lost some of its perceived power lately with more and more contestants quitting or complaining about the show.

On the other hand, most contestants would do almost anything to improve their placement on the show, and it’s very hard to believe Anetra wasn’t worried about losing to Jax, especially since Anetra should have been shaken after losing 2 lip syncs in a row. And again, it’s just too convenient that production finally got rid of Jax after clearly angling for it the entire season.

So I don’t know. It feels like both versions of the story are unbelievable. Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle.

1 minute ago, Afferty said:

Girl shut up you already know how did Anetra vs Sasha or the triple lipsync happen.

Loosey is such a loser.

She’s a loser for choosing Spice?? So nobody was supposed to pick Spice??? Like get the **** out

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

She’s a loser for choosing Spice?? So nobody was supposed to pick Spice??? Like get the **** out

If you are the C.U.N.T  to win to competition yes! Choosing Spice and trying to find a easy escape is LAME, just like the majority of things Loosey does lol. That crybaby will never reach that crown.

Maybe it’s because the edit was short, or maybe Anetra really is just that confident, but it was suspicious how unaffected Anetra was by losing 2 lip syncs and then having to lip sync against Jax. Anetra was in such a dire position she should have leapt at the opportunity to choose Spice, for both strategic and emotional reasons. It’s hard to believe Anetra was unbothered by her losses and then chose to do her third and final lip sync on hard mode. Everyone else we saw lose a lip sync in this type of challenge, both on this season and in seasons prior, was really shaken by it.

3 minutes ago, Afferty said:

If you are the C.U.N.T  to win to competition yes! Choosing Spice and trying to find a easy escape is LAME, just like the majority of things Loosey does lol. That crybaby will never reach that crown.

SO WAS NOBODY SUPPOSED TO PICK SPICE?? Like ******* hello? Am I talking to one of those barking doorbells or what

And anyway if you haven’t been able to tell from literally the MTQ that Loosey isn’t going to win, you’re a moron like I said

Just now, Solaris said:

SO WAS NOBODY SUPPOSED TO PICK SPICE?? Like ******* hello? Am I talking to one of those barking doorbells or what

Girl I already answered your question  if you think you have the C.U.N.T, you are not supposed to choose Spice.

Now get the hell out of here, who are you even, coming in here just for this episode and posting all these flamebait nonsense. :toofunny2:

That was a good ass episode! The Lalaparuza needs to be a mid-season staple challenge from now on.

Anetra may have lost two out of three lipsyncs but she really won. She's pure *****!

2 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Girl I already answered your question  if you think you have the C.U.N.T, you are not supposed to choose Spice.

Now get the hell out of here, who are you even, coming in here just for this episode and posting all these flamebait nonsense. :toofunny2:

Do you really not see how it’s ridiculous to get mad at someone for choosing Spice?? Who is in this competition of her own accord and therefore HAD to be chosen by someone??? Would you have preferred for nobody to pick Spice and then have her be humiliated by Sasha????

Please explain to me what you wanted to happen with Spice this episode, I genuinely want to understand

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

right? can't stand that h**, she's so annoying tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.