RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Spice and Jax were the bottom, I get yal hate Aura, but let's be forreal.

Anetra could've been bottom for her runway too tbh, as could Marcia.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Hector said:

Honestly,  the MTV producers truly are massive trolls every week.  :redface:

I think just for the premiere? 

I truly didn’t think Spice was bad at all and I loved her outfit despite it being basic. 

I know deep down I’m wrong but I will pretend otherwise. :rip: 

This episode was CAMP! :jonnycat:

Mother has arrived *door gets slammed in her face*

Thank you, Ru *cut to Michelle not living for her little walk*

Cue the sniper

I laughed out loud for these moments, so funny. The challenge was ok but I definitely expected another weird twist. Excluding the bottom queens (and honestly I don't think Spice was as bad as Aura and Jax), everyone did pretty good. Judging was surprisingly on point this week and I'm glad they put both Anetra and Marcia in the top because they were great, yes, but it needed both of them being really good otherwise the worse performing one would've dragged the other down with her. Super happy Mistress got a win and Malaysia a (deserved) high placement. Between the drama, the challenge and the runway, this was truly their episode.

Runway was also really good, loved Sasha, Luxx, Marcia, Mistress and Spice's outfits. Lip sync was also great, Jax ate that sh*t up. The way she moves her body is truly incredible, an actual lip sync assassin. Not sorry to say that I wasn't impressed even a little bit by Aura because after her talent show I knew she wasn't as good at performing as she says she is. They really should've given the win to Sasha last week to be honest.

Loosey was annoyingly delusional in Untucked. Like girl... :skull:

Not particularly excited for another LaLaPaRuZa, especially after seeing how S14's turned out, but hey, I guess we'll get performances from Anetra, Sasha and Mistress so whatever. I assume Spice will go home next though, I can't see her winning against any of the girls.

Aw this was such a moving sit down w/ Michelle, Aura seems like a really sweet person

While I wasn't the biggest fan of her, I hope this opportunity brings her many others along the way!

Sooo weird giving Aura the win last week and just eliminating her right after :doc:

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Correct judging for the most part but OOF, Luxx really deserved the bottom too :deadbanana2: Let me pretend I didn't see that performance while I keep Luxx in my top 3.

Mistress is a STAR :alexz: From her first line, I was hooked!

Another week of Marcia slaying :foxaylove3: Y'all gonna admit she's great yet? (But note how they skipped Ru's critique for her, probably cause she had nothing nice to say :skull:)

Aura was so bad in the lip sync, my God :skull: Jax WASHED her. And as soon as Aura took off her jacket I KNEW people were gonna drag her for showing more boy body :toofunny2:

Didn't really want to go there, but I'm glad someone else noticed it too because I really thought she didn't do a good job in the challenge :deadbanana4:

And yas at the Marcia stanning. She's so unlucky Ru doesn't care about her because if she got like a Gigi edit, she would've at least a win under her belt at this point. She hasn't done bad in basically any of the challenges, that alone would make her a frontrunner.

Also yes, Aura showing full boy body (not even painted/contoured breasts) wasn't the tea. I bet Ru made up her mind as soon as she took her jacket off :skull:

The top is very correct this week

Tbh I feel Anetra x Marcia performances have more nuance than the predictable over the top Malaysia and Mistress did

But Mistress is long over due for a win anyway

Finally Aura is gone. Really all style no sustain :rip: 

The way Mistress should have had back to back wins :shakeno: the clear front runner right now. 

10 girls, 6 with wins, it’s anyone’s game! 

Please tell me eliminated girls aren’t coming back tho…that preview… 

kinda wish marcia did more and gave something like the lizzie mcguire movie igloo dress with the bikini reveal underneath 

looked it up, and someone going WIN-ELIM hasnt happened since s11 :eek: additionally, this is the earliest its happened - henny and laganja both got eliminated the ep after their wins at 8th place, but ongina, jessica wild, katya, derrick, cracker, and nina west all had this happen to them at top 6/5, when the cast had been thinned out waaaaay more

Probably best episode of the season so far? 

Mistress, well, that's the winner now. From her drama with Malaysia, her snatching the winning role from Aura, everything went right for her. I suppose Anetra being back to the forefront means she's a frontrunner again

Great runway overall

Cue the sniper :bibliahh:

Bottoms are correct, Jax ate Aura up.

Next episode is interesting. I assume Spice is done for since I don't see her winning against anyone, maybe only Marcia. She also oddly enough has no storylines left, I really thought they were gonna push her relationship with Mistress but nothing happened 

Ru looked ALIVE this episode. I haven't seen him being so involved and in the moment in forever. Those enemas took a whole season to kick in it seems.

Anetra should have won. Her mannerisms in the intro were identical to the cheesy real ones. I love her sense of humor bc it's.. humor, not 'comedy' coming from professional BFA terrorists.

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

This was the best ep this season so far…? No? I don’t see the issue 

Not to be all “you need a high IQ…” but some people truly do NOT get the surrealist camp of the challenge :rip: it felt much better than the typical actual unfunny scripts. 

• ATRL Moderator

this was HILARIOUS :skull: spice trotting off the runway, mistress, malaysia, anetra, and salina killing the challenge, everyone except marcia eating the runway (jax wearing something good :bloo:), good lipsync from jax, great drama. what was there to dislike?

it's Mistressssses world and

we're all just being bullied in it

:clap3: 

Edited by Dragonfly

After that random win that they gave Aura last week, I thought they would carry her to the top 5 at least but Jax really ate her up in that lip sync :skull:

This episode was so much fun, the funnies line of the night was Cue the sniper. :deadbanana4: 

Jax is a fierce lip syncer, yas girl. :gaycat1:

This was the first of the 40 minute episodes where the pacing felt okay... it didn't necessarily feel as short as the last few. I guess the producers have had a bit more time now to edit these newer ones down potentially. 

I definitely feel like Misstress or Anetra could've one. I think I preferred Anetra's performance but Mistress was so charismatic in that role it was fun to watch. Worsts for me we're definitely Spice, Lux and Jax, at least Aura tried to give herself a character, even if it wasn't very good. That exit line though made me really uncomfortable :chick2:

Great episode tonight :heart2: 

Fun workroom banter, finally a really solid runway, and for an acting challenge - that was pretty good!

Even the judging was spot on! I would honestly not change a thing. Winner, tops, bottom 2 - all deserved! So happy for Mistress :alexz: 

I do have to say though, the problem with these short episodes is how telegraphed everything feels. They made it SO obvious who was in the top and in the bottom during the rehearsal :rip: I guess not with Marcia/Anetra, but Mistress/Malaysia top and Aura/Jaxx/Spice bottom was extremely obvious.

Excited for the Lalaparuza next week - glad they're bringing it back, such a fun challenge :heart2: 

I feel like it's wrap for Spice (although there is a small possibility for her to still survive), unless Jaxx pulls a Jasmine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.