RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Also with Aura gone this is your top 5:

1. Anetra

2. Mistress

3. Luxx

4. Sasha

5. Loosey

Everyone else is filler until the top 5.

Mistress and her resistance to forgive Malaysia. :bibliahh:She's really giving good TV.

6 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Who went home? I’m not watching rn 

Aura.

That episode sure was something LMAO

Anyways happy for Mistress getting her win! Woohoo! Jax ATE in that lipsync

Next week is gonna be insane ... all I know is Sasha and Anetra will 100% dominate

Sasha Colby - Angels and Men/Fierce - YouTube

Edited by Lightbringer007

CUE THE SNIPER :ahh: 

Not them giving Aura an undeserving win, only to have her ass sent home next week. No shade, but I just know she hooked up with one of the producers. She didn't have any storyline, we all knew she was going home soon, so why else give her the pity win?

• ATRL Moderator

That was suuuuuch a good lip sync :jonnycat: JAX WE LOVE YOU

I hope Jax gets Jazmine Kennedie'd next week (lipsync assassin being eliminated in the LollapaRuza). 2 bottoms and 1 low in 6 episodes, she's definitely overstaying. :coffee2:

Edited by Roberto

3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Not them giving Aura an undeserving win, only to have her ass sent home next week. No shade, but I just know she hooked up with one of the producers. She didn't have any storyline, we all knew she was going home soon, so why else give her the pity win?

Allegedly she and Sasha had a storyline on that episode like the storyline they had on ep 3 regarding their fathers dying, but it all got cut.

Also, its obvious they judged last week as teams but said individual to give Mistress a high placement instead of a win. Aura won last week (1) to spread out the wins and (2) because in reality it was just a comparison between her and sasha. However with her and sasha having a story line, had it played out the episode would have went better. Them switching the whole episode to a “sasha win episode” and then not judging in teams is why last week seems ******.

Apparently Aura had 4 potential storylines going to her exit that they could have use. All getting cut. Same with Robin having potential story lines that all got cut. If you talk to either one of them they will tell you the full story lines they could have had, and a lot of information that was caught, even about the front runners. They just wont tell you about it on cameras. But i will suggest yall go meet the queens because these queens do not care about the NDA unless you are recording.

• ATRL Moderator

Correct judging for the most part but OOF, Luxx really deserved the bottom too :deadbanana2: Let me pretend I didn't see that performance while I keep Luxx in my top 3.

Mistress is a STAR :alexz: From her first line, I was hooked!

Another week of Marcia slaying :foxaylove3: Y'all gonna admit she's great yet? (But note how they skipped Ru's critique for her, probably cause she had nothing nice to say :skull:)

Aura was so bad in the lip sync, my God :skull: Jax WASHED her. And as soon as Aura took off her jacket I KNEW people were gonna drag her for showing more boy body :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I hope Jax gets Jazmine Kennedie'd next week (lipsync assassin being eliminated in the LollapaRuza). 2 bottoms and 1 low in 6 episodes, she's definitely overstaying. :coffee2:

She is about to be told great stunts dont make a great lipsync.

2 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

If you talk to either one of them they will tell you the full story lines they could have had

I don't think anyone's gonna go "yeah, I was super boring on the show and had no storylines". Also, having a cute werk room moment does not a storyline make. I'm sure plenty of stuff ended on cutting room floor with shortening the episodes, but I don't believe for a single second Aura was ever an interesting contestant.

20 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Are the girls really sleeping with producers like that? :toofunny3:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, jpsketch said:

And yet she's 3/3 so far...

Watch them screw her over and give her a ballad.

3 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Are the girls really sleeping with producers like that? :toofunny3:

Apparently the only people that can really interact with at hotels are women lol 

because of pearl or William lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• ATRL Moderator

"Mistress isn't a frontrunner cause she doesn't have a win."

Y'all ready to stan?

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

I just realized Ru made next week a lip sync competition in response to Spice bunny-hopping off the stage :lmao: She wants her OUT!

This is a great season I will say lol I don’t really dislike anyone but aura 

Spoiler

And jax cause for personal reasons but I’m over it now 

Spoiler

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This is a great season I will say lol I don’t really dislike anyone but aura 

Hide contents

And jax cause for personal reasons but I’m over it now 

Hide contents

spacer.png

What did Jax do to you sis? :bibliahh:

Mistress calling Sasha dumbledore was a kii :bibliahh:

Spice always doing the same and then Michelle clocking and her doing the same again :bibliahh:

BOVbZHl.gifBOVbZHl.gifBOVbZHl.gifBOVbZHl.gifBOVbZHl.gifBOVbZHl.gif MISTRESS WINNER MAURY MANAURI LOSER BOVbZHl.gifBOVbZHl.gifBOVbZHl.gifBOVbZHl.gifBOVbZHl.gifBOVbZHl.gif

vW9Ogss.jpeg

The top 2 was always between Malaysia & Mistress this episode.  Their narrative was entertaining and they killed it in the challenge and runway. Mistress' runway definitely deservedly got her the win. :clap3:

Not Loosey's delusional ass thinking she should have been in the top :ahh:

How did Salina escape the bottom? Her look was so cheap :deadbanana4:

Jax being the lipsync assassin will get her close to the top 5. She just has to come across a queen who can come to her level on the runway because she ain't killing it in the challenges :rip: Poor Aura, but she flopped while picking the biggest role for herself. Great runway though. 

By the way,  next week's challenge is tailor made for Jax to win :rip:

The absolute face crack I had when Danny Trejo showed up on the Daytona Winds challenge :rip:

And not MTV premiering yet another useless reality show on the 9 PM time between Drag Race & Untucked in 3 weeks.  The MTV producers ain't seeing heaven for this :deadbanana4: I want it back on VH1 already. 

Edited by Hector

• ATRL Moderator

How does Aura have those arms but no muscle in her chest? :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.