RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

Mistress win, Malaysia high, a good runway overall, aura out, anetra high and redemption, ugh this episode was so satisfying for me. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

We're seven weeks in and I've yet to see Jax serve a look.

She needs to find a neck because all I see is chin.

i know this is a hot take but Anetra deserved that win, her and Marcia’s part was the highlight for me and they really embodied the cheesy sitcom acting style

i’m reallt disappointed that Spice keeps serving nothing :rip: i really wanted her to have a Moment after sugar left but she’s fading 

Edited by Scandalous

54 minutes ago, Hector said:

And not MTV premiering yet another useless reality show on the 9 PM time between Drag Race & Untucked in 3 weeks.  The MTV producers ain't seeing heaven for this :deadbanana4: I want it back on VH1 already. 

Wait what? 

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

She is about to be told great stunts dont make a great lipsync.

And that would be true. Jax does have habit of getting ahead of the beat. It showed in her group challenge last week and it shows now in the lipsync.

2 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Wait what? 

Honestly,  the MTV producers truly are massive trolls every week.  :redface:

Did anyone else think the challenge was diabolically bad or was it just me :skull: I was so confused multiple times, like parts were painfully unfunny 

so happy about the winner tho :heart:

EDIT: so what is the truth with new exhibit show days after we are told they are going back to 90 min epis :ahh: the commercial just said “mtv’s new Friday night after drag race” and it starts @9 on 3/3

Edited by Rigalo

33 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Mistress win, Malaysia high, a good runway overall, aura out, anetra high and redemption, ugh this episode was so satisfying for me. 

A double win would have been justifiable 

11 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Did anyone else think the challenge was diabolically bad or was it just me :skull: I was so confused multiple times, like parts were painfully unfunny 

so happy about the winner tho :heart:

I watched it high on an edible and just sat there in disbelief :deadbanana4:

But given the Tim and Eric shoutout, it was definitely intentional with how much their show revolves around surrealist humor and anti-humor. 

This episode is so entertaining despite the main challenge being so bad. :ahh:

Danny Trejo screaming, "Vanjie... Miss Vanjie..." 

Cue the sniper

Dumbledore

Have a blessed night and so will I

Mistress winning

Anetra in the top group

Marcia in the top group again without backhanded compliments

Malaysia getting a dark horse storyline taking it from Mistress

Jax lipsyncing to a song that fits her style and slaying it

Sidebar, Aura is smart at her Roscoe's appearance. It's like she just figured out the game after she left. Mistress will kill at Roscoe's. I can't believe the amount of content I am watching for this show and I like it. :ahh:

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

What did Jax do to you sis? :bibliahh:

I got ghosted by his boyfriend when they became official :dies: 

But the I actually didn’t hate this challenge and I usually do 

• ATRL Moderator

this was the best acting challenge script in years. Low bar but I still appreciate it.  

• ATRL Moderator

Salina was fine, but the tops were accurate. Like whose spot should she have taken? :psyduck:

Tops: Mistress, Marcia, Anetra, Malaysia

Middle: Sasha, Salina, Loosey

Bottom: Luxx, Spice, Jax, Aura

• ATRL Moderator

Thought Luxx did worse than Spice in the challenge tbh but Spice needed a low after these few weeks to send a message. Regardless bottom two and winner was correct.  Marsha was not that good.  I thought they were gonna read her for Anetra outshining her but w/e she didn’t do that bad.  

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

Salina was fine, but the tops were accurate. Like whose spot should she have taken? :psyduck:

Tops: Mistress, Marcia, Anetra, Malaysia

Middle: Sasha, Salina, Loosey

Bottom: Luxx, Spice, Jax, Aura

Salina & Loosey should've taken Anetra & Marshall's spot imo and I say that as a Stanetra

I don’t have words for any of this, other than “tragic”. The entire thing. Fire everyone involved. 

Michelle’s no makeup knowledge mouth stays saying things just for the sake of saying things - the technique Jax used is specifically to give the illusion of a bigger/wider eye, the literal opposite of her critique. 

Spice & Aura should’ve been bottom, they were the worst and both had mid runways. But I’m starting not to care, at all lol. This was painful to sit through. It was cute to use meta-references at one stage, it’s not cute at all the 100th time. 

I’m only watching for Mistress. 

Edited by FOCK

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

I don't think anyone's gonna go "yeah, I was super boring on the show and had no storylines". Also, having a cute werk room moment does not a storyline make. I'm sure plenty of stuff ended on cutting room floor with shortening the episodes, but I don't believe for a single second Aura was ever an interesting contestant.

Are you not watching roscoe’s/ the other viewing partys. They girls are literally saying what they though their edits were going to be versus what the were actually.

2 hours ago, jpsketch said:

And yet she's 3/3 so far...

2/2 right? She has Robin and Aura but no one else. Next week is the third Lipsync allegedly (lalaparuza). If she wins she will be 3/3. God help her if she gets out because she will go 2/5 or 2/6 depending on how it goes.

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, FOCK said:

I don’t have words for any of this, other than “tragic”. The entire thing. Fire everyone involved. 

Michelle’s no makeup knowledge mouth stays saying things just for the sake of saying things - the technique Jax used is specifically to give the illusion of a bigger/wider eye, the literal opposite of her critique. 

Spice & Aura should’ve been bottom, they were the worst and both had mid runways. But I’m starting not to care, at all lol. This was painful to sit through. It was cute to use meta-references at one stage, it’s not cute at all the 100th time. 

I’m only watching for Mistress. 

This was the best ep this season so far…? No? I don’t see the issue 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I got ghosted by his boyfriend when they became official :dies: 

But the I actually didn’t hate this challenge and I usually do 

Omg 

is his bf cute?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.