RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Not this Malaysia vs Marcia lip sync is mid

They're both dropping like half the words lol

s14's was better. A lot of ICONIQUE performances. 

Bosco's Cast Away & Camden's Don't Let Go >>>>>>>>>>

Also Anetra does a lot of the same tbh. Nina Bonina's bouncing **** still unmatched. 

NOT SALINA WANTS SPICE TO WIN SO LOOSEY WILL HAVE A MELTDOWN

I just want it to be known I have been a Salina stan from day ONE

DAY ONE

• ATRL Moderator

Can someone explain to me how Luxx supposedly won that LS ? She was flailing around her limbs behind the beat :deadbanana:   

They just pulled Mistress's name

I just know whatever the **** I'm about to witness is about to be one of the most memorable moments of TV of my entire life

1 hour ago, Hector said:

The way this challenge was set up for Jax to win & she still went home :deadbanana4:

Same thing happened last season with Jasmine Kennedie.

Why you gagging so? They bring it to you ever season.

dionne3.gif

Oh my god

Jax is literally about to get the Jasmine Kennedie lack of versatility edit isn't she

Secretly this lip sync feels like the same routine she did the last 2 times :skull:

There is a lot to say for how it becomes exponentially harder to win lip syncs the more times you do it, because I feel like I would have been waaay more impressed by Jax's first lip sync tonight if I hadn't just seen her do the same thing 2 times

Omg, what if that's really why they kept throwing Jax in the bottom when she didn't deserve it, they wanted to wear out her tricks so they could send her home this episode :skull

If the exact same thing that happened to Jasmine happens to Jax I'm going full Illuminati conspiracy theory

Now that all the filler is gone this season is actually picking up. The front runners did what they had to do, mistress remains a good story producer and spice is a loveable flop.

Edited by Hannah Hunt

Mistress saying she saved some of her tricks for later

When I tell y'all this is my favorite queen ever

10 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Can someone explain to me how Luxx supposedly won that LS ? She was flailing around her limbs behind the beat :deadbanana:   

THAT is honestly the only nonsense call from this episode. Anetra handily won that 

3 hours ago, qurl said:

it’s such an indictment of the fanbase that the producers think we are so braindead-level stupid to think this isn’t all rigged :toofunny3: 

And they’re right :rip:

I wish Robin was here for this, I really wanted to see her lip sync at least one more time

After this episode, it's clear to me that Sasha is taking this crown home. Absolutely no doubt about it. She's versatile, polish and show no weakness (yet, we don't know how much jokes she has bought for a roast or comedy challenge or sth).
While *other* front"winners" like Mistress or Luxx clearly got saved tonight. And Anetra was the only wildcard that could have taken Sasha down, but it's clear that she was completely outclassed by Sasha.
And when it comes to that finale format, either LSFTC or Performing for the Crown ala last year, she would excel both and cement her Main Season Winner status.

I don't see how it would go any other way after tonight. [Mistress is giving All Stars winner to me (she gives good tvs and the producers would absolutely milk it for another season).]

Edited by Rep2000

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Hannah Hunt said:

THAT is honestly the only nonsense call from this episode. Anetra handily won that 

I feel bad because Luxx does have very long legs and arms so many usual drag tricks won’t work as well with her but she should really learn how to develop a performing style that works for her.  She’s obvi super talented but that LS  showed how she’s still a baby queen. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I feel bad because Luxx does have very long legs and arms so many usual drag tricks won’t work as well with her but she should really learn how to develop a performing style that works for her.  She’s obvi super talented but that LS  showed how she’s still a baby queen. 

Naomi Smalls had the same issue in S8 but figured it out by AS4. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.