RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Also, while Costco did lose her lipsyncs, they were still pretty decent from what I remember.

She wasn’t Spice’d with an OUT-OUT performance

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

If you’re not getting on the Luxx train, you’re losing. She’s serving personality, delusion and cxnt like the early seasons

spacer.png

Edited by Both Sides Now

Bosco’s Swept Away lipsync was great

You girls keep talking about Bosco like her existence was memorable like... what did she do besides having spiky eyebrows? I don't remember a single lipsync of hers :deadbanana4:

Anetra beyond won the 3-way lip-sync. But she was probably the only one that could take down Jax, so it makes sense she was kept until the end. 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

None of you will see heaven for the Flopsco comparisons

Anetra served 3 great lipsyncs and was only kept for all 3 rounds to give us a good show and so Lice could be spared

Mother saw that Sasha is already getting the front runner role so she was smart and decided to go into the finale as the underdog. A genius and mastermind just like Mistress I fear 

spacer.png

Did she decide it, or were she decided?
Let's face it, our girl did not have much power here.

I might be probably rooting for this season now that fillers are OUT :fan: 

Anetra, Marcia, Sasha, Mistress, and Luxx stunted tonight. Salina showed up to. :jonnycat: 

Spice is such a kii, so harmless yet ppl attack her :deadbanana: Anetra serving Mother Teresa :gayriahcat1:

Sasha Colby gave the best performance of the night :clap3: Incredible! I see her in the finale!

Anetra was also incredible and ate Jax up at the end. A surprise boss move choosing Jax & saving Spice.

The way no one saw Marcia x3 as a threat on the runway :ahh:

The way this challenge was set up for Jax to win & she still went home :deadbanana4:

Edited by Hector

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Idc what you girls say I will remain a Stanetra because ALL TEA Mother gave the second best lipsync of the entire night

And this was thee best moment of the entire episode other than the blatant disrespect to C*mila C*bello :clap3:

The moment I saw Sasha came out with this wig, I know she's not playing any game tonight. It's her trademark Nuclear Option wig :wanda:. Poor Anetra (and her cheap red wig, she's done dirty!)

Anetra saving Spice to do a fair lip sync against Jax… best moment of the season so far. Respect to her for that.

11 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

The moment I saw Sasha came out with this wig, I know she's not playing any game tonight. It's her trademark Nuclear Option wig :wanda:. Poor Anetra (and her cheap red wig, she's done dirty!)

It was her ready-to-do-so wig :jonny5:

Some of you letting the edit work its magic and doubting Anetra ch.....We were blessed to see her perform 3 times.

4 girls came into this season claiming to be known for their performance abilities, but only Sasha and Anetra gave personality and drag performances along with their technical abilities. Jax is impressive but can't embody a song for ****, a Jorgeous tea. Aura...N/A

The episode is a bit mess thou.
Like, Round 1:

- Marcia VS Malaysia: Fair, Marcia did eat that.
- Loosey VS Spice: double boots. The whites jumped out.
- Salina VS Luxx: Salina did a serviceable job (really feel like a repeat of what Bob TDQ did with this song tbh).

- Mistress VS Jax: I'm sorry, but Jax got done so dirty here! She should have stayed!
- Sasha VS Anetra: Sasha edged her out, but a double toots is more than qualified here since it's clearly the best ls of the night.

Which would have led to Loosey/Spice, Malaysia, Luxx and Mistress..... Well, now I know why they kept the 2 best lipsyncers (Jax and Anetra) to do the heavy works this tournament. Round 2 would have been lackluster and end up with Loosey vs Spice again. :rip:

Edited by Rep2000

39 minutes ago, Hector said:

The way this challenge was set up for Jax to win & she still went home :deadbanana4:

The way casual viewers eat up this over produced and forced “shock” elimination of the lip sync assassin in the lip sync episode (after they are consistently unfairly harshly judged) for 2 seasons in a row…

This was a dud episode. At least Sasha and Anetra gave a great lip sync show

5 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

The way casual viewers eat up this over produced and forced “shock” elimination of the lip sync assassin in the lip sync episode (after they are consistently unfairly harshly judged) for 2 seasons in a row…

This was a dud episode. At least Sasha and Anetra gave a great lip sync show

Jax was not unfairly judged. She did not serve 1 good look and didn’t excel in any challenge. 

just got home, watching now, Mistress straight up saying Spice, Marcia and Loosey can't lip sync just took me the **** out

NOT RU SAID THERE'S GONNA BE A FINAL BOTTOM 2 AND THE CAMERA PANNED TO SPICE SLKSJDFKLSJDKJ

I haaate this show

***** and Spice looks like she wants to throw up too lmaoooo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.