RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Spice is the definition of WHITE PRIVILEGE AND WHITE MEDIOCRITY! idgaf

if she was a black girl, none of you would be stanning and allowing this BS

Edited by Not Like The Movies

• Replies 42.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Mother anetra proving once again that she is that girl tonight! A philanthropist ; so glad we still have spice still for the messiness 

Ru does not have real power on this show. If she did, Spice and Marshall would have BEEN gone. The evil producers are pulling the puppet strings, mawma. 

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

I love this tea. White mediocrity always gets a pass, on this show and in life lol

2 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

She is young and new doing drag, its not that deep

Idc what you girls say I will remain a Stanetra because ALL TEA Mother gave the second best lipsync of the entire night

And this was thee best moment of the entire episode other than the blatant disrespect to C*mila C*bello :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Morissette said:

I love this tea. White mediocrity always gets a pass, on this show and in life lol

exactly, it's so infuriating to see, especially during BHM. 

1 minute ago, AcidPrince said:

She is young and new doing drag, its not that deep

girl bye, it is THAT deep, I remember some people in this thread coming for some black queens from recent seasons and dragging their talent even though they are much more talented than Spice yet they stan Spice who has ZERO talent. It's suspicious. IDC! As a black person, I would speak my feelings! 

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

girl bye, it is THAT deep, I remember some people in this thread coming for some black queens from recent seasons and dragging their talent even though they are much more talented than Spice yet they stan Spice who has ZERO talent. It's suspicious. IDC! As a black person, I would speak my feelings! 

Not everything is about race, its just a tv show. Calm down :rip:

Anyways, my favs this season are Sasha, Misstress, Luxx and Anetra.  Luxx and Sasha are probably my top 2,  All are such queens tho whew! 

Malaysia and Marcia are cute too

Salina has grown on me a little 

Jax really didn't deserve to go home tonight, she ate tonight! 

Spice....

Edited by Not Like The Movies

2 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

no offense but you clearly lack the analytical skills to have this conversation so I won't be having it with you, NEXT! 

Just now, Not Like The Movies said:

no offense but you clearly lack the analytical skills to have this conversation so I won't be having it with you, NEXT! 

Its a tv show. Not your life. Calm down.

anyway, Loosey did really bad :rip: 

10 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

of course it is that deep.. I can't with white people always trying to downplay, deflect and invalid their privilege... like sis just admit it, no beef, POC will continue to struggle while you get free passes in life but just be aware of that... and if you could, try to help, we are never going to take your spot, so don't feel threatened... but OH WELL...

12 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

like, literally all the foundations of LIFE, LAWS and RELIGION are based on race, wtf are you talking about lol.. especially in the US that people LOVE labeling everything my race, gender, class, politics etc... 

29 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The blatant overproducery. Ru can't catch a break between having to pander to children and not being authorised to fire everyone in that building. Are we sure he has any say in how the eliminations go? How else would it make sense that production wanted to save a girl the person who makes the "final decision" absolutely doesn't live for? It's not like she hasn't been featured enough already.

It's pretty obvious Ru has no control lol she's just the face of the show

32 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Idc what you girls say I will remain a Stanetra because ALL TEA Mother gave the second best lipsync of the entire night

And this was thee best moment of the entire episode other than the blatant disrespect to C*mila C*bello :clap3:

Anetra's first dip was CRUNCH

Sasha showed the little girl how to be a real performer :clap3: Anetra botched the Finally lipsync too, Nina would never

The fumes over Spice lasting another week, her power :clap3: 

Y'all can blame Anetra and her hubris if you're really that pressed!

Sasha v anetra was incredible :clap3:

I think Salina was unexpectedly my fave lip sync of the night though, she got me :rip:

Sasha vs Anetra could've gone either way but Anetra's death drop was soooo crunchy lol still, Anetra gave three amazing performances tonight

Marcia being pretty good kinda gagged me :rip:

This cast is extremely likeable even Salina grew on me a bit this episode :)

What a messy episode.

Sasha and Anetra was a double save (they could have done the last rounds with 4 girls left).

Loosey vs Spice....gurl, Spice won and I'm not even gonna discuss that (even a double lose could have been more acceptable). Loosey became annoying as hell the last 2 episodes. :deadbanana4:

Salina winning for being funny in a Celine Dion ballad. :biblio: 

Spice and Malaysia not knowing the words of that awful song. Another double lose that could have been used. 

Luxx winning over Anetra in the second round. :deadbanana4:

Spice being SHAMELESSLY saved. :deadbanana4:

Anyway, at least the least strong competitor went home but yeah, messy messy episode. 

6 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

Marcia being pretty good kinda gagged me :rip:

Tbh, I really thought RuPaul was gonna use this to eliminate her from the competition. :deadbanana4: I was gagged when she was the first one saved. :bibliahh:

32 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

like, literally all the foundations of LIFE, LAWS and RELIGION are based on race, wtf are you talking about lol.. especially in the US that people LOVE labeling everything my race, gender, class, politics etc... 

ok.

Spice staying another week :clap3: queen

Anetra did well in all of her lip syncs. I wish they had a better song selection. Especially for her lip sync against Sasha. But they both killed that. 

Luxx keeps on getting better and better each week… definitely one of my top picks now. 

Love Mistress the most still but I do think she lost her lip sync to Jax even though Mistress did well. 

Malaysia and Loosey were both lucky with their pairing with Spice. I like Spice but at this point her shtick is old and she has less than nothing left to show. I respect Anetra not choosing the easy option with her though. And with the ball next week Jax would’ve left. 

It’s funny that both Jax and Jasmine were eliminated in the lip sync smack down considering they were among the best lipsyncers. 

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

Loosey acting shocked when certain girls won as if she didn’t give the WORST performance of the night! :bibliahh:

The way they showed like 20 seconds of it because it was a race to the bottom :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.