RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I could listen to Sibling Rivalry for hours and hours but I have the feeling being in a room with Bob for more than 30 minutes would drive me insane. Love her but 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/9/2023 at 6:31 AM, Rep2000 said:

Um... you do realize what happened when a queen loses a lipsync, right? Like beside last season, we don't have any seasons where queens have to go through lipsync bootcamp.

:skull: they go home fff

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

MISTRESS :ahh:

Ughhhh

She might be my favorite Queen in years

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

WTF was this? :deadbanana2:

The nude illusion is so good and then the designer decided to just place sections anywhere, no eye at ALL.

U1gu2je4Elz8JJegCcL2uCCNPpnNOX47nLoOAnlj

I wish she had an actual skirt that then kind of looked like a hoodie tied around her waist instead of the ugly random bits around her legs. And also those booties are not cute and don't go with anything. :rip: Raja and Raven rightfully dragged this look. Love Anetra but she needs to step up her fashion. 

The nude illusion is so good and then the designer decided to just place sections anywhere, no eye at ALL.

Bottom boot material 

:bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

Anetra can do basic bodysuit type looks very well but that was a major boot.  Quite shocked the judges liked it. Makeup was good I guess.  

• ATRL Moderator

Drag Race has had plenty of bad acting challenges, but Daytona Winds is the bottom of the barrel. It sucks cause a lot of the queens actually did a good job, but the "twist" really ruined it. So tacky and corny.

I'm so nervous about tonight :monkey: I'm sure Bob and Monet will be perched after this week's Rivalry, though!

The way I might give Salina my top toot on the tie-dye runway. I could not believe it... :chick1:

The "after this commercial break" clip showing Spice struggling... I don't care, her makeup looked amazing. :jonny6:

That sounded like Kandi as the surprise guest.

Luxx top toot AGAIN :jonny5:

Sasha, Mistress and Aura also looked great!

But my goodness… does Aura watch the show? Like :skull: 

Salina almost convincing me to think her outfit was good until that stupid ass nasty hot cheeto moment :deadbanana4:

I have a real intense dislike for Aura even before this episode but not getting the drag race references is unacceptable. 

I am never against acting challenge, but this one is abysmal :deadbanana2: like, what was the catch with this version? The sitcom/laugh tracks? :deadbanana2:It is not cringey or bad funny, just plain bad. 

The farts last season was funny, even cheap, but at least it's fun. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.